It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Now the DJS are in SAFE HOUSES and the Royal Regime is in full swing

Death threats from south australian loyalists saying the DJs have a bullet with their name on it ,

The royals can just back da fac up ! Their pride was hurt , now they think they can teach us some manners aye gov na ?

WHO THE HELL GOES TO HOSPITAL CUZ OF A BIT OF MORNIN SICKNESS , OF COURSE YOUR GONNA GET A JIBBING

HERES my OPINION ! I HATE THE ROYAL FAMILY FOR THIS , ASIO KNOWS WHATS GOING ON ,AND THEY ARE PROTECTING THIER OWN , gO iRELAND !,

......because you and people like you are always going to let your personal feelings and hatred cloud common sense!

Yet this is the very thing you have done in accusing me of being arrogant just for providing an example to someone's claims that i knew nothing about suicide or its affects, which you in your emotional state mistakenly took for arrogance. So i'm allowed to be accused of something that isn't true, but if i provide an example to show why the accusation isn't true, then i'm the arrogant one. Practice what you preach, because you seem to like to talk a big game, but you seem to have little intentions of backing it up !

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus

Death threats from south australian loyalists saying the DJs have a bullet with their name on it ,

The royals can just back da fac up ! Their pride was hurt , now they think they can teach us some manners aye gov na ?

WHO THE HELL GOES TO HOSPITAL CUZ OF A BIT OF MORNIN SICKNESS , OF COURSE YOUR GONNA GET A JIBBING

HERES my OPINION ! I HATE THE ROYAL FAMILY FOR THIS , ASIO KNOWS WHATS GOING ON ,AND THEY ARE PROTECTING THIER OWN , gO iRELAND !,

......because you and people like you are always going to let your personal feelings and hatred cloud common sense!

Yet this is the very thing you have done in accusing me of being arrogant just for providing an example to someone's claims that i knew nothing about suicide or its affects, which you in your emotional state mistakenly took for arrogance. So i'm allowed to be accused of something that isn't true, but if i provide an example to show why the accusation isn't true, then i'm the arrogant one. Practice what you preach, because you seem to like to talk a big game, but you seem to have little intentions of backing it up !

What's the problem? I didn't reply to your last response so you thought you would try further bait? God forbid you would let an argument die?
There is a good reason I didn't reply to your post prior to this one.....you post really long posts and for ever change the goal posts because you just like arguing for arguing sake...I do not.
Let's just accept we both made points we wanted to make and just move on eh? Because contrary to your belief I was at no point then and now in any emotional state and am quite capable of walking away and letting this go....are you?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

The DJ's should get no sympathy, or blame, the woman that committed suicide should get no sympathy and majority blame, and her remaining family should get full sympathy and no blame. What is so hard about that to accept ?

Mostly agree with this but you have missed the station out and yes, they played a huge role in all of this and by airing without consent must shoulder a huge chunk of blame for what it lead to.

I would stop short of saying that they were responsible for her death but at the time it cannot be ignored that if they had followed legal guidelines, this could all have been prevented. They are both the catalyst and, to an extent, the instigator.

Which is why on the various threads i have kept banging on about the inept legal department they must have.

Or, if the woman had decided NOT to committ suicide, then all this media fuss and blame game would of been a non-event. Yes the radio station acted in a irresponsable way, but those actions are no excuse for someone taking their own life. If they acted illeaglly and broke a clear law, then charge them under this law, but there seem's to be quite the delay in any charges being layed. But it won't bring her back, and it won't change her FINAL decision. But as i said in an earlier post, because this has now gone "viral", it will die off in a month or two, and those same people bagging me for not mentioning her name, will be the first to forget her name in a month or two. And as i also earlier said, does anyone still talk about Kony 2012 despite it being a viral sensation and the flavour of the month at the time ?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What's the problem? I didn't reply to your last response so you thought you would try further bait? God forbid you would let an argument die?
There is a good reason I didn't reply to your post prior to this one.....you post really long posts and for ever change the goal posts because you just like arguing for arguing sake...I do not.
Let's just accept we both made points we wanted to make and just move on eh? Because contrary to your belief I was at no point then and now in any emotional state and am quite capable of walking away and letting this go....are you?

Will you listen to yourself.
I only had a short time to reply yesterday due to work and other committments, i replied again today because i had some more spare time. I'm sorry that i don't have as much spare time as you to mis-quote or mis-interpret what people say, but you seem to do a good enough job of that yourself, so i'll leave that to you ! But because i only have a short time frme to respond, you mistake that for trying to bait you further ? Are you for real ? You're doing the very thing you accuse me of, yet still can't see it.

