It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I firmly don't believe in this Ascension thing, world kundalini, whatever you call it. You will not arise to the fourth dimension and live on another planet somewhere. However, I do hope you all who take this seriously use this opportunity to do good, for yourselves and others. The New Age Ascension belief is sprinkled liberally with tried and true spiritual and philosophical truths that have been passes down through the ages. Pick these from the psuedoscience and use them to become closer with God, one with the universe, wholly enlightened, etc..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Wow, lots of mumbo jumbo and cute words, nothing tangible for such a long post.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

This is what happens to those who attempt to enter the ascension forest unprepared.

This is another 2012 prediction that can easily be written off if nothing happens. A way for the new agers to hedge their bets. They'll say "Well, we just weren't ready to ascend."

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Yep. All good charlatans hedge their bets. Especially when they know nothing will happen. So is anyone here willing to step up and say if nothing happens they were wrong? I am willing to say I was wrong if I see people ascending.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed after the 21st if they haven't killed themselves already.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

You are funny, i added you in my friends...

to see what will happen to you after the 21st. I mean the flop it will be. I do not doubt its gonna be a great day.

For me at least.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

do you know about kundalini and the (sometimes strikingly painful) opening of the chakras??
the sensation of "bugs crawling through the flesh" .. electric bio-energetic raised levels.. muscle spasms.. seeing lights.. hearing sounds...

if these aren't included in your description of the ascension process then you're off point by a few hundred miles.
edit on 12/9/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think I'll make wonderful fertilizer. I can hardly wait. It's like Russian Roulette, except I have even less chance of actually winning. Even less than Charlie Sheen.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

WHOAH!!!

Welp..... I enjoyed reading ALL that you had to say, although I am not sure if I understand. Let me try...

Space time can be manipulated. There are beings (possibly us as well) who can manipulate gravity and this is why we view them as they are Holographic?

The Mayans are the Old Jerusalem/Hebrews?

Spiritual book prophecies are coming to a head and they will be in Museums in our future.

Space time travel will be a norm in our future?

You are smart when it comes to Physics and are possibly a Physicist yourself or are getting help from outside influences, maybe even the net.?? I dunno.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No thing tangible? well that information just explained the new size of mother earths merkaba so maybe you have a better explanation? Then my teams hardcore science that has taken years to produce and give to you for free to have it called not tangable by the non believers.

If you do not understand what is happening then that is not my fault.

This was the information I shared in the thread I started here in the 2012 forum called the Birth of Gaia. And its a process happening in the higher dimensions. The planet will still rotate and of course 2013 2014 2015...and so on but there is going to be changes in the higher dimensions see?

##SNIPPED##
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link and ex tags

edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed after the 21st if they haven't killed themselves already.

YES they will see that "something" has changed but not know how to get it! LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN!!! Unable to resonate with the star gates and the MIND OF GOD! Hows that for a disappointment lol

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I give you kudo's for having the Mcnuggets to make a thread on acension. I have attempted many times, and it seems like an excellent way to find out how hateful and cruel some souls really are. I have no idea what to expect in the coming days but my heart is full of hope for a brighter tomorrow, and a more loving humanity. Just don't expect tofind that here.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I get what you are saying.

The quantum flux state of the isolinear induction phase in isomorphic isotopes, positively charged of coarse, makes the entire process of intro-active photonic bombardment less volatile allowing for negatively charged ions to permeate the main matrix and produce oscillating frequencies that incorporate the field data asproduced by an isometric sensor adapted for rotating bio-electric frequencies. In this state of linear quantum flux and isomorphic isotopes being emitted in conjunction with nominal output from a standard ion generating amplifier at a rate of 98.5 quantumrifts per second a subatomic parse fold can be generated. In this consideration we must revisit the linear phase isotopes and maximize the output so as to resonate the charges particles so they rotate their half life between 5 and 4 milliseconds from pod to field to induction phase.

The new algorithm then must be 23h+2.4x(yn)*287π÷[FTP4]^957q√×34Y

If not the sub molecular instability will translate into a new phase vortex when the mass of the new particles are expelled from the busard collectors. That would be fine if the matrix incorporated an inline field projection of 9 .7 Kelvin maintained throughout the prime mode reduction to Max force distribution. We know that is not possible with the earths current magnetic field harmonics, unless we drive singular kortex tower into 12 prime locations along alpha zeta grid. This is not an option since as you know the capacity Gama grid is set to overlap the omega grid in 36 hours and will remain "nodes on" for 5 cycles.

I was wondering how you circumvented the positronic relay inductors without amplifying the phase coil inductors to double capacity? Did you use a solid state polaron drive charge to stimulate the isotopes to decay or am I completely off?

The main factor in the frequency resonating modulations is that more inertia at initial reaction rotations causes a premature decay in the on/off nodes as opposed to the off/ on nodes. The half life of the thermotropic repelers makes for inert resonance with calamorphonic trions. In this case I suggest that you take a standard mortaphasic inductor and reverse the polarity to make the isolinear field coalescence reverberate back into the positronic relays.

Then its easy as pie!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think someone needs to start an informational thread called "How to properly eat crow on December 23rd".

Or is it 22nd? Who cares.

edit on 9-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
YES they will see that "something" has changed but not know how to get it! LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN!!! Unable to resonate with the star gates and the MIND OF GOD! Hows that for a disappointment lol

If they had any brains they would realise they are locked out of heaven right now and they certainly aint morphing anytime soon.. I'm sure they will look for another fabricated prophecy to keep themselves going.. If not, they have two big comets on the way which they can slaughter themselves to over the next year.
edit on 9-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've read through this thread with great interest especially the longer posts concerning quantum matters posted by JesterTerrestrial.

I must admit I am not well versed in complex mathematics and quantum physics and did not understand fully what the poster was writing about but I get the central theme that Earth changes are happening and this could lead to some transition or shift in human consiousness.

What I would like to know is this:

Is everyone going to be given the chance to ascend or does a person have to train for it specifically and be educated on the different aspects of acension in order to achieve it?

If you do need to be educated on acension and DNA to achieve acension how could a lay person such as myself prepare for it? Essentially what I am asking is how do I achieve acension?

When the time is right will I be offered acension or do I have to do something or know something before it can be offered to me or before I can achieve it?

edit on 9-12-2012 by fadedface because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have a question for all you new age hippies: How exactly do you know that you and yours will "ascend", but the rest of us won't? Isn't that like saying "There's a huge forest fire coming toward us, and you all are going to burn to death, but not me, because I believe the fire will burn around me and I will be spared"?? Isn't that kind of like.... religion?!?

Pick your poison, I guess. All I know is that YOU don't know any more than I do about what is going to happen, until IF and when it does. I can't believe that if there is some kind of "wave" coming from the center of the galaxy that will allegedly change the frequency of the planet, that it is going to be selective in ANY way.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I have a question for all you new age hippies: How exactly do you know that you and yours will "ascend", but the rest of us won't? Isn't that like saying "There's a huge forest fire coming toward us, and you all are going to burn to death, but not me, because I believe the fire will burn around me and I will be spared"?? Isn't that kind of like.... religion?!?

What I don't get is what are they actually expecting to happen? Are they going to combust into spirit or something? Magically disappear into space and be saved from the Earth? Seriously, wtf?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join