It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am from the old school "If you think it, then it exists." Everything ever thought actually exists. In what form it takes...well thats up to how advanced we become. I can't see acension anything more than a thought at this point in time. Yes it exists, yet only in the mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I would suggest sooner than the 21st, if you are centered and ready to feel it.

Today is the third straight day of that buzzing, glowing, loving feeling. Amazing!

Some people are ahead of others. You are one of them.
Just remain positive and without fear.

Hell ya, fear is the last thought on my mind. It is SO HARD to think negatively, or operate in the Ego lately.

I could not be happier, honestly. This is a special time!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I have noticed with some people that their egos have completely smothered their eternal
spirits. The eternal spirit must be strengthened to govern the mind and the body.
To put it another way: We need to create a harmony between our eternal spirits, mind & body.
Until we do that, we will have problems.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes, quite true. Though I think as the days progress and the intensity ramps up, and more feel it... it will be more and more difficult to resist, unless of course their free will sticks to that decision!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have noticed with some people that their egos have completely smothered their eternal
spirits. The eternal spirit must be strengthened to govern the mind and the body.
To put it another way: We need to create a harmony between our eternal spirits, mind & body.

Only "some" , eh?...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight

Only "some" , eh?...

I thought that ironic too, considering who said that (the one who knows everytg=hing that will happen till 2014.)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm going to post this because if it really is all going to change even more, than the disturbed weather and more awareness/experiences that are occurring for some, in a few days, to me it would be a process, not one date. This account talks of 2 years, whereas I could see decades, if energy affects core, if earth is gearing up to do something unusual.

But in a world where so many bad things are occurring to many, and often by design of its mismanagers, holding onto a wonderful change, a freeing and advancement for the school, isn't really the most negative thought, as long as people continue to think of others, and realize that some of them may have come in to assist others, so its not just about, like frequency of those who see eutopia as possible, and don't even need laws to live by, but can live without harming already, barring accidents. I do have to question whether they are meant to be separated in the earth school, which I see more as an assignment, get in, get on with it, get out, but the getting with it is helping others. Those are often the ones that need to be nudged to open windows in their boxes, and shown that Love is the way, not fighting. Are we really supposed to just leave them behind???

Don't you think many chose to help?

How would 2 earths help?

So even though I yearn for the upgrade, my mother believes this will happen though she never goes on the computer, but has spoken about this for a few decades now, though it wasn't tied into a date for her, but thinks in her lifetime. Its probably yearned for around the world even, in many different cultures. But I still think "others" should be the focus.

However wanted to link this from the eceti mailing list. A woman under hypnosis speaking about the SHFT.

www.in5d.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

To your understanding, would those who are 'ready' ascend at anytime in the next one-two years, as stated in the hypnosis?

We understand this ascension/shift to be a process that has been in the works, however..to your knowledge, and in your own words.. would you say that there is some 'hope' for the people who 'hope' to shift relatively soon?
edit on 16-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

I don't know at all, saw the SHIFT in mediation, and searched to see what others believed was going to happen. I hope we have a rescue but only if everyone gets saved and the school is taken back from the dark side and everyone is healed and people can learn in safety.

I always believed that this was a process after you die, and that some are here to try and assist others, but there may be a universal moment. We only can tell when we go through.

I've been having a different kind of experience last few days, its been as if keep seeing this merging between earth and heaven, its bathed in white. Some people call that the white room. Had this first occur while my son was doing dishes and it was as if we were up in the sky, not earth, and was having rushes of vibrations all night, before sleep and its been ongoing for a few days. Didn't really remember my dreams despite this.

So if nothing happens, maybe the energies themselves illuminate us or wake us up more to the Spiritual reality and how we are family, so be to be kind.

I just thought that that link that was sent was appropriate to this thread. It fit in. Also, what she said in the session reminded me a bit of what Dolores Cannon speaks of, and she also regresses people in hypnosis.

Just keep a positive outlook. Thats all I can think about a date so coded and possibly there might be events planned around it, so raising frequency and thinking Loving thoughts and of others, is important.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The "effect" that 12/12 and 3 days after had on me is finally fading. I actually have taken up meditation every night since then, for about an hour with 1/2 being guided videos, and the other 1/2 being just me with nothing but a prayer-like discussion with whoever up there is listening, if you get what I'm saying. I can get the buzzy, fuzzy, lovey warm feeling to come back to me during meditation but I lose it in the background when I'm not. I do hope that what I felt and experienced on these days is just a precursor to what I'll feel leading up to and including the 21st. I think it has EVERYTHING to do with mass-meditation energy, not just the cosmic influences. Of course, all is connected though.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Normally I am loathe to "necromance" a topic this old which has not had new posts. However, I was going through my subscriptions and deleting those unlikely to be relevant in the future, and came across this. Earlier in this topic, I asked a series of questions in this post.

It is disappointing and a bit saddening to me that not one believer in the 2012 ascension responded to that post. And then, once December 21st passed, not one believer in the 2012 ascension came back to this topic in order to share what they did or did not experience, and how - if at all - their beliefs have evolved or changed since then.

If there is anyone still reading ATS who took part in this topic as a believer, please indulge me and do me the courtesy of reading that post and responding to it with your present feelings and beliefs. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Actually, something did indeed happened last Dec 21 2012. We have entered a region in space where there are more cosmic energies, particles, and space debris are present. That's the reason for the rise in comets and meteors, and the rise in volcanic activity and earthquakes are due to the Earth heating up from the inside due to these intense electro-magnetic pressure that it is subjected to every day now. Watch the data for Earth's magnetic field; it has been making weird twists and compressions almost every day since March 6 2013. I also recommend you guys to go to Youtube and subscribe to United Knowledge's channel, he has some pretty good info on Magnetosphere data and how the Sun is not causing magnetosphere anomalies annually around March-April since 2010.