And i did ask you to show me with a direct quote where i said i was better than anyone else for what i had been through, or how i can be called arrogant for being accused of knowing nothing about suicide yet providing a clear answer to show this calim was false. Yet you've replied again with no proof to back up your pathetic claims, yet you expect crediblity attatched to your comments........on what grounds, considering your track record ? Can you not find the quote that would back up your claims, or is iut just easy to ignore it when proven wrong just so you can reply for the sake of replying. Moving the goal posts perhaps ?????

YOU are the one accusing someone of being arrogant JUST for providing an example to claims i knew nothing about suicide or its affects. Maybe if you'd get your information correct there would be no need to respond to your baseless claims in the first place. But when people like you make it so easy its just too hard to pass up blowing you out of the water. It is YOU trying to make an argument from a non-event purely because you can't read a post in the context of which it was meant. So produce the quote that would prove your point, or continue on not having a point ? Why can't you find the quote despite yet again replying ? Is it that you don't want to find it, you can't find it, or you know it was never said and would have to admit that YOU got it wrong ?

Where's the diect quote ?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by AussieDingus

I am not going to quote any of your posts because it would take up too much room.

But even when it is pointed to you you are wrong about the media coverage prior to her death you change your stance and say it was nowhere near the same as after her suicide....yep we all know that, even I admitted that. But the fact remains it WAS big news prior to her death, both here in the UK and other places around the world. Infact places like America and Australia sent their own news teams to the UK to cover the story PRIOR to her death.
You stated that no one would have known about this thing if she didn't commit suicide.....you were grossly wrong. It was on our own news stations all day....I saw the news story all day so I know this for fact. I purely checked youtube to see if there was recorded evidence of the news segments about it both in the UK and the US and Australia prior to her death if others wanted to see evidence of that......and there is.

As for taking the moral high ground concerning those who have ever felt led to take their own life and passing judgement on them....shame on you!
Are you arrogant enough to believe you are the only person on this thread who has experience of someone close to them committing suicide? Because that's how your challenges come across.....
I can say one thing.....don't presume to know all about anyone's full circumstances and frame of mind....even if it is a best friend...that again is arrogant.
I would say that most people who do go to those extreme aren't always thinking rationally.....when someone is in that frame of mind judging them by rational way's of thinking is pointless! But to state these events can be used to show people they should think about their family and friends and be more considerate about the person who will find their body etc SHOWS your lack of understanding. Most people who come to that place, feel there is absolutely no other option for them, even if that seems irrational to others.This is why i say you can't judge irrational thinkers by rational standards....it's just not possible!
What as bothered me most about what you have said is stating that only weak people end their own lives....I could argue with that, but there is no point because you seem to feel you have the authority on the psychology behind the act. But either way, this world is made up of different people...some stronger than others and some weaker than others.Are you seriously suggesting the weak ones should be held in contempt and are less worthy of our compassion?

Seems as you insist on a quote....this is what i said to you

One of my claims was that the way you challenged people CAME ACROSS as arrogant but I didn't actually CALL you arrogant.... the only claim I made to your arrogance was presuming you knew everything that led up to your friends suicide and his frame of mind....because it's impossible for another to know.
Now is it really necessary for us to keep dredging up this thread ? As I have said I have made points I wanted to make and you have done the same. I see no reason why we can't both move on.... in fact I am moving on whether you wish to or not. But seriously there is no reason why we can't agree to disagree...I made the points I did and now have no desire or need to change your viewpoint....have the last word if you like, but please after that i think we have extinguished this conversation don't you?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Greetings to everyone

This woman was killed and we recognise the style of K-9 liquidation team in MI-6. We received the pictures of the corpse yesterday. However the executioners from K-9 know their job in a poor way: it is not typical for a person who knows normal vascular anatomy to cut the wrists in a circular way (rather she should have cut v. mediana cubiti, v. basilica, v. cephalica or similar). There were burn signs (electrodes?) - two points at regio deltoidea sinistra et dextra. So she was shocked by electricity and after - hanged. The traces of urine on the clothes were in place, so the body was in vertical position (hung on the ligature) when agony and death occurred.

Ruben Iskandaryan

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm not buying it. She was Suicided like the DC Madam. If anyone remembers that case she had implicated Dick C. and other politicians and went on Alex Jones show to say she would never commit suicide:

The DC Madam was murdered - Alex Jones infowars

Not long after this interview she was found hanged at her mother's place in a shed:
Deborah Jeane Palfrey - Wiki article

DJP was probably followed and then tasered to incapacitate her - and given an injection to knock her out. Then they arranged the contrived suicide scene. Possibly the same modus operandi with the nurse. She may have been followed and tasered, or there was someone already waiting inside her room. She could have been injected when she was sleeping. Then Special Ops arranged the fake suicide scene. If the phony suicide notes don't match her hand writing then investigators will argue she was under duress.

