It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Appendix A of your report does not confirm Iranian involvment in Mexico, but it lists the potential of an Iranian threat to America due to their ties in Latin America, primarily Venezuela. We all know that Iran and Venezuela are somewhat allied so what's the surprise?

Just saying.

I will post more findings as they come up.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Just to clarify...

edit on Tue Dec 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

More and more prisons in Mexico are turning up with men sporting tattoos written in Farsi.

Do you have a source for this? It is the first I have heard of this interesting development.

Please try to find a believable source, I know nothing can be guaranteed as factual but at least give me something worth reading. And please point out which portion of the source makes this claim.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
"Hezbollah terror threat on U.S.-Mexico border is real" (March 23, 2012)

Read more: azcapitoltimes.com...

On Feb. 9, Zachary Taylor, a former Border Patrol Agent who is now Vice Chairman of the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, appeared on national television and described the known relationship between cartel tunnels used for smuggling and the Shia militant group Hezbollah.

According to Mr. Taylor, a Muslim cleric, Abdullah al-Nafsi, said that “there is no need for airplanes and planning; one man with the courage to carry a suitcase of anthrax through the tunnels from Mexico to the United States could kill 330,000 Americans in one hour.”

Even Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has recently expressed concern about a potential Hezbollah attack against the U.S.

Documented examples of terrorists slipping across our southern border are not new. Consider the following:

In February 2001, Mahmoud Kourani (the brother of Hezbollah’s security chief in southern Lebanon) came across the border from Tijuana into California in the trunk of a car, after bribing a Mexican embassy official in Beirut to get a visa. He eventually settled in Dearborn, Mich. Kourani had received training in weapons, intelligence, and spy craft in Iran.

In December 2002, Salim Boughader was arrested for smuggling 200 Lebanese, including Hezbollah operatives, across the border from Tiajuana into California. Boughader had previously worked for Hezbollah’s Al-Manar TV satellite network.

In July 2004, a woman named Farida Goolam Mohamed Ahmed was arrested at a Texas airport boarding a flight to New York after she either walked or swam across the Mexican border into Texas. According to the Washington Post, she was connected to a Pakistani terrorist group and was believed to be ferrying instructions to U.S.-based al-Qaeda operatives.

In January 2005, two Hamas operatives, Mahmoud Khalil and Ziad Saleh, were arrested as part of a criminal enterprise in Los Angeles. Both had entered the U.S. after paying a smuggler $10,000 each to take them across the border.

In November 2005, Texas Congressman John Culberson described on national TV how an Iraqi al-Qaeda operative on the terror watch list was captured living near the Mexico-Texas border.

In addition, Texas border sheriffs reported in the same newscast that there were at that time, in Mexico just across from Brownsville, Texas, at least one — and probably three — narco-terrorist training camps, run by the Zetas, a paramilitary force that is the muscle and the army for the Gulf cartel. The sheriffs told Congressman Culberson about another narco-terrorist training camp operating outside of Del Rio, about 40 miles southwest.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hmm she got jokes. Especially at the beginning, when this event should be serious and not a game. "hillary the comedian" sounds very fitting for her role in all this nonsense.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Your source claims former Chief of Operations for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency, Michael Braun had testified before congress that..the terrorist group, Hezbollah, has developed strong, sophisticated relationships with Mexican drug cartels. “And by developing those relations it provides them with the ability to operate far from home in our neighborhood and – as I said earlier – on our doorstep”

He does not provide one shred of evidence to support his claims, is this what passes for truth in congress? If so no wonder you are fighting wars based on lies and deceipt.

Also, if I may, your source does not mention any immigrants from Mexico with tattoos in Farsi as you mentioned, which is what I asked for.

I appreciate your effort but please do not provide a link and portray it to be something else than it actually is because I really had my hopes up that you were ready to back up your claim.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"Hezbollah Hooks Up with Mexican Drug Cartels" (July 24, 2011)

Islamic terrorist groups are setting up shop in Mexico and forming alarming ties with the country's brutal drug cartels, according to a 2010 internal memo from the Tucson Police Department.