I also recommend you guys to go to ATS' Predictions and Prophecies section and read the 5th contact thread by member Born of Sin as well as his new thread on Nibiru; they have pretty useful info, believe or not, on the influences this new energies emanating from the Black Hole have on our Earth, similar to what Tolec has stated on his FAQ site where he stated we will enter a new area in space where there are more torsion field energies that speeds things up and causes an increase in particle vibrations, and that will change the DNA in our bodies as our atoms, molecules and spirit essence, which is electromagnetic aura reacts to these powerful energies from this new region in space.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

ascend

-to move, climb, or go upward; mount; rise: The airplane ascended into the clouds.

It seems that somehow people got the wrong idea of ascension. It isn't the person who ascends. It's their kundalini. It 'ascends' up through their chakras. This is otherwise known as spiritual awakening, enlightenment, salvation, the Holy Spirit, etc. It has equivalencies in all mystical traditions.

It seems that people were projecting their expectations outward, as if a UFO was going to come swooping down to carry them up into the clouds, or as if they would transform into a being of pure light or something. They should have been projecting their expectations inward. All these visions and prophesies and so forth are about gradual awakening through rising kundalini. That can be a painful process disruptive process. When someone is projecting that outward, the vision can take the form of outward destruction of the planet or an outward physical lifting up in the air in a UFO or wings or something. In both cases its symbolic of an inner destruction of the ego-self.

edit on 23-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
With all due respect to the above two responses, I understand, but that isn't what I asked.

This topic was not created with regard to the internal, outwardly invisible (except through action) destruction of ego (which is something which has been known about, pursued, and supposedly achieved by some for thousands of years prior to 2012 - although how I would define ego destruction might differ from how some are using it, as I do not believe one truly liberated from the ego would have any sense of self or subjective perception remaining whatsoever but would instead simply "be." But of course I still feel that the more reduced the ego, and the more expansive the selflessness, the better.)

Nor was it created with regard to our entrance into a more dangerous region of the galaxy.

The topic was about very specific claims with respect to suddenly evolving DNA, transcendence into the fifth dimension, and cataclysmic events (including death) to be experienced by those operating in a fear-based, negative paradigm. Many in this topic claimed to hold the belief that much of humanity was literally - not merely as an analogue for something happening on an internal, invisible, spiritual level - about to enter into a new dimensional state. That this would be both visible, and undeniable.

What you are describing in lieu of that may or may not be true, but I respect the belief that it is. And I in fact sincerely hope it is, even if it isn't necessarily true for me personally. But my questions (linked to in my previous post) were directed at those who believed what I describe in the above paragraph, not this. Not one of them answered me before or after 12/21/2012, and I would still very much love to know what they think and believe today. Of course, that's their prerogative. I'm not interested in an "I told you so," firstly because I never asserted that nothing would happen, and secondly because I'm simply legitimately curious. I would just really love to know.

Peace.
edit on 3/23/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
With all due respect to the above two responses, I understand, but that isn't what I asked.

This topic was not created with regard to the internal, outwardly invisible (except through action) destruction of ego (which is something which has been known about, pursued, and supposedly achieved by some for thousands of years prior to 2012 - although how I would define ego destruction might differ from how some are using it, as I do not believe one truly liberated from the ego would have any sense of self or subjective perception remaining whatsoever but would instead simply "be." But of course I still feel that the more reduced the ego, and the more expansive the selflessness, the better.)

Nor was it created with regard to our entrance into a more dangerous region of the galaxy.

The topic was about very specific claims with respect to suddenly evolving DNA, transcendence into the fifth dimension, and cataclysmic events (including death) to be experienced by those operating in a fear-based, negative paradigm. Many in this topic claimed to hold the belief that much of humanity was literally - not merely as an analogue for something happening on an internal, invisible, spiritual level - about to enter into a new dimensional state. That this would be both visible, and undeniable.

What you are describing in lieu of that may or may not be true, but I respect the belief that it is. And I in fact sincerely hope it is, even if it isn't necessarily true for me personally. But my questions (linked to in my previous post) were directed at those who believed what I describe in the above paragraph, not this. Not one of them answered me before or after 12/21/2012, and I would still very much love to know what they think and believe today. Of course, that's their prerogative. I'm not interested in an "I told you so," firstly because I never asserted that nothing would happen, and secondly because I'm simply legitimately curious. I would just really love to know.

Peace.
edit on 3/23/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

They won't answer you. Maybe they stopped posting. Maybe they are still trying to understand the true nature of ascension. Maybe they are in the exhaustion phase of kundalini awakening i.e. the dark night of the soul.

Many in this topic claimed to hold the belief that much of humanity was literally - not merely as an analogue for something happening on an internal, invisible, spiritual level - about to enter into a new dimensional state because they misinterpreted the symbolism of their dreams and visions or believed someone who did. That's what it boils down to.

It doesn't mean that those people didn't experience genuinely paranormal events in their own lives. It just means they didn't take the archetype of the trickster into account.

Reading this will probably give you some closure.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

While I would be lying if I said much of that didn't - superficially at least - strike me as potentially a convenient cop out (I vacillate between belief in things like the Trickster, and skeptically suspecting that it may just be a convenient wild card to have in one's spiritual outlook when things don't pan out as expected,) I would also be being closed minded and self-detrimental if I didn't consider it. And being familiar with the trickster archetype, it actually looks like a very fascinating and compelling read, so I will do so. If nothing else, thanks for the recommendation.

Still, though. If anyone falling into the parameters I mentioned does read this and is so inclined, I'd love a response, and you will find no attacks or judgment.

Peace.
edit on 3/23/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

<< 11  12  13   >>

join