It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye at Stones Concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I attended the Rolling Stones concert last night at the Barclays Center here in Brooklyn. Just happened to catch this while nabbing some pics with my iPhone.

All Seeing Eye withe the Empire State Building in it's sight and fire above. Ok maybe it's nothing or maybe it's what some would consider an Illumintai warning.

I have the say the show was awesome and though in their late sixties, they can still rock the house. However, even seeing them a few times many moons ago, I don't remember their shows having a dark undertone. There were other things in the show that left me with that feeling.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
A lot of artists in many different genres of music are using this all seeing eye and illuminati stuff because it is an in thing right now, and even a lot of high school kids are pretending to be all informed on the conspiracies, etc..

Everybody lately thinks that they know everything there is to know about the subject of the new world order and the illuminati, I'm sure these artists are just using this to connect to their fans, and keep the subject popular for whatever reason.

I doubt there is any real message behind this. The Stones are probably just trying to remain relevant.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

If you think this is weird I guess you never heard that the black guy who ended up dying @ the stones concert with HA as Bg's actually died during the song symphony for the devil, and the video was edited so as to appear differently. Throw the fact that the cameraman was a nobody named George Lucas into the mix who later became super famous.... . .. I seem to remember it all being linked back to Aleister Crowley and the Laurel Canyon conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3nw0x1ng
reply to post by Bilk22

If you think this is weird I guess you never heard that the black guy who ended up dying @ the stones concert with HA as Bg's actually died during the song symphony for the devil, and the video was edited so as to appear differently. Throw the fact that the cameraman was a nobody named George Lucas into the mix who later became super famous.... . .. I seem to remember it all being linked back to Aleister Crowley and the Laurel Canyon conspiracy!

Yeah and you have the whole Brian Jones thing too LOL Drowned in his swimming pool after being forced out of the band? Wonder who held his head under?

new topics

top topics

join