It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So sick of "terror", "terrorists", "terrorism". Hills should have been working on Bush's cabinet. She would have done a superb job next to Condi.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Hilary should engage her brain. If even a tiny piece of what she says is true, then why would they export it to Mexico.

Her brain is quite engaged. Well, as far as a psychopath's brain can be. "We came, we saw, he died" -- Caligula would have been jealous. She's playing her role in the dog-n-pony show.

Per Mexico, Iran could not touch the sheer quantity of death and destruction that Washington has brought to Central and South America. Weather it's running drugs, guns or other contraband or carrying out theft and assassinations, Washington is the undisputed king. Worldwide.

The only thing we (or the world) really have to fear ...... is Washington itself.

edit on 11-12-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
So is she suggesting that Iran is behind the Mexican drug cartels? They seem to be the only terrorists I've heard of in Mexico...

Then you must not be aware of the CIA's presence. It would be my guess that Washington is directly running one or more cartels. They *are* directly involved in drug running in South America.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If world leaders are going to make these claims they better be ready to back them up

Are you kidding me ?

Did they need to backup allegations of OBL being the culprit for 9/11 ?
Did they backup the claim that he was killed in Navy Seals strike ?
Did they backup claims about Iraq and the infamous WMD's ?

No backing up necessary...because it is what they say it is. And who is public going to trust? Some god damn turban wearing terrorist killer/suicide fanatic, or the holly president and his angelic government ?

No contest.

It is interesting how these claims can be thrown out like that, but when someone speculates on government conspiracy, than the whole volumes of "evidence" are needed, otherwise....you're a conspiracy freak. On the other hand, accuse somebody of a crime against the holly US of A...you need no proof. Just burn that mofo to the ground. We'll talk about the evidence later.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Hilary should engage her brain. If even a tiny piece of what she says is true, then why would they export it to Mexico.

More and more prisons in Mexico are turning up with men sporting tattoos written in Farsi.

My understanding is that Hamas has been training Mexican terrorists on how to build underground tunnels, probably into the U.S. for drugs. Guessing that Hamas probably getting Mexican drug money in return to buy weapons.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You got a lot of argument in your post, but the point goes to an ad hominem attack.

First you say baseless claim. Read something like the Congressional Record, free in an app, for what the politicians are up to every day. They have meetings and briefings that give them their base for claims, a lot of them secret.

Terrorism is going to go along the same lines as drug imports and exports over the planet. Mexico and Thailand are no strangers to harbors and drugs, and other types of illicit material trafficking. As long as the money and market is right, a lawbreaker will move other things, like weapons, into the USA. This is fresh news even if you balk it. This means someone actually briefed her that this was the source of terrorism. She doesn't invent anything herself.

I have reason to believe her map is going to trace a circle around the USA, with lines to classic countries known for lax laws about guns, drugs, and of course the terror-technicians who make this stuff happen. Find their faces on Interpol.

Have you seen the immigrants coming through from Mexico? They are not your average Jose anymore. The ones I have seen with my own eyes don't eat pork and don't know how to speak Spanish. They are too tall, too nice, don't know how to do food service or mow a lawn, and the other immigrants don't like hanging out with them. It sounds cliche but they don't fit, because they never really came from Mexico, but from a Middle East nation. They don't know how to survive in a western world. But for the sake of official public record, they have the Mexico passport or the Indonesia passport, they come from Mexico or Indonesia.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

I was also going to bring up the CIA and their affiliation with the drug cartels in Mexico, among other places such as Central and south America, and Afghanistan but did not want to overload everyone with too much information.

I find it priceless that Hillary says Iran commits terror in Mexico, meanwhile her associates are up to the same thing...meanwhile there still is no proof of an Iranian presence in Mexico.

Venezuela yes, as in diplomatic ties, but Mexico no.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by DarknStormy
So is she suggesting that Iran is behind the Mexican drug cartels? They seem to be the only terrorists I've heard of in Mexico...

Then you must not be aware of the CIA's presence. It would be my guess that Washington is directly running one or more cartels. They *are* directly involved in drug running in South America.

I have heard the CIA play a part but its something that I really don't get into.. If its anything over here in AUS, its crazy Mexicans..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Alright mate, I'll give you two pieces of information.

This unsettling trend was the reason for a Subcommittee-led Congressional Delegation to Latin America in August 2012. The Delegation traveled to Mexico, Colombia, Paraguay, Argentina, as well as the Tri-Border Area (TBA) of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina, for a firsthand assessment of the increasing threat posed by Iran and Hezbollah in Latin America. After conferring with U.S. officials, foreign leaders and other experts within these countries, the Subcommittee has concluded that Iran and Hezbollah pose a threat to the entire Western
Hemisphere including the United States and our Southwest border. For the specific findings and recommendations to the White House National Security Advisor of the Congressional Delegation, see Appendix A of this report.

Specifically mentioned in the indictment
was 85,000 kilograms of coc aine that was sold to the Los Zetas drug cartel from 2005 to 2007.33
The indictment further substantiates the established relationship between Hezbollah, a proxy for
Iran, and Mexican drug cartels, which control secured smuggling routes into the United States.
This nexus potentially provides Iranian operatives with undetected access into the United States.

Oh and here is the actual indictment...

www.investigativeproject.org...

I'll add this quote, wich you can look up or not, which pretty much explains how I think about this whole thing...

