It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So is she suggesting that Iran is behind the Mexican drug cartels? They seemto be the ony terrorists I've heard of in Mexico...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Of course and that exactly what they are doing, and guess how? by cross-breeding....yes its a simple method where you just raise your children with your beliefs. There are many Asians in Mexico now as well like "Koreans" and "Chinese" and they are doing the same by cross-breeding with Mexican women and men. Soon Mexico will be a nation filled with Anti-American crossbreeded children. There are already Islamic churches down in southern parts of Mexico working there way up........you see now

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So you want me to hold your hand through the report.

Start with the index and go from there mate. I gave you the information you asked for, you can read it or not but I am not going to spoon feed it to you.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

It is much more likely that the US is behind the drug cartels.

I often wonder if the idea behind giving guns to the Drug Lords is to destabilize the Mexican Government to the point that the entire country falls in a heap at which time the US military can sing THE SONG and save the day. Then the US can have another star on the flag.

P

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Funny stuff..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Didn't they have Fast and Furious guns in Libya, from Mexico? Who's transporting terrorism through Mexico?

Looks like it's us, the US.

Who won't do anything to protect our border with Mexico? The US gov't?

Again, who's transporting terrorism throughtout the world? The US?

Who told the Summit of the America's that the US won't legalize the "illegal" drug trade, to combat needless, brutal crime deaths? Oh, I guess again, that it's the US.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Or, it's the UN and the Global Peace Protectors of the unified UN army.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by DarknStormy

It is much more likely that the US is behind the drug cartels.

I often wonder if the idea behind giving guns to the Drug Lords is to destabilize the Mexican Government to the point that the entire country falls in a heap at which time the US military can sing THE SONG and save the day. Then the US can have another star on the flag.

P

haha, yeah it wouldn't surprise me..Hilary must be putting two and two together as most of the massacres in Mexico involve beheadings.. It must be Iranian extremists swimming over from the persian gulf..

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Here is some more. Took 30 secons to find this. You asked for their proof, some of it is in here...

homeland.house.gov...

Take it or leave it, again that's up to you. It is also referenced so you can follow the information further to corroborate it.

Bottom line is that these links are there and can be easily researched if one was inclined to do so.

I have been reading through this and every time they mention a growing influence they either site the fact that there are many Iranian embassies in latin america, or they say MAYBE linked to Hezbolla.. They keep saying things like there are this many billions of dollars of illegal drug money, Iran Could be getting some.. The sources mostly skip around these statements that would link Iran to mexico, and instead just prove the amount of drug money or other things around the statement that actually should be sourced, IE Iran's link...

The wording is sneaky, but it's weak evidence at very best. No proof here.. In other words it's obvious propoganda that should be centered on Columbia, Bolivia, Mexico, USA, CIA, Cartels, and drug use... NOT Iran.

Obviously people didn't get scared of nukes in Iran enough, which can clearly be seen even in those who oppose Iranian nuclear program progress.. Must make Americans scared, by making them think that the worst thing we can remember, 9/11, could happen again! This time even worse cause this time Iran will do it, right??

So clear it is to me...

I mean I could draw you a map, and put Candy mountain on it, it's real, but alas no colored pencils.. You'll just have to trust me, cause trust me there is lots of proof.. You don't hear all the really good proof about candy mountain cause that's classified, but trust me if I had a map I could map it all out right here...
edit on 12/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

reply to post by pheonix358

I dont know if you have read the book "THe Next War" but it describes different scenarios in which America goes to War, one of those scenarios involves the Drug Cartel...it interested me a bit because it was published in 96 by the secretary of defense under Ronald Regean

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hilary what about the guns and ammunition flooding from the US to mexico to support the cartels in exchange for drugs to fuel narco terrorism in the US !

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

so there wasn't even one point that stuck out to you? that you could easily repeat or show us to?
Odd. It isn't spoon feeding it is providing evidence for YOUR claims.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

just reading the customer reviews of this book is eye opening enough to realise it is a massive piece of propaganda. Written by and for the Republican Task Force on Terrorism & Unconventional Warfare of the U.S. Congress. This is laughably conspicuous too "In TARGET AMERICA, there is little mention of Osama bin Laden. This was corrected by Bodansky in 2001 when he wrote his more narrowly focused, BIN LADEN: THE MAN WHO DECLARED WAR ON AMERICA. But lately, President George W. Bush said that he didn't have adequate warnings of the 2001 attacks on American soil. The facts are that he had a plethora of warnings by the Director of the Republican Task Force on Terrorism, outlined in TARGET AMERICA.

