It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

The best thing would be a "god" that no one has ever heard of before. That way no one on earth gets to say I told you so.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I respect and appreciate everyone's beliefs. Whether I share them or not, I can find beauty and wisdom in them in various contexts and situations. However, I always have this question for believers in an impending ascension.

I am open minded to the possibility of ascension. I am someone who believes strongly in unconditional love and the interconnectedness of all life, and that we are all one. I have had what most would probably term spiritual experiences many times throughout my life. I experience pain and sadness as a result of others' focus on materialism, competition, and wealth, and am not a materialistic person. I have always longed for a way to a higher understanding of reality and have never felt at home in reality as we know it. I am not a closed minded or self-centered individual. The closest thing to happiness in this reality I have found is through compassion and service to others, in whatever limited means I am capable of providing it.

Nevertheless, I am also a philosophical skeptic. I have had profound beliefs before which did not bear fruit and turned out to be patently false. I have learned from those lessons, and developed the ability to be rigorous and to take things with a grain of salt. Moreover, this is far from the first supposedly impending ascension scenario I have been through. This is only the most recent. So, my question to imminent ascension believers:

If this date passes and no one "ascends," what will you believe? Will you tell me that through some form of karmic or intent vibration I remained in this dimensional state because I "chose" to, even if I expressly did not? Will you say my higher self - of which I am largely consciously unaware - chose to remain here? Will you say that I didn't believe strongly enough? Will you say that people did ascend, but that because I am still in this dimensional plateau I cannot perceive anything beyond it and so, in my world line, everyone still remains? That my unconditional love was insufficient? That I hadn't learned everything I needed to here, and thus must wait for the next go around?

The reason I ask these questions is that there is a rational problem with this. That problem being, all of the above explanations are unfalsifiable. Which means that ascension could be totally bogus, but people could still make the above claims, and there would be no way to prove or disprove them. As such, they are rationally moot, yet simultaneously logically inarguable. This is a logical catch-22, and a great (potential) means of accounting for the possible eventuality of nothing happening at all.

Again, I am open to the possibility of this - and the myriad other predictions - coming to fruition this month and beyond. I am always open to possibilities. There is no danger in that. But there is also no danger in taking things with a grain of salt, and I feel that this is an important question that must be confronted honestly with oneself. Just my two cents.

Peace.
edit on 12/9/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Elaboration and typos

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by GARN40ish

Thank you OP for presenting information which, if not true, has exactly ZERO downside if examined and proves to be false, but if true, could possibly be the key to life and life eternal.

Definitely a tad more upside than downside.

edit on 8-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 8-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

Well I have to say, this is the most appropriate post. It does zero harm to envision progression occurring, here and now.

The only draw back I see, is those who pin everything on this date, (even if it was an entrance to a changed place in a big cycle, it would only be the toe in, decades may see the changes). I recall ET_MAN having someone write to him, literally threatening suicide if this didn't happen, and he asked me to assist in writing with this young man. I also thought that northern hemisphere lacked sunlight and was trying to get him to sungaze, get out in the sun, get a winter lamp.

It's not all tied into a date.

My faith in the progression and healing of this planet and every heart damaged by this existence, continues no matter what 2012 brings. It continues IN BODY or OUT OF BODY, will not ever give up seeing the Good always.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
I firmly don't believe in this Ascension thing, world kundalini, whatever you call it. You will not arise to the fourth dimension and live on another planet somewhere. However, I do hope you all who take this seriously use this opportunity to do good, for yourselves and others. The New Age Ascension belief is sprinkled liberally with tried and true spiritual and philosophical truths that have been passes down through the ages. Pick these from the psuedoscience and use them to become closer with God, one with the universe, wholly enlightened, etc..
Why? To what end?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

"bugs crawling through the flesh" .. This is something meth users talk about all the time. They tear their faces up trying to get them.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Do you really believe all that? Really?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There is another side to the coin..... another way to see the "ascension" that I don't see many speaking about.

