It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Thank you OP for presenting information which, if not true, has exactly ZERO downside if examined and proves to be false, but if true, could possibly be the key to life and life eternal.

Definitely a tad more upside than downside.

edit on 8-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 8-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

You have to go into the mountains and undergo training. Punching rocks and trees and uppercutting waterfalls.

When not doing that you must sit Indian style on bridges over quiet rivers asking people riddles.

Then you ascend.
edit on 8-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

Actually, I'm wondering about what everyone is talking of the ass.end.tion notion of body or spirit or do both ascend attached and to exactly where? If your pre-thought before (unfortunatey) typing is true only the very Enlightenned go? which you don't qualify as not being Tibetan, Terrence McKenna, Liberace, very flexable or 99.9% of the other human souls living on earth.

Who is; where is the being that has created this thoughtform? To my mind the one that created the "Pet Rock" phenominom or similar fun filled obnoxious fads "Hello Kitty" "Yellow Smiley Face" "Baby On Board" and of course "Disco" a huge collector distributor of thought forms resulting in a giant balloon thought resulting in the zombifying (made up word) of the human. Is this one of them? Someone Somewhere has led a group of sincere souls into a soupy backwater of fear and uncertainty. Do you not talk/speak to your higher selves? They beg you to ask them; they are your prior incarnated selves/lives.

Don't live in the place you've been directed emotionally; trust yourself not that other uncertain thing whatever shape it takes for you.

Apologies to the creators of the Slinky, Hula-Hoop, the wrist watch, Leggings, the Superball (hardenned FLUBBER) Dinosaur craze plastic models include Master of the Univ. here; Nerf and any Wammo product.
edit on 8-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: to edit is to re-reason an idea or re-spell a miss-spelled word as not to seem insectlike

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I dont even know why you insisted on replying to this thread. It obvious you dont believe in it. It obvious you think people that do are dumb! So why? What was even your point. This thread is meant to be informative on the subject nothing more and the responses are meant to be intelligent questions trying to understand the theory more so or even adding things about ascension that were left out. Not to demoralize peoples believe or to look down upon them as they are stupid. Please. Dont post unless you really are positive and care to acknowledged others who care to learn about the subject.

You've just prooved Its point which is to to get you on the defensive and to be goaded into responding to its ugly snarkish black demeaning (to himself actually) posts; you took him as a serious intellect? Zed is about goofing or winking at those things that it does not understand therefore frightens it. Amplifies and places it (your idea) into its own natural state of discomfort which it actually gets off on. For some reason; attacks posts of the innocent seekers of the New Earth or related ideology (similar subjects) because its a really good snack in between the scheduled huge belly busting meals; as in someone posts about the moon; you'll get this 'you claim the moon was seen last night? where and when you moron' prove it.
edit on 8-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: tide is the laundry soap cleaning up edit backwards

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I was thinking about this a lot (im a fence sitter with ascension i hope its real but will not be shocked if its not)
but the message of it all be kind and love everything and everyone
isn't that just a great idea anyways ? shouldn't we all just do that anyways ?

A friend of mine always says you cant have good without bad light without dark ect. ect. , and for the most part I agree
but why cant you just have good without bad or love without hate
if everyone just loved that would end hate would it not ?
maybe im just rambling here and im sorry lol

great post op

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuySmiley007
I was thinking about this a lot (im a fence sitter with ascension i hope its real but will not be shocked if its not)
but the message of it all be kind and love everything and everyone
isn't that just a great idea anyways ? shouldn't we all just do that anyways ?

A friend of mine always says you cant have good without bad light without dark ect. ect. , and for the most part I agree
but why cant you just have good without bad or love without hate
if everyone just loved that would end hate would it not ?
maybe im just rambling here and im sorry lol

great post op

No..your not rambling.

Truth is all you speak. Its what we SHOULD do. Its what we are MEANT to do. But can not. We will NEVER be able to love one another nor treat each other with the RESPECT that is deserved in this life time. But your right! We hold the power. We control our actions. We choose our destiny and of course WE altar the way we are viewed by others.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Consider this:

We are consciousness and we created this "situation". The Godhead only desires to have us in pure bliss and love with full awareness. We CHOSE to descend and experience Duality and "forget". Quite an undertaking!

This, I think is why GW Hardin calls us "Heros" for this endeavor, and that other races are watching intently out there in space.

