It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Now I know with the 21st looming almost everyone on this site has their idea as to what may happen on or before that day.

Many believe it will be the end of time. Many believe it will be the beginning; simply an end of an age. Many believe nothing will happen at all.

But...many believe the Ascension will take place. Some of you may have just learned about the Ascension just recently as other have probably known about it for the entirety of their lives. A great amount of people are skeptical on the subject, for good reason. You cant blame these people! Its simply something they are not used to, familiar with, or practiced or studied in their past.

I understand many of you are trying to understand the ascension, because its been recently brought up more and more lately. I assure you its worth the time to study and understand.

The point of this thread is only meant to provide a source of learning and knowledge that is available to those who wish to learn what is meant to happen. I will do this by providing links to videos as well as web pages that I myself found useful in my studies of the Ascension.

Lets start with this short 3 minute video to get started then move onto more advanced things needed to know.

Heres some stuff many of you havent heard of yet. Regarding the changes happening to the earth with its vibrations; and showing earth awareness of the dimensional shift.

A great video showcasing awakening your soul as well as understanding the bigger picture.

A rather inspirational video you can watch if you choose.

What happens if you choose to ascend or not to ascend

A look into what you can expect in the 5th Dimension

Some common questions regarding the ascension

Now for some light reading and some heavy reading if your more serious.

This first link is light may take you about 25 minutes to read in its entirety, speaking of dna what to expect and other lite topics.
LINK HERE

A good site with a lot of information you may want to wrap your mind around.
LINK HERE

That'll do it for tonight. I hope you all can find enlightenment within this subject, and enjoy yourselves in to process!

EDIT: Im incredibly sorry everyone, It looks like I have no idea how to post a YouTube video properly on this site. I t asks for the video number? anyone know where I can find that?
edit on 8-12-2012 by GARN40ish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's the numbers and letters that appear after the = sign of the YouTube videos URL link

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

edit on 12/8/2012 by Klassified because: nevermind

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I got all the links working!!!! Sorry for the delay and thanks for the help.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Yes, I see, you have fixed them. Thank you.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Whiteinch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
they are all working

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

they are all working

Only problem for me is that the idea/speculation of this "ascension" or "enlightenment" doesn't work.

Yeah it's a nice little pipe-dream, but I would go all in with my money and all my possession on the bet it does not happen.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow... it doesn't get much more New Age Cult than that.

Show me some scientific evidence that our DNA is undergoing a rapid change in this year, and you'll get my attention. Post a YouTube video, or worse -- several that are filled with tenets of the woo woo credo, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to say this is bullocks.

Next year when you find yourselves just as you are now, only a year older, please think twice before buying this claptrap in the future. In a decade when you find yourselves just as you are now, only 10 years older, pat yourselves on the back for putting this kind of nonsense where it belongs; in the circular file.

And please, whatever you do, don't drink the KoolAid.

With all due respect to those who currently believe this stuff right now, of course. I'm sure some of the ideas sound appealing and/or comforting, but please employ your baloney detectors for your own good.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You have to go into the mountains and undergo training. Punching rocks and trees and uppercutting waterfalls.

When not doing that you must sit Indian style on bridges over quiet rivers asking people riddles.

Then you ascend.
edit on 8-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I dont even know why you insisted on replying to this thread. It obvious you dont believe in it. It obvious you think people that do are dumb! So why? What was even your point. This thread is meant to be informative on the subject nothing more and the responses are meant to be intelligent questions trying to understand the theory more so or even adding things about ascension that were left out. Not to demoralize peoples believe or to look down upon them as they are stupid. Please. Dont post unless you really are positive and care to acknowledged others who care to learn about the subject.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey OP, thank you for the information provided. Unfortunately your thread is going to attract a lot of TROLLS. Personally, I'm open minded on what might happen. Can't say NO IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, cause I don't know.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I dont even know why you insisted on replying to this thread. It obvious you dont believe in it. It obvious you think people that do are dumb! So why? What was even your point. This thread is meant to be informative on the subject nothing more and the responses are meant to be intelligent questions trying to understand the theory more so or even adding things about ascension that were left out. Not to demoralize peoples believe or to look down upon them as they are stupid. Please. Dont post unless you really are positive and care to acknowledged others who care to learn about the subject.