"These bad guys (cartels) are now routinely coming in very close contact with the
likes of Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda, who are vying for the same money, the
same turf and same dollars. It's really a nightmare scenario. And my point being
is if anyone thinks for a moment that Hezbollah and Qods Force, the masters at
leveraging and exploiting existing elicit infrastructures globally, are not going to
focus on our southwest border and use that as perhaps a spring board in
attacking our country then they just don't understand how the real underworld
works."59

You have your head in the sand if you don't believe that this stuff is going on. The evidence is overwhelming if you would bother to actually look for it but hey, that doesn't fit your world view so no need right?

Oh and by the way, at least use a link that is an actual link when you try to mock me, it at least shows some level of intelligence.
edit on 11-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
[Insert] CIA for Iran.

Oldest trick in the book...

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

So you are saying that Iran is in Competition with the CIA for the drug trade in Central and South America? I was not aware of this. I thank you for at least taking the effort to post some content. Now I must analyze it.

Please stand by.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The actual indictment does not mention Iran or Hezbollah, it mentions AYMAN JOUMAA and the drug cartels. And only 5 kilograms ? It also mentions ties to Hezbollah but does not say how these ties were established. Are you telling me that a Lebanese man came all the way to Mexico to smuggle 5 kilograms?

I will read on and try to find out how these supposed ties were established.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yes, as a matter of fact they most likely are. I haven't commented on any of that because that isn't what you asked for. I gave you two examples of the proof you wanted.
edit on 11-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Also, could you please tell me on which pages these two tid bits were found?

This unsettling trend was the reason for a Subcommittee-led Congressional Delegation to Latin America in August 2012. The Delegation traveled to Mexico, Colombia, Paraguay, Argentina, as well as the Tri-Border Area (TBA) of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina, for a firsthand assessment of the increasing threat posed by Iran and Hezbollah in Latin America. After conferring with U.S. officials, foreign leaders and other experts within these countries, the Subcommittee has concluded that Iran and Hezbollah pose a threat to the entire Western
Hemisphere including the United States and our Southwest border. For the specific findings and recommendations to the White House National Security Advisor of the Congressional Delegation, see Appendix A of this report.

Specifically mentioned in the indictment
was 85,000 kilograms of coc aine that was sold to the Los Zetas drug cartel from 2005 to 2007.33
The indictment further substantiates the established relationship between Hezbollah, a proxy for
Iran, and Mexican drug cartels, which control secured smuggling routes into the United States.
This nexus potentially provides Iranian operatives with undetected access into the United States.

I sincerely want to look into this but these claims are not proof, heck they are not even evidence since there is nothing concrete provided.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

OK, so they send delegations and all these South and Central American countries are found to have been infiltrated by Iranian and Lebanese terrorists.

So, where are all the roundups and arrests of said infiltrators?
Where is the evidence of their nefarious plots and evidence of their materials being brought into those countries?

Not one shred of evidence, once again.

See, they were saying all the same stuff about ol' Saddams WMD programmes not so long ago. They also had congressional hearings, special task groups etc...etc... and yet they still didn't present one single shred of evidence.
Are you really saying we have to believe the US government and any of it's client stooges simply because they have some fancy powerpoint presentations and fabricated figues?

It's really laughable! Well, it would be if it were not for all the death and destruction they bestow, in the name of "freedom"!

edit on 11-12-2012 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great thread Corrupty. S & F my friend.

It seems to me that this talking head, this....Clinton is merely trying to divert attention from our little "oops" i.e. Fast and Furious by trying to shift attention to Iran. You know...the world's NEW supervillain since OBL died.

And YES - you Could simply type CIA instead of IRAN and it would probably be 100% accurate. Iran-Contra affair anyone? We were selling guns to who? Nahh....not our good old CIA

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I've been hearing about the Iran/Mexico terror connection ever since I joined ATS and have never seen one iota of evidence to support these claims. Gaotu had my hopes up for a minute until I actually read what he provided. A homeland.house.gov document which left me feeling rather empty handed, an indictment that does not include what it was portrayed to have included, and a quote which I can't find.

I'm really trying here Gaotu, but you are not convincing me yet.

And I promise you that I am keeping an open mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Look man, I have stuff to do today but I want to add these tidbits to this.

Two things mentioned in that government report...

Arbabsiar Admits to Plotting With Iranians to Kill Envoy

www.forbes.com...

Do you think it's coincidence that these cartels and Iran are using the same bank in Mexico to launder money?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have things to do today as well, I am actually at work right now

To be honest I am thankful of the effort you have put forth since you now have at least given me specific information to look into. since I am multi-tasking throughout the day I will not be able to come to an "official conclusion" of the information you have put forth. But rest assured I will do my best to look into it and share my opinions on it.

I'm warning you though, so far it's not looking very convincing as in the way of concret proof, but I will admit to not researching all of it yet so I will reserve judgement. The banking connections you mentioned have caught my eye and I will be looking into those too and will be very interesting if proven to be true.

What I would like to find is the official court documents that state the drunken used car salesman from Texas admitted to the plot. The last I heard he was denying it and the case was falling apart due to lack of evidence.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Partial Quote

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Okay, first of all, what is terrorism? There are many different interpretations of what terror may be and no matter which definition I use in order to please the masses I get flamed so I will let you all go by your own preconceived ideas of what terrorism is.

=========================================================================
First - according to the ACLU -
How the USA PATRIOT Act redefines "Domestic Terrorism"

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism.

Then Cornell Law School weighs in - As used in this chapter (below) there are basically two categories of terrorism for the purposes of governmental prosecution by the Justice Department - International and Domestic.

LII - Cornell Law School — - USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 113B › § 2331 - 18 USC § 2331 - Definitions

(1) the term “international terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;
(2) the term “national of the United States” has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
(3) the term “person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;
(4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—
(A) declared war;
(B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or
(C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and
(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join