The memo, leaked by the hacker group LulzSec as part of its Arizona Department of Public Safety hack, warns that Hezbollah has established operations — and a large arms stockpile — in Mexico.

As evidence, it points to the 2010 Tijuana arrest of Hezbollah militant Jameel Nasr, who was allegedly tasked with establishing a Hezbollah network in Mexico and South America. The memo also recalls the April 2009 arrest of Jamal Yousef in New York, which exposed a huge cache of assault rifles, hand grenades, explosives and anti-tank munitions. According to Yousef, the weapons were stored in Mexico after being smuggled from Iraq by members of Hezbollah.

Read more: articles.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Also, if I may, your source does not mention any immigrants from Mexico with tattoos in Farsi as you mentioned, which is what I asked for.

More proof that you don't read a damn thing. Try again.

Read the whole article, CE!
edit on 11-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

More proof that you don't read a damn thing. Try again.

Read the whole article, CE!
edit on 11-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

I did the read the whole source, and even did a CTRL-F on the article to find the keywords you mentioned just in case I missed them, but they are not there.

Care to correct me? I can admit when I am wrong.

I may be hard headed and stubborn, but will admit when I am wrong, or when I have been corrected.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I was reading and i have to agree.

boils on Jul 13, 7:17 PM said:
Sounds like someone from Mossad or AIPAC wrote this 'story.'

Rowland on Jul 13, 7:19 PM said:
So now when are correlating Muslims with the drug cartels? Seems to be just more rampant racism...

articles.businessinsider.com...

I wonder if people here dance on stupid tune.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Your source also cites 59 references to terrorist activity in Arizona from the The 9/11 Commission Report and we all know how truthful that report was

You want me to accept claims from a report that completely forgot to acknowledge WTC7?

Get a grip!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I set my alarm early just so I could thoroughly go through the report

man you truly are keeping track of things, can we be pals?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
MYRICK: Well the thing that concerns me, and you mentioned this briefly, Iran is working with Venezuela. And they're transiting through Venezuela, taking Spanish for maybe six months. They're getting the false documents that they need, coming up through Mexico and if they're stopped, they just say well I'm Spanish. And it, oh I mean Mexican, and it only takes a smart border agent who knows the difference in the accents. He can tell, but if he doesn't have that, there's no way to know.

And the other thing that we're seeing, and we're seeing it in your state in particular in the prisons is Farsi tattoos. Farsi is basically a Persian language, which Iran is, and we know we've seen Arabic tattoos in our prisons for a long time, but we haven't seen Farsi tattoos in a long time. That's a pretty good indication that these people coming across our border are not just coming from Mexico and other countries that are looking for work. And that's what scares me. Being on Intelligence, we know there are people who are are here who do want to do us harm who are already in the country and it's not a matter of will they get in anymore, it's a matter of they're already here because of our lax border laws.

mydd.com...

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't know whether the sources are correct or not but it does bring up another interesting subject with me. It is well known the Mexican cartels are slaughtering each other and with that, why wouldn't there be a proxy war between lets say Hamas/Hezbollah and the CIA who are participating on opposite sides?

Maybe both are getting a piece of the action.. Maybe the Islamists are bringing some type of war to the doorstep of the USA.. It is a possibility..
edit on 11-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Your source also cites 59 references to terrorist activity in Arizona from the The 9/11 Commission Report and we all know how truthful that report was

You want me to accept claims from a report that completely forgot to acknowledge WTC7?

Get a grip!

Keep looking for excuses to justify your ignorance all you want.

As someone else mentioned, a Google search would provide you with plenty of information.

Why don't you look up the arrest record for Yousef if you're really interested in learning anything, but we all know you aren't.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

It's just it was so late last night and I hate leaving my threads during the "heat of the battle" but I was so tired and really wanted to go through the information that was provided as I was expecting concrete proof that Iran was in Mexico.