There is a playbook followed when the government goons want to eliminate or intimidate someone. And in this recent case, they may have also worried that one of the nurses was going start talking to the media in detail about what was going on in the hospital.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

LOL, Typical pom , Royals are stupid reptiles , Incestuous , and Evil , gov nah is a pommy expression , lol, You stupid poms cant handle a simple aussie joke than go blame the radio ,for what , injuring and fooling the stupid poms lol, Royals killed Diana , Happy Diamond Jubillee QUEEN SLUT !lol

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Logos23

gov nah is a pommy expression , lol,

Only in the London of Dick Van Dyke.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Tragic suicide note to DJs written by nurse after royal hoax call: I hold you responsible

The nurse who committed suicide after the royal hoax phone call left a note telling the two DJs behind the prank they were responsible for her death, according to sources close to the family.

In one of three apparent suicide notes, Jacintha Saldanha wrote a short letter in which she expressed her deep anger at the Australian radio presenters and blamed them for her tragic death.

The Mail on Sunday understands that one of the DJs telephoned the hospital back within an hour of the call and spoke to Ms Saldanha again, telling her they had played a prank which they were about to broadcast.

The revelation is believed to have left Ms Saldanha, who had no experience of dealing with the media, feeling confused and agitated.

Well, it appears Jacintha herself blamed the DJs and she was the one that was directly affected by this; everyone else is just speculating.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

reply to post by Logos23

gov nah is a pommy expression , lol,

Only in the London of Dick Van Dyke.

haha...that's quite funny.....because I almost said it sounded like a bad Dick Van Dyke impression lol

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

It may of came across to you as being arrogant, but as i pointed out, thats because you took my response to the accusations out of context, which is why its still a talking point. Had you of read the comments in the context in which it was written, then there would be no need for labeling it as arrogant.

I asked you to produce a direct quote from ME, that showed why i was arrogant when i was only replying to someone else's accusations, and i provided an example to show these accusations had no merit. I never asked for a quote of what you said, and the fact you have responded with what you said rather then the quote from me proves you either have reading problems, or you know there is no quote from me to back up your claims of possible arrogance. I asked you to produce a direct quote from me that would justify your claims of appreaing arrogant. And i also asked you why you took such issue with my response to those accusations, yet say nothing to the person that made the accusations and has since been proven wrong,yet i have still not recieved any response to that question ?

And no, there is no reason to keep dragging out this thread, but if you could provide the quote from me that would back up your claims, then this would of ended several days ago. But YOU keep responding without that quote, and then have the hide to say that the thread is being dragged out ? But don't wory yourself too much about this thread being dragged out, most of the "supporters" of the dead nurse have already moved onto the next viral sensation.......the Sandy Hook school shooting. Just like i said it would happen several times, several days ago. But i suppose thats just me being arrogant ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Those dj's were idiots, but being a father myself, what
annoys me, is thd fact that this woman took her own
life, and left her own kids motherless. If she done this
because of the shame because it was the royal family,
then that annoys me even more!

I mean, as far as i know, her job was safe, and this would
have blown over after a few weeks, but she decided to end
her life over it? Its her children i feel for because it sounds
like the "shame" of the hoax connected to this royal family
is more important than her children, enough so that she would
take her own life.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It made more sense to post what i said because you seemed unable to grasp what if anything I accused you of. My first accusation was that you "came across" as arrogant in some of your posting which is only subjective ( look up the definition) It was an opinion....but as you have plenty of opinions yourself I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to mine.
The only real accusation I made was that it was arrogant to presume you knew everything surrounding the reasons why your friend committed suicide and that you knew everything about your friends state of mind.......being his friend doesn't automatically qualify you for being the authority on either.

You seem unable to go back and read your own words so I will quote them for you ...my accusation as outlined above was in response to this......

My best friend killed himself because he went home drunk, had an argument with his partner and in the heat of the argument he said he'd rather kill himself then be with her anymore. She replied that he didn't have the balls to do it. He then went out and killed himself to prove her wrong. BUT, even though he was my best mate, what he did was WRONG, and just because he was my best mate doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong. I never had and have never since had any sympathy for him what so ever due to HIS decision,

I would like to think that this now clears up the matter......but I expect nothing more than another brick wall response from you.

This is getting tiresome...there are other conversations more worthy of my time and response. If you fail to once again understand what my accusation was and what is was in response to.... that is your problem not mine.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Logos23

LOL, Typical pom , Royals are stupid reptiles , Incestuous , and Evil , gov nah is a pommy expression , lol, You stupid poms cant handle a simple aussie joke than go blame the radio ,for what , injuring and fooling the stupid poms lol, Royals killed Diana , Happy Diamond Jubillee QUEEN SLUT !lol

Typical moronic breadthieves - no sense of humour (this prank wasn't funny). Let's try and think of famous Oz comedians, well there's that bloke who dresses up like an old lady and Paul Ho... on second thoughts, let's not. The point has been made that you have to be some special sort of stupid to make a prank call to a hospital.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It made more sense to post what i said because you seemed unable to grasp what if anything I accused you of. My first accusation was that you "came across" as arrogant in some of your posting which is only subjective ( look up the definition) It was an opinion....but as you have plenty of opinions yourself I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to mine.
The only real accusation I made was that it was arrogant to presume you knew everything surrounding the reasons why your friend committed suicide and that you knew everything about your friends state of mind.......being his friend doesn't automatically qualify you for being the authority on either.

