It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am tired of the baseless claims being made by Western politicians, and then the believers of this nonsense who go on to parrot it. This one article made me want to point out a few things. Hillary Clinton, you are a liar.

Speaking at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. on Nov. 30, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that Iran “exports terrorism” in a global fashion that “stretches from Mexico to Thailand.

Okay, first of all, what is terrorism? There are many different interpretations of what terror may be and no matter which definition I use in order to please the masses I get flamed so I will let you all go by your own preconceived ideas of what terrorism is.

That being said, I will admit that Iran participates in terror via proxy, and even on it's own people (according to my definition of terror). But to say that it stretches from Thailand to Mexico is quite a stretch. I find it so damn aggravating that a member of one of the largest terror organizations on earth, the United States, has the audacity to say Iran supports global terror.

Hillary even publicly gave support for the rebel terrorists who are turning Syria upside down. And let's not forget her chants of happiness after Gadaffi was murdered.

“We already know very well that the Iranian regime already exports terrorism, not only to Israel’s doorstep, but across the world,” Clinton said. “If we had a map I could put up there, I could show you what we track and plot on that map.

We already know? How about you get a map and prove it to us lazy fool

One thing we already know is that the United States and Israeli regimes export terrorism to all corners of the world. A few examples are American and Israeli assassinations via drone strikes all over Asia and Africa. If that isn't terror I don't know what is. And of course we have outright murder such as the Israeli hit on the leader of Hamas in Dubai, and let's not forget the art of "Liberation" that the United States is so good at.

“The evidence of terrorism, mostly, thankfully, plots foiled or unsuccessful, unfortunately, as in Bulgaria, some that succeeded,” Clinton said. “But those plots, those activities of Iran directly or through their agents, stretches from Mexico to Thailand.”

First of all, there is no proof that Iran had anything to do with the Bulgarian incident, in fact a previously unknown group claimed responsibility..."‘Qaedat al-Jihad". The Bulgarian authorities even dismissed the group who claimed responsibility because it wasn't who they wanted it to be. I wonder who helped them come to this conclusion? (That was sarcasm by the way)

Bulgaria dismisses claim of responsibility

Bulgaria's foreign ministry dismisses Qaedat al-Jihad's claim of responsibility for Burgas attack aligning itself with Israeli, US estimates pointing finger at Iran, Hezbollah

Aren't we still waiting for DNA results from that attack?

Not that would prove anything anyways.

As for "Mexico to Thailand"...I recall an attack in Thailand that was blamed on a group linked to Hezbollah, but once again there was no proof. And there is NO proof of Iranian terror cells in Mexico. If world leaders are going to make these claims they better be ready to back them up. Who am I kidding though, these people have no problem lying, it's what they do for a living

And foiled plots? I hope she isn't talking about that drunken used car salesman from Texas.

The rest of the article goes on to explain her condemnation Iran's nuclear ambitions which I'm not in the mood to discuss right now since I have participated in that circular argument many times, but feel free to comment on that if you wish.

The link to the article can be found here. It includes a short clip of some of what was mentioned in the external content I shared.

The full speech can be seen here:

I wasn't sure to put this in the rant forum or not, but I think this forum is more fitting.

You can call this a Pro Iranian, anti USA/Israel thread all you want because I don't care, bring on the straw man arguments.

My beef is with the crap that Hillary Clinton is spewing out her mouth, and the people who believe it.
edit on 12/10/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm not a defender of my government but what makes you think Iran wouldn't attempt such and act?

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

Which act?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Title "exports terrorism". depends on your definition of "terrorism"

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

I admitted that they are guilty of committing terror in my OP. And as for their "world wide terror network" it could exist, but show me proof.

Perhaps I was not clear enough in my OP, and if not I apologize, but she sat there and made a bunch of claims and presented them as fact even though there is no proof of anything she said, that's what revved me up to write this thread.

I hate murderous pathological liars.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I agree with the spreading of rhetoric and false facts. I'm just stating that Iran could easily be resorting to the same methods.
edit on 10-12-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hilary should engage her brain. If even a tiny piece of what she says is true, then why would they export it to Mexico.

