It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Calls For World Government!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

THE PRIEST CLASS OF THE MAGI: The New World Order Of The Ages - Vatican Calls For World Government!

SOURCE

December 10, 2012 - VATICAN - The leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Benedict XVI, has called for the establishment of World Government and a New World Order.

The Pope was quoted as saying: The proposed body (World Government) would not be a superpower, concentrated in the hands of a few, which would dominate all peoples, exploiting the weakest.

These latest remarks made by the Pope and the Catholic Church come as no surprise considering that in 2010 the Catholic Church sought the establishment of a new Central World Bank that would be responsible for regulating the global financial industry and the international money supply.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Release the hounds!!!!!!!

I wonder how seriously the Vatican is taken by other countries.

That's pretty wild stuff. Good find, S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And? The Holy See has always been playing this game. There was a point where being named Holy Roman Emperor was essentially being crowned king of the known world.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
edit on 10-12-2012 by GreenGlassDoor because: Can't type.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Things are going to get really bad really soon. It has been known by students of Prophecy for centuries that the Vatican/Roman Catholic Church is the home of Antichrist. Now that the Pope has all the world churches under his thumb, as well as almost every government, the mortal wound is just about healed. We will be seeing the Vatican flexing their political and religious muscles more and more in the coming days.

With this news article in mind, please watch this video. I don't know how to embed videos, so I will just post a link:

www.john1429.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Not a credible source.

Try this article: NYTIMES ARTICLE

Forbes

At least somewhat more credible.

edit on 10-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Geez, that article is from 2009.

Interesting I never heard of it until now. Oh, that's right...because I joined ATS in 2011.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Geez, that article is from 2009.

Interesting I never heard of it until now. Oh, that's right...because I joined ATS in 2011.

After an edit. I also put a recent article. This call is nothing new. They have been saying it for some time now.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
OOPS, I misunderstood the 2009 reference. Ignore this reply.
edit on 10-12-2012 by happykat39 because: oops

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sounds good to me. I'm tired of our deceitful government anyway. I'm tired of greed and deception running the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

And you believe having a One World Government will put an end to all of this?

If anything, there would be even more corruption...After all, absolute power corrupts.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If you think our government is deceiptful "you ain't seen nothing yet"! The Vatican is one of the most secretive and deceptive governing bodies in the world. You could rank them right up there with city government in Chicago during the prohibition era. There's no way anyone should listen to what they think is best for governing the world!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Religion rules the World, creates wars and kills Millions of innocents. Now they want a One World Order? It's no surprise.

I believe they are just making a preemptive strike against the Muslims and their agenda of Global Sharia Law. Now we have to choose...Christian or Muslim...for the entire World.

This is tantamount to handing over the last freedoms and rights that we all have as individuals. Christians or not.

Maybe now some Christians will understand that the Church is the controller and are hell-Bent on dominance...or is it Muslim?

Sooner or later we all must choose.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

exactly. Jesus said kill everybody, leave nobody breathing. He also said start countless wars in His name.

did you ever stop to think that evil people are using the name of Christ to discredit His message.

to turn other wise normal people against God.

and it looks like you fell for it and then some.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The Vatican, Islam, the "Elite"- everybody wants to rule the world! Hasn't it always been that way?

At one time in our ancient past the Pope pretty much ruled the world. Historians are always saying that history repeats itself. All we have to do now is sit around and wait for the Inquisition to kick off again. Well, either that or get used to shouts of "Infidel" and getting stoned- in the "not nice" way! It matters not; we are merely slaves in a prison of our own making.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
As I'm sure you noticed from looking at the source, the paper was presented by the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. It is very similar, in American terms, to a think tank issuing a position paper.

It is not Vatican policy, it is not the Pope's declaration, it has no authority over anybody. I know one of the members of the council, Carl Anderson, and there is no reason to get alarmed over this.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nice find. It's no surprise really, this is what they have been after since the beginning. The church is nothing but a giant leech that is sucking the world dry. They exploit the weak and the fearful with their dogma then turn around and tell them that it's all for their benefit and that they know what's best for them.

God doesn't reside in a book, he resides within each and every one of us.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
As I'm sure you noticed from looking at the source, the paper was presented by the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. It is very similar, in American terms, to a think tank issuing a position paper.

It is not Vatican policy, it is not the Pope's declaration, it has no authority over anybody. I know one of the members of the council, Carl Anderson, and there is no reason to get alarmed over this.

It was delivered in a speech by the pope on 12/03/2012. His policy or not, he actually made the statement.

There are so many councils and other groups in the Catholic church that there is going to be a lot of redundancy. One of the poses advisers recommends it, the pope gives it to someone else to study, a paper is written, the pope includes it in a speech, someone else in the church picks up on it and announces it at some function or other. I think you get the idea, anything that comes out of the Vatican, even if it was said directly by the pope, has most likely passed through at least a dozen committees and councils somewhere along the line.

But the point still remains that the pope included this in a speech on 12/03/2012 even though it may have been a part of the Vatican agenda for years, thus putting it back into the current events category.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I've known this for decades. The Catholic church is the most organized "religion" in the entire world. They are with the UN. The world religion is not going to be Christian, it's not going to be Muslim.

World religion is going to be based on nature - it's going to be pagan.

The pope has already "worshipped" with Jews, africans, has a new muslim center going up.

The pope's edict that the virgin Mary is coredemptrix with Jesus, shows that he and his "religion" aren't christian. The muslim's also have a kind of reverance for the virgin. Easily turned into Gaia "mother earth".

Sounds crazy, but I've known and seen it happening for decades.

Read the UN on world religion. Agenda 21, Codex ailamentras. and of course the "global warming hoax worldwide tax."

Depopulation as our God, gaia can't handle this many people. living off of her.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

If you have any kids in the US gobmint schools, asked them how they've been "preaching" this pagan religion and global warming crap.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Middle East is stoked!

I can totally see all of those countries rolling over and accepting this lifestyle!

/sarcasm.

I wonder if the Pope/Vatican is aware of how the world has changed since they used to be the top dogs? I just don't see them having as much power and control anymore. Then again, I've never cared about what these people have to say...so maybe I just missed something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join