So far we have supposed links to Hezbollah which cannot be proven, and just in case people have forgot, Hezbollah is from Lebanon but does have Iranian support. That being said, Israel has US support, so if Israel were to murder a politician in Dubai, would that give me the right to claim it was the US that did it?

This whole cluster # is just ridiculous, and it's all intended to deflect the fact that it is the United States doing the things they are accusing Iran of doing. There is proof of what the US has done, but there still is no proof as for what they claim Iran to have done, not that anyone has shown so far.

I sense a bit of sarcasm in you request to be my pal, but it's all good.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Get a grip!

Keep looking for excuses to justify your ignorance all you want.

As someone else mentioned, a Google search would provide you with plenty of information.

Why don't you look up the arrest record for Yousef if you're really interested in learning anything, but we all know you aren't.

I am clearly interested or else I would not be sitting here participating in these circular arguments with you and a few others.

The whole "look it up yourself" is a lame cop out, and you are the third person in this thread to use it if I am correct. Where I come from (planet earth) if someone makes a claim the burden is on them to support that claim if they want people to take them seriously.

I will admit slight laziness at times, but I am not ignorant. What is ignorant, is for you and a few others expecting ME to back up YOUR claims.

Do you catch my drift?

Now, let's go back to where me and you first began in this thread, perhaps I missed it, and if so pardon my ignorance, but please provide the exact source that talks about the immigrants from Mexico with Farsi tatoos as I originally asked you which you have managed to sidestep by moving onto other claims which also cannot be proven.

I'm starting to get a headache now

ETA:

I may not agree with everything Gaotu has posted, but at least he has finally attempted to put forth a genuine effort to support his claims. Things would be much easier if you would do the same.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
HIZBULLAH’S “OPERATIONS ABROAD” APPARATUS

Following the killing of Abbas Mussawi, the former Hizbullah’s Secretary General, on 04/1992, by Israeli helicopter gunship, the Hizbullah and Iran formed a special apparatus “Operations Abroad” officially as part of Hizbullah’s intelligence complex and actually a branch of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard special operations mechanism.

Although Hizbullah was previously in charge on many attacks and bombings on foreign targets they were limited to Lebanon. In the new apparatus initiated and headed in the beginning by the notorious Imad Mughniyah the Iranians provided expertise, financing and their diplomatic service, especially diplomatic mail service and the Hizbullah provided a network of relations, often based on family connections, with the Lebanese Shiaa diaspora all over the world, comprised from few millions immigrants from Lebanese descent, and with concentrations in Latin America and West Africa.

www.globaljihad.net...

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton??? She claims *IRAN* exports terror to Mexico?! Oh great one serving a Government of Fast and Furious fame....how ever does THAT idea work?! Iran has Hezbollah and Hamas gomers on the border...NO kidding... been there for many many years too. The smuggling money's just too good to pass up and I was reading about the green flags of Lebanon being seeing in Tijuana and Juarez 10 years ago. I dont know about anything new....

...except that Uncle Sammy has been flooding their civil war with guns. Oh indeed, SOMEONE has been adding to the terror in Mexico, but Iran doesn't get the Cigar this time. I think Hillary and her peer over at Justice get the grand prize for this terror fur ball.

She had REAL NERVE to even suggest this while Fast and Furious and the cold murder of U.S. Federal Agents with U.S. supplied guns is STILL not entirely resolved. She knows no shame whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's not just Hillary saying it...and this article goes back to June 2009.

"Hizbollah has stretched, facilitated by Iran, across the Middle East, Central Asia, Europe and Latin America," said Magnus Ranstorp, a terrorism expert at Sweden's National Defence University. "It grants Iran global power and Hizbollah has become more susceptible to Iran's efforts to project its influence."

Intelligence experts believe that Germany, where Hizbollah has an estimated 900 operatives, is the most likely source of an attack staged by the group in Europe. "Hizbollah is capable of striking in Germany or more likely planning an incident like the al-Qaeda cell in Hamburg that planned the attack on New York," said Alexander Ritzmann, a fellow at the European Centre for Democracy.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join