Iran has had decades to prepare an asymmetrical attack on the US itself. The moment that US or Israel bombs fall on Iran will be the day that the US finds out what true asymmetrical attacks can do.

IF this is Iran's plan then someone is in for a whole lot of hurt and I am very certain it will not be Mexico.

P

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
America and hillary export terror around the world .....

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They should all be tried for treason.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

“We already know very well that the Iranian regime already exports terrorism, not only to Israel’s doorstep, but across the world,” Clinton said. “If we had a map I could put up there, I could show you what we track and plot on that map.

We already know? How about you get a map and prove it to us lazy fool

She could at least have brought a map, that's for sure.

Here she is lauging about the death of Ghadaffi.

She scares me and I am not joking.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think someone up there on Capitol Hill is tee'd off that Mexico voted [Y] on getting Palestine recognized in that UN situation, thus trying to throw Mexico a bit of dirt.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

I'm just stating that Iran could easily be resorting to the same methods.

What methods are you saying Iran "could easily be resorting" to?

Where is the proof for these methods?

I don't see Iran occupying countries, I don't see Iran carrying out drone attacks on sovereign countries, I don't see Iran putting sanctions on innocent nations...man you just don't get it do you?

I can prove that the United States is guilty of every single thing that Hillary has accused Iran of doing, and much worse.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You think Iran, a conservative Islamic state is too righteous to commit espionage against their greatest enemy? What are you hoping for a lesser of two evils? You won't get that with defending Iran

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
In all seriousness, it would be in Iran's best interest to be friendly with Mexico and try to get a foot hold of sorts there. It's our back door. Why do you think Russia wanted missiles in Cuba? Same logic holds for Iran wanting some kind of influence in Mexico.

You don't need sources and proof to make this leap of simple logic.

Whether Iran is or isn't is irrelative. It is in their best interests which then, if we are playing chess and trying to counter future moves, the US can make plans and accusations accordingly in order to thwart any such attempt.....just saying.
edit on 10-12-2012 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
From those sanctions that crippled their economy back in the day to the sanctions that are crippling their economy now, they still have the vast resources to finance and manage a multi-global terrorist organization, something akin to our Al-Qaeda.

I tell you want, get some of those Iranian accountants over here quick. Lots of overtime and you get a company car

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
...and America gets their terrorism from the black market and deals it around the world....especially to children! Got to start letting the hate flow at a ripe young age, Terrorism doesn't just grow on trees!

See, I can say ridiculous things without stating facts too.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wonder if maybe Eric Holder should run for the Iranian presidency.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by JDmOKI

And as for their "world wide terror network" it could exist, but show me proof.

Perhaps I was not clear enough in my OP, and if not I apologize, but she sat there and made a bunch of claims and presented them as fact even though there is no proof of anything she said, that's what revved me up to write this thread.

www.amazon.com...

You'll have to grab a copy of this somewhere but everything this guy writes, and this was back in '93, is backed up with facts and references that you can track down as well. I have a copy of this and have researched the information presented back when the internet was a baby an since then and it is accurate. You want proof, it's in that book and that is just one example of many. The information is out there but it isn't going to be force fed to you. You either can look for it or not, that's up to you but this book is a good start. Just a word of warning, it isn't an easy read.

edit on 10-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here is some more. Took 30 secons to find this. You asked for their proof, some of it is in here...

homeland.house.gov...

Take it or leave it, again that's up to you. It is also referenced so you can follow the information further to corroborate it.

Bottom line is that these links are there and can be easily researched if one was inclined to do so.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Please point out which portion of that document is "proof".

If you are going to present evidence please lead me to what I'm looking for, feel free to ask me for any links as well for any of my claims and I will be more than happy to show you which portion of my links are proof.

I am going to bed now and will check this tomorrow.

Just so you know, I did skim the document and nothing I came across was proof so I thank you in advance for providing with the proof you mentioned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join