It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Kill or be killed. Their job is to put on a show, they must think up ideas 24/7. You think they don't make mistakes? They weren't purposely trying to get anyone killed, they had no choice. When a person is forced to come up with these ideas non-stop they will make mistakes, it's already happened more than once. I see no difference between the US DJs and UK DJs, they were doing their jobs.

Their job was to kill people, no one knew that, but it's true.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I just want to clarify.

You think part of a DJ's job description is to kill people?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Job description, no. They just don't realize that people die as a result of their job. There are two instances in this thread of people dying as a result of the DJs job.

I know of at least one instance where someone was shot in the head as a result of someones job. They didn't know, what were they to do. The world told them they'd be killed if they didn't do their job.

I'm doing my job.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by Flavian

They had to put on a show, if they didn't put on a show they'd be killed.

Blimey, I must remember to really check my Contract of Employment should I ever get a job at a radio station.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's so insanely ridiculous that people are blaming the DJs for this
What if it wasn't royalty? Would you royal family loving people still be as a scolding?

Also kids play with water guns, what if a kid pointed a water gun as a joke at a woman and she commited suicide later, should kids stop playing with water guns?

I find it crazy and absurd that some of you are blaming DJs.
People are supposed to be stronger than this nurse, it sounds like she was more sensitive than the weakest of flower petals.

This entire story is being blown because it's a stupid rich royal family involved so all you reality TV fans are so heartbroken over it.

It's ridiculous, it's absurd, it's zombie-like thinking....

this is the twillight zone!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So why would a woman who briefly took this call commit suicide. She passed the call on to someone else, thinking it was legit with no way of knowing for sure. I do not see that as a motive for suicide, which makes me think more.

How about the person who got the call next? what happened there? So now the mess all gets pinned on the person originally taking the call and the woman gets really upset because her bosses blamed everything on her. No that I can see as a reason someone would commit suicide. What happened that isn't being revealed to the public. Sure the people making the call are liable but I can't see blaming it all on them if this is the case. What really happened here folks, does anyone have inside scoop?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
lol here come the bots.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It has been made public that Jacintha chose to self-euthanse by hanging herself, and that she also had injuries to her 'wrist'.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I don't doubt that for those of you whom choose to believe she was killed, accepting no other explanation, but that she was 'murdered' for a security breach, need to understand and accept that this was a suicide. I gave my reasoning as to why I believed it to be suicide back on 'page 20' of this thread (09/12/12 - 11:17).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In order to appreciate Jacintha's state of mind the night she decided to take her own life, requires an immersive empathic reasoning, taking into account all elements that led her to believe self-euthanasia was the only option open to her.

The method by which a person commits suicide is also a statement on their own perspective, on how they perceive themselves at the time of their 'self-killing'. Hanging is a statement of both anger and guilt, and of self-punishment. These two emotions of anger and guilt combined produce in the suicidal mind a powerful sense of unworthiness, of being an abject failure, and an object of dishonour. Suicide by hanging is also a statement of contrition, of abysmal sorrow, and is not to be viewed as a means of escape from that which one cannot tolerate, but as a self-vindication of reparation towards the act or actions that brought one to this inner-crisis.

The injuries to Jacintha's wrist are not given detail, but it could indicate that she attempted to cut her wrists, but found she could not successfully complete the act? Even this failure would compound her sense of self-disgust. I think she wrestled with herself, veering violently from one emotion to another. The injuries to her wrist could have occurred during the elaborate preparation of her own gallows, see-sawing through a series of mental pains and anguish, but I think that she had already done the preparations before hand, discarding the idea for what may well have seemed a more refined way to self-euthanse, and discovering that she could not successfully complete the fatal injuries to her wrists, she ultimately took the first initial method?

As I stated in my post on page 20 of this thread, the prank call, alone, was not enough to drive her to self-euthanse, other compelling and compounding self- judgements had to be inculcated in her mind, and they were given to her during the reprimands and disciplinaries that are alleged to have not taken place. The hospital authorities are desperately covering themselves by their over-the-top praise, with even a memorial service for her at Westminster Cathedral, no less. The inquest into her death was opened and adjourned until the 26th March, 2013, allowing for time to pass so that she may fade from public memory. How cynical an act is this? Yet, it is the usual method used by authorities to cover their own transgressions.

Just as the two DJs played their unwitting part, the real 'coup de grâce' was administered by the authorities...of that I am convinced. The two DJs are not responsible for her death, they were just an element in the proceedings. Can an 'attachment of blame' be levelled at the authorities? Yes...I believe so, but certainly not one of either murder or manslaughter...only one of knowledgable culpability. They are the experts, they should have monitored her. They should've allowed her to go home on mitigating leave to be with the one true support she needed...her family, but no, they kept her in London, isolated and lonely, and pummelled her at the disciplinary proceedings. Total utter prats!

Jacintha Saldanha - may she now rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So why would a woman who briefly took this call commit suicide. She passed the call on to someone else, thinking it was legit with no way of knowing for sure. I do not see that as a motive for suicide, which makes me think more.

How about the person who got the call next? what happened there? So now the mess all gets pinned on the person originally taking the call and the woman gets really upset because her bosses blamed everything on her. No that I can see as a reason someone would commit suicide. What happened that isn't being revealed to the public. Sure the people making the call are liable but I can't see blaming it all on them if this is the case. What really happened here folks, does anyone have inside scoop?