I do NOT want to ascend. Not now... not when there are others who would be left behind. That actually saddens me.

Why do I or anyone for that matter want to TRY to ascend and leave others behind to fend for them self in a bottomless pit?

Its just a question.. not meant to offend any of the ones "trying" to go to a higher plane of existence. Wont we get there in due time anyway? Why have the desire to leave others behind. Where is the love in that?

Thanks in advance for intelligent replies.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What people today refer to as "new age woo woo" the ancients called commonsense and spent lifetimes understanding and incorporating. These belief systems they held are just recently being supported by quantum physics and other sciences. It's amazing how ignorant society has become.
edit on 9-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You don't think there should be a day when the hearts of men are weighed against the feather of Ma'at?
No Judgement Day?
No accountability for actions committed?

Think of it this way: they are staying in prison while you would be getting to leave. They can earn the right to go just as you did. I would personally want it to happen even if I wasn't one to ascend. At least it gives people, ascended or not, hope and the belief that their lives have meaning greater than what they've come to know and that something ("God" or otherwise) actually cares about their development.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
What people today refer to as "new age woo woo" the ancients called commonsense and spent lifetimes understanding and incorporating. These belief systems they held are just recently being supported by quantum physics and other sciences. It's amazing how ignorant society has become.

It should be called "old age".... thats for sure. Its older than dirt itself. lol

Ascension is indeed spoken of in our history/prophecies. Is it real or is it fantasy? Does fantasy or ideas manifest into the realm of the material reality?

Maybe.... I don't know. I just know I don't wanna go. Not because I want to hang on to the material... I just feel for the human race as a whole if indeed some are left behind. I would want to be here for them.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by MamaJ

You don't think there should be a day when the hearts of men are weighed against the feather of Ma'at?
No Judgement Day?
No accountability for actions committed?

Think of it this way: they are staying in prison while you would be getting to leave. They can earn the right to go just as you did.

The prison analogy is a good one. I can see where you are coming from and appreciate the insight.

If I were being imprisoned for the same things my fellow prisoners were in for... and I was able to leave.... I would WANT others who have committed the same crime as me to be freed as well. Its only "fair". Would I leave is questionable. I am a fighter for the underdog... always have been. Its who I am. I want to HELP others by showing them how to help them self. Show them another way to view the situation under a different light. There are people in prison who do not belong there. They have their own internal prisons to deal with, Im sure. It can be a circular debate,... but again I appreciate the insight. The "bad" we have done is not for me to judge. At the end of the day.... we are all here reaping what we have sowed from previous lives... IMO.

It is my belief we reap what we sow in each life we live. I have been doing this Earth thing since it formed. I am not leaving or don't want to leave until the last man is "saved" however that may be.

Our perceptions are based on beliefs. I believe we should stick together til the end. lol But... thats me.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

At least it gives people, ascended or not, hope and the belief that their lives have meaning greater than what they've come to know and that something ("God" or otherwise) actually cares about their development.
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Ok... let me ask you this.

WHY does the one who is seeking to ascend not "feel" this importance already? Should a requirement to develop/evolve have a knowing of such.

I KNOW.... I am a child of my father who is the source of all energy and life. I don't need to ascend to feel like he cares. I already know he cares.

Again,,, just trying to understand and definitely not offend anyone. I am learning.... life is a lesson and I am loving it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Do you really believe all that? Really?

YES!!!

Then you may allow yourself to understand, that the 'Shadow Council of Thuban' also mirrors what many of you term the 'Shadow Government' of Earth and similar labellings.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
A great amount of people are skeptical on the subject, for good reason. You cant blame these people! Its simply something they are not used to, familiar with, or practiced or studied in their past.

I'm pretty sure that's not why a majority of people are skeptical about it...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
Now I know with the 21st looming almost everyone on this site has their idea as to what may happen on or before that day.

