It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bend over, US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
and the territory the soviet union conquored automatically gave them the right to be there?

I'm not comparing the Israeli government to the soviets, but the situation is the same.

The world frowned upon China's aquisition of tibet... and they frown now on Israel's aquisition of surrounding land.

kix

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I always laugh when these guys who "feel" attacked resort to the "you hate my kind" hiperboles.

I wont add to the flame war but Ill say something.

Jews will never be ALL together (read the bible)
Jews always think of themselves as GODS choosen kind, so of course when Jesus came and said that the doors of heaven are open for everyone who loves God, himself and his neighbor, they said NOPE HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH !
These guys have been fighting for milenia, do you think they will stop?
I could add alot of other stuff here but you know? I am sick and tired and those guys pretending to be victims all the time, so most probably by that account I am muslim extremist or a Nazi by Israel Standards.

In some way the Israel problem is kind of like the illegal inmigration one, both sack the US from resources for some unknown gain...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
did that really help kix?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Kix may have hit on something at the end of his post, the 'unknown gain'. Is there some unknown deal behind it or some advantage to be gained from the blind backing of israel that the public don't know about?

Israel better friends than Jordan and Syria? Syria maybe (although I can't recall any Syrian spy rings of attacks on US vessels), but Jordan? Jordan is a pro-western arab nation and is quite friendly to the US. Now, in light of all the actions taken against the US by Israel listed in this post, let me ask, is Israel a better friend than, say, France?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join