Bodansky's book on bin Laden came out in September 2001, just ten days after nineteen Islamist skyjackers executed their spectacular suicide attack on the United States. Possibly, one reason bin Laden could so quickly be targeted by Bush after the September 11th attacks is from the work of Bodansky's Task Force. Eight years earlier, Bodansky wrote in TARGET AMERICA:" (quote)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
reply to post by wdkirk

Of course and that exactly what they are doing, and guess how? by cross-breeding....yes its a simple method where you just raise your children with your beliefs. There are many Asians in Mexico now as well like "Koreans" and "Chinese" and they are doing the same by cross-breeding with Mexican women and men. Soon Mexico will be a nation filled with Anti-American crossbreeded children. There are already Islamic churches down in southern parts of Mexico working there way up........you see now

Well, best to stick to the American way and only breed with family members then!

You kinow it's the only way to keep the bloodline pure and I'm sute Jaysus would approve! Yay, go impregnate your sister for Jaysus and save the country!

But seriously.... oh, never mind!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

There are only over 7 millions hits for news articles on google discussing the Hezbollah presence in Mexico, and they are on the Iranian pay-roll, among others.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

There are only over 7 millions hits for news articles on google discussing the Hezbollah presence in Mexico, and they are on the Iranian pay-roll, among others.

Yes, and I am sure all those "hits" can be traced back to a very few sources. All of which are incapable of showing any supporting evidence, and information that comes from anonymous sources.

The amount of "hits" on an internet search is no proof of anything other than the amount of times that particular topic or search phrase appears throughout the searchable ether.

Edit to add an example. I just googled the phrase "Elvis was an alien" and the result ...About 12,800,000 results (0.25 seconds)

So, it must indeed be true that Elvis was an extra terrestrial being. In fact, the 12.8 Million "hits" shows that it is obviously "truer" than the Iranian / Hezbollah terrorists in Mexico.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
It must be Iranian extremists swimming over from the persian gulf..

C'mon bubba . . . you know that ain't it. They're flying over all secret-like on those magical carpets they get when they rub the lamps and the genie pops out and grants them their three wishes.

Sheesh . . . do I gotta teach you everything?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Start with the index and go from there mate. I gave you the information you asked for, you can read it or not but I am not going to spoon feed it to you.

I set my alarm early just so I could thoroughly go through the report and I found nothing comparable to the evidence you speak of, so yes. I am going to ask you to hold my hand and spoon feed me Super Moderator Gaotu789,

It is your responsibility as the presenter of evidence to actually provide the evidence, any clown can post a link and say..."here is the proof".

Here watch me do it too.Here is a link, go through it, it is proof of what I speak of: wwww.google.com

Go through that link, it's all there

All jokes aside, there is no proof in that document and I challenge you to prove me wrong by showing me the proof you previously mentioned because I can't find it.

I hate to mention previous interactions, but you did the same the last time we crossed paths. You linked me to a joint DHS/DARPA website and said it was proof, but you were not able to actually point out which portion of your link was the evidence of which you speak of.

Trust me when I say that I am not trying to be a smart ass but if you are going to present something as proof you are going to have to do much better than posting a link and telling me to read through it. So, please and thank you in advance, once again, where is the proof?

As other members mentioned that link is full of US propaganda, none of it can be considered proof, and even the circumstantial evidence is laughable at best.

It would be the same as me referring you to the PRESS TV archives and telling you that is the proof you are looking for. Regrettably, PRESS TV is much more truthful than that document you linked me to.

I beg of you sir, please provide me a portion of that document that can be considered proof.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

Care to share one that is factual and that can be proven?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I actually believed this long ago.....what is a very important product of Afghanistan? Drugs.....

What is a huge problem in Mexico...to the point where some cops wont even work in some cities?...Drugs....

You bet they are getting their hand in the pot down there. It's really not that hard to figure out....

What really worries me is just before wars...we often see politicians bad mouthing target nations multiple times over and over and over again. I'd be more concerned of the US invading Mexico next!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join