It is consciousness that wishes to experience itself in all ways, hence why all of "Us" are here. But in reality there is only one of us here.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
so you say its about ascension. but really what is ascension?

will we get superpowers? ascend? being so faaar up? will new knowledge, secret knowledge open to us?
will we self realize? will we finally found out the truth about who we are.

this seems little bit deep. lol

would be really awsome if buddha *the awakened one would come and teach us something cool.

spiritual enlightenment... .. 2012.. mankind's final coming of age, the emancipation of the human consciousness from an immature state of ignorance and error!!!!
edit on 9-12-2012 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can understand your point of "educating" people.. honestly, you havent educated anyone on anything. you've taken links to external material which are the whims of random nut jobs around the world and combined them into one thread.

Show me a video with facts, not what someguy says is his personal experience when astral travelling, he could be a hippy taking a dip in the moonshine still for all we know and here you are blatently supporting your own IDEA of what might happen...

so you want intelligent questions... if you can answer one of these and back it up with FACT (note: not some random jack's BS) then i will do further research into this matter.

1. We are supposedly going to a 5th dimension.. another place with rolling hills etc. what's the name of this place?
2. On this planet there are hospital type places? who made them? and why are they not there? only animals.... did the animals build the hospitals and transport the dying humans to this other planet?
3. If this is so serious and so real, why has there been no media coverage of this? are they jehova's witnesses? ya know.. limited to the first 1000 or so?

I would really appreciate some feedback on the above questions posed... I find it extremely hard to believe that mankind are going to ascend to another planet.. it doesnt make sense... im not a very religious person but the bible speaks of people trying to make their homes amongst the stars.. then being annihilated for it..

I truly believe nothing major will happen on the 21st.. if anything.. it is going to be a man made catastrophe.. rise of the NWO and so forth.. for which, im sure everyone is already prepared.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I dont even know why you insisted on replying to this thread. It obvious you dont believe in it. It obvious you think people that do are dumb! So why? What was even your point. This thread is meant to be informative on the subject nothing more and the responses are meant to be intelligent questions trying to understand the theory more so or even adding things about ascension that were left out. Not to demoralize peoples believe or to look down upon them as they are stupid. Please. Dont post unless you really are positive and care to acknowledged others who care to learn about the subject.

Yes, you tell him. Let's shut him up for good!! Post the loads of peer reviewed scientific evidence backing up these DNA changes and make his jaw drop!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I understand many of you are trying to understand the ascension, because its been recently brought up more and more lately. I assure you its worth the time to study and understand.

The new age movement talks about ascension alot, and they appear to say all the right words. Behind all the words a person will find a human being with egotistcal aspirations. What it comes down to is trusting someone else ego. No thanks for me, ill trust my own.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Idont even know why you insisted on replying to this thread. It obvious you dont believe in it. It obvious you think people that do are dumb! So why? What was even your point. This thread is meant to be informative on the subject nothing more and the responses are meant to be intelligent questions trying to understand the theory more so or even adding things about ascension that were left out. Not to demoralize peoples believe or to look down upon them as they are stupid. Please. Dont post unless you really are positive and care to acknowledged others who care to learn about the subject.

Yes, you tell him. Let's shut him up for good!! Post the loads of peer reviewed scientific evidence backing up these DNA changes and make his jaw drop!!

tonyb.freeyellow.com...

The Gaian Merkabah represents the quantization of space and time in the context of consciousness; meaning that there exists a natural boundary for any spacetime metric or measurement of separation.

This boundary became defined in the so called Big Bang, which followed, not preceded a relatedly named inflationary phase, which can be specified in a de Broglie matter wave and also as the transformation of a inertia-coupled superstring in 10 dimensions into a noninertial supermembrane in 11 dimensions.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: NO SOURCE

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So are the changes to your DNA happening little by little or are they all going to come full circle all at once....?

If so, would anyone care to show us some of these cool super powers and secret love knowledge taken from ultimate enlightened oneness...

Are there any sources where we can see a similar transformation process available anywhere?
like anime movies, Magna novels, or comic books where we can see something similar happening?

Do we need an over emotional love interest with pink hair and skimpy clothing that says our name for no reason all the time so the whole transformation process will work?

edit on 9-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
COUNCIL OF THUBAN

MERLIN JT! MAAT IFFW!

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I see.

I must watch Gundam 00 and some how get a hold of a twin drive Gundam that has original Sol reactors, emit G particles and quantize in transam mode so as to become an "innovator", the next step in human evolution.

Thank you. I will see if the 00 raiza Gundam is available.

Cheers.
edit on 9-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join