I understand many of you are trying to understand the ascension, because its been recently brought up more and more lately. I assure you its worth the time to study and understand.

Greetings again Garn40ish here is a bit more information for you to help us all understand the changes now happening to planet earth and all the life she supports! I started to share some in a thread I started and sent you a link and there is much more data available to help explain the ASCENSION! Not just some new age channeled bs. This is the most real information the world has ever seen.

MY TEAMS WORK RETIRES THE BIBLE!!! FACT!!!

MAKE ROOM IN YOUR MUSEUMS CUZ ITS OVER!!!

IFFW! - MERLIN JT! MAAT

Originally posted by MamaJ

I aint even gonna lie....

Your thoughts and knowledge is very intriguing.

Mind is the builder!!! To get into your mind for a while is definitely fascinating! Im loving it actually.

Is it true? I have no idea but I will not make a judgement either way.

Also fascinating is the way you equate Jesus teachings and the cosmic WORD and prophecies from the Bible. I see it....I feel it. The more I ask to be revealed the more revealing it becomes.

I get lost in the puzzles, always trying to wrap my mind around the complexities and try to figure it all out.

The LOGOS you mention is something I learned over the last year while studying the Bible for myself.

The dogmatic beliefs have got to go.... they cause wars. I long for the day we do not need to push another down for their difference of belief/beliefs.

Hopefully the New Earth that may or may not be coming into light will be something we will all reign on with love.

THE WAVE WILL HIT THE SUN...THEN A FEW MIN LATER IT WILL HIT THE EARTH CAUSING A POLE SHIFT AT THE CORE OF THE EARTH!!! If you are in "tune" you will be well aware of these energetic changes. The indigos and crystal children are here...i know...they talk to me. My own children and many others are ~ WIDE AWAKE!!! lol

www.youtube.com...

GOD!!! IS COMING BACK INTO CREATION!!! RUN2NE!!!

WE ARE ENTERING UNPRECEDENTED TERRITORY!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

GOD!!! IS COMING BACK INTO CREATION!!! RUN2NE!!! WE ARE ENTERING UNPRECEDENTED TERRITORY!!!

Ok.... soooooo.... what about his Son... Jesus? Is he coming back... or is he the entity as God..... or what can you tell us about this hype that is also being hyped.... per another type of ascension???

Also, when this super wave hits the sun and then hits earth and the core shifts.... then what happens next? Visually... what can we expect to see?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

The New Age religion and the concept of "ascending" or lifting your consciousness higher is all a Luciferian agenda. Like it or not, that is the truth. The main originators, founders of the New Age movement were Luciferians, it's true. Their names were Helena Blavatsky and Alice Bailey. They were the first to write about the New Age, it also means New World Order, and goes hand-in-hand with Satanism! They believed in order to have a new world, we needed a new world religion, and new world government, and a new world order. The New Age movement is Satan's agenda and has been in place for decades. You're not "ascending" anywhere, he's trying to get you to denounce God, and thereby opening yourself up to him and the Occult. It is and has been for some time Satan's plan to "de-Christianize" the western-world... and it is working.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

best response I've read on here

now, back to the videos. I need to get in on this ascension thing, if it happens

edit on 9-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
For me the ascension doesn't mean people are going to disappear, they'll just have a greater awareness, see things as they really are. It's been happening to me over the past while. I've been a Reiki teacher for over 20 years but over the past few months the energy has increased, new symbols are coming in, new forms of distance healing are being shown to me. All kinds of stuff. I think this is what it is - to see through the fear and control that we've all bee subject to over the past decades and rise above it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Do I have to smoke pot, smell bad and be in touch with the earth and all?

Fine..
Why does the universe need a change? Why is it changing? How is it changing?
All I see is Youtube video's about vibrations in the solar system blabla etc.
Links? Documents? Evidence?

Hit me with facts plox

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join