I'm really sorry, but that's not how it works here. You don't get to pick and choose only the responses you like. SURELY you understand that we have been innundated with this stuff for the last couple of years. SURELY you don't expect people to wade through half a dozen videos just because you posted them with no real content of your own. Not only is that rude, but it's against the T&C. EDIT: Never mind. Looking back I think you did enough of your own content.) Here you are, a Johnny-come-lately who hasn't been around long enough to know how to post a YouTube video, and now, a few days before this fiasco of a prophecy is finally laid to rest in the grave it so richly deserves, here you are going to tell us all about Reality.

I think the question many of us have about people (not just you) who purport to lecture us about life, the universe, and everything, is how in Heaven's name do you know anything? What's your track record? Why do you (all) think you can stand up and lecture this entire ATS audience about Reality? Just what makes you so special, so enlightened that you feel compelled to proselytize to the rest of us? Look around! Do you not see that most of us have been steeped in this stuff since forever?

I'm mean, really, dude. Talk to us in about two weeks on how cool all this is.
edit on 12/8/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Unfortunately for some they have not reached a level that allows them to understand this...different levels of intelligence, different ages, different vibrations...Thank you for your thread and all the hard work you put into it.
Do not take offense to those that implore ignorance on the subject. If you reached one person that is reward enough.

Ascension...has different meanings to some. To me it means the ability for the soul to reach it's destination.... and requires a certain harmonic vibration that can only be achieved through having TRUE love. This is very difficult to do in this world. TRUE hate seems to be the norm. The energy is changing daily because the Universe never stays the same, the Earth is affected by natural and man-made factors, this cannot be avoided. If something is inevitable what is the best way to be prepared? Have TRUE love in your heart everyday, do not wait for something bad to occur. Does not matter what you call it...and does not matter if anyone wants to call me a crack pot, I am prepared and do my part to try and help others, daily. BAW33

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
Now I know with the 21st looming almost everyone on this site has their idea as to what may happen on or before that day.

Greetings GARN40ish

I have shared some information regarding the cosmic metamorphosis here and started a thread with some information that I bet you and other members of ATS might want to take a look at. This is a process and effects everyone and everything on a quantum level. Weather you are conscious of it or not! Please take a look thank you

THE BIRTH OF GAIA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Thank you for publishing all that in one post... I think most people are aware of the ascension plan/ or have heard of it at the very least.. good luck to you! I'm going to decline at this time to become like the borg.. but more power to you.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Thanks! I'll look now

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Thank you! Helps me feel better!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What dont you understand about an informational thread? Obviously the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

And yet you felt compelled to respond...completely true to form...you are absolutely right he has no business telling others how to respond particularly a veteran like your self, how dare he....he was not passing himself off as an expert only trying to enlighten those to the possibilities of ascension and provided specific places to gather information and make an informed decision, just because you have heard it all doesn't give the right to trash someone's thread, hey you had a choice, you could've avoided it too. Perhaps you are not as smart as you think you are and need to take a look at some of the information, deny ignorance instead of being ignorant would be a different response for you?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

they are all working

Only problem for me is that the idea/speculation of this "ascension" or "enlightenment" doesn't work.

Yeah it's a nice little pipe-dream, but I would go all in with my money and all my possession on the bet it does not happen.

You mention money and possessions. Yes, money, possessions, materialism and consumerism seem much more likely to be the purpose of our life here on earth than what the OP has presented.

TO SIN - to miss the meaning or the purpose of life.

Peace and love to ALL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join