You seem unable to go back and read your own words so I will quote them for you ...my accusation as outlined above was in response to this......

My best friend killed himself because he went home drunk, had an argument with his partner and in the heat of the argument he said he'd rather kill himself then be with her anymore. She replied that he didn't have the balls to do it. He then went out and killed himself to prove her wrong. BUT, even though he was my best mate, what he did was WRONG, and just because he was my best mate doesn't change the fact that what he did was wrong. I never had and have never since had any sympathy for him what so ever due to HIS decision,

I would like to think that this now clears up the matter......but I expect nothing more than another brick wall response from you.

This is getting tiresome...there are other conversations more worthy of my time and response. If you fail to once again understand what my accusation was and what is was in response to.... that is your problem not mine.

You made the claim about me being arrogant in reference to the example i gave about knowing somone close committing suicide. You can change that now to "in reference to SOME of your posts", but at the time you were refering to the post about my personal experience. You can go back and read your own reply for proof of this if you wish ?

Yet you have replied again [despite complaining of this thread being dragged out], but still have not produced the direct quote from me that would back up your claims of arrogance. And the very fact that this has now been explained to you at least 6 times proves that it is possibly you that is displaying the arrogance you accuse others of. And you keep throwing in that little gem at the end of your posts which always makes me laugh how people will keep replying to a thread that they claim is being dragged out, get what ever it is they want off there chestand then at the end say, well i'm done talking to you, or i have nothing more to say to you, but then keep replying.

And as i explained to you in the last 2 posts of mine, if you would produce the quote that would back up your claims, then this thread would have no need to be dragged out, as you call it. But YOU keep replying without the quote, and wonder why its being dragged out. So, either back up your words of haivng nothing more to say to me, which means you DON'T respond again, OR, you produce the quote from me that would back up your claims and give any future comments from you any credit. Its not that you don't have anymore to say to me, its that you don't have any valid point to make but want to keep replying just because someone has a different opinion to you on suicide. Thats why its getting "tiresome", because you're adding to it but with no substance to back up your claims, but you keep replying.

So i will give you one more chance. Produce the direct quote from me where i displayed aggorance at providing an example to claims that i knew nothing about suicide or depression. But if you can't produce the quote, then why are you still replying, and contributing to the 'dragging out' of this 'tiresome' thread ?

Where's the quote, and why has it taken you this long to produce it ? But don't reply unless you have the quote, because without it your comments have no credibility. But if you want to keep replying just for the sake of replying, then don't complain about a thread being tiresome or being dragged !

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watershed

reply to post by Logos23

Typical moronic breadthieves - no sense of humour (this prank wasn't funny). Let's try and think of famous Oz comedians, well there's that bloke who dresses up like an old lady and Paul Ho... on second thoughts, let's not. The point has been made that you have to be some special sort of stupid to make a prank call to a hospital.

Let's have a look at some of England's finest comedians, well theres Frankie Boyle, oh hang on he's Scottish, and then theres Billy Connolly, oh wait, he's Scottish too..........ummmmmm ????? Oh hang on, theres the 2 guys from Little Britain that like to dress up like old ladies, or ladies in general, hmmmm where have i heard that before ?

As for terms like 'breadthieves' and 'convicts'........you do realize that at the time of stealing the bread to become a convict it was done by an Englishman on English soil at the time. Why does this fact go over the heads of any English person when calling these names ? They were breadthieves in England where they stole the bread, they were convicts by being sentenced or charged in England. The arrived in Australia as English [and Irish] convicts. Therefore, any convict comment, or breadthief comment is actually bagging your own country that you so staunchly defend !

Can you name me ONE born and bred Australian that has been convicted of stealing bread in England.........i'll wait ! But if you'd like a list of English people that have stolen bread from England, then just check the records of the First Fleet and you'll find no end of names. And to not be able to see this is nothing short of typical moronic behaviour !

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watershed

Right, insult a whole country over something that two people did. That seems like the most logical thing to do.

Here's a list of Australian comedians.

en.wikipedia.org...:Australian_stand-up_comedians

Also, don't forget the satirist David Thorne.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You fail to note that I was responding to an insult from someone else. And I'm not English.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Also, don't forget the satirist David Thorne.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)
Who?

And Aussie Dingus - you're descended from them.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join