Maybe you for it's not enough to commit suicide, for others it can be. You cannot look into peoples minds, you don't know what was going on in her life. Perhaps there were other issues as well. It can be many things. Fact is that she committed suicide for her own reasons, no conspiracy theory can change that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
so she left 3 suicide notes.

what do they say?

My guess is, i doubt this information will be released, now that fingers have been pointed already. if the suicide notes mention nothing of the prank call, does the radio station still send the family 500,000 dollars?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Now the DJS are in SAFE HOUSES and the Royal Regime is in full swing

Death threats from south australian loyalists saying the DJs have a bullet with their name on it ,

The royals can just back da fac up ! Their pride was hurt , now they think they can teach us some manners aye gov na ?

WHO THE HELL GOES TO HOSPITAL CUZ OF A BIT OF MORNIN SICKNESS , OF COURSE YOUR GONNA GET A JIBBING

HERES my OPINION ! I HATE THE ROYAL FAMILY FOR THIS , ASIO KNOWS WHATS GOING ON ,AND THEY ARE PROTECTING THIER OWN , gO iRELAND !,

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Now the DJS are in SAFE HOUSES and the Royal Regime is in full swing

Death threats from south australian loyalists saying the DJs have a bullet with their name on it ,

The royals can just back da fac up ! Their pride was hurt , now they think they can teach us some manners aye gov na ?

WHO THE HELL GOES TO HOSPITAL CUZ OF A BIT OF MORNIN SICKNESS , OF COURSE YOUR GONNA GET A JIBBING

HERES my OPINION ! I HATE THE ROYAL FAMILY FOR THIS , ASIO KNOWS WHATS GOING ON ,AND THEY ARE PROTECTING THIER OWN , gO iRELAND !,

Those death threats you mentioned are from AUSTRALIANS are they not?

"aye gov na" ??....who the hell speaks like that? ??

She didn't have a bit of morning sickness...if you are going to slam her at least get your facts right....

As for the Royal's protecting their own.....two dj's tricked one nurse into transferring a call and another into breaking the law pretending to be someone else ( when police do this it is called entrapment by the way) .It upset people...it caused damage....the media had a frenzy over it, globally i may add and not just in the UK....someone committed suicide and whether you feel it was the DJ's fault or not no one can deny it was LINKED to the incident.
I'm failing to see how any of that was the Royal's fault.
A lot of people are blinded by the fact they have distaste and hatred for the Royal family....and I have no problems with that.But when they lose sight of the facts because of their own personal feelings it is just pure ignorance..

As for the Ireland mention... I'm not even going to warrant that with a comment!

Infact this whole post will have been a waste on you......because you and people like you are always going to let your personal feelings and hatred cloud common sense!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I changed my stance ?
I acknowledged that using the word no media coverage wasn't the correct term to use, but yet again i will point out it was in comparison to the media coverage after the suicide, which if you still believe that it was any where what it was after then you are kidding yourself. In Australia the media coverage was not even close to what it was after the suicide, and using the term no media coverage isn't exactly all that far from the mark considering how little media coverage there was. And to prove my point, did this topic go viral before or after the suicide ?

Obviously there was always going to be some form of media coverage in England considering it was a topic involving the Royal family, which even if it is a non-event will still attract interest and media attention. I know a lot of English people think their media is the centre of the universe, but the reality is, if this story didn't firstly involve the Royal family, it wouldn't of even made the news, but because it was the Royal's they found a reason to make a story out of it, and then when the woman decided to commit suicide, they knew they had a major scoop on their hands, and we've all seen how the worlds media, including the English media, act when a scoop comes along. And this case proved to be no different.

You say it was all over the English and world media before the suicide, but the point you are missing is, what was the content of the reporting before the suicide ? It was about how a prank call managed to get information on an upcoming Royal birth, and catch the Hospital staff and Royal's with their pants down, but as soon as she committed suicide, the content and focus completely shifted from the prank call to the suicide, and the outcome went viral to the stage it is today. Just because they may of been reporting on the prank call, but then change the manner of the reporting from a prank call to a suicide and trying to make a connection between the two so blame could be layed, doesn't mean that the media was reporting on the same thing, despite it being from the same over all topic. Do you see the difference, if not, then i cannot help you any further.

You also say that you find it hard to reply to me because i have so many posts, yet if you'd read them you'd see that at least 2 of the posts i've written were because i was accused of being biased just because i was Australian and have asked both those people to show me where i defended the DJ's, and to date, i'm still waiting for their response to back up their claims. Its funny how so many people have taken such exception to me saying that there was no media coverage before the suicide, COMPARED TO WHAT IT WAS AFTER THE SUICIDE, yet no one seems to pull these people up for making these accusations. If these people didn't make such claims, then that would at least 2 less posts you would of had to sort through. Maybe you should reply to those people and ask them why they make such claims seen as you've taken such an interest in my comment about the media coverage before the suicide ? I've also been accused of knowing nothing about suicide, or its affects, and nothing about depression, yet i had to reply to those claims to and provided clear and honest examples to prove them wrong. This took up another 3 posts in response's. Maybe you should reply to them asking them why they would make such a claim, considering you take such exception to what i write ? Thats now at least 5 extra posts i've had to reply to, yet none of the accusations actually related to the real content of this topic.

Today there has been a breaking story in Australia about the DJ's recieving death threats. The only logical solution to the death threats would be that someone has taken exception so badly to the suicide, that they personally blame the DJ's and sent a death threat. The irony, is, they will defend a person that decided to take their own life, yet then want to see someone killed because they are to blame in their opinion. They will preach about how valuable life is, but then elect themsleves judge, jury and exacutioner, like so many others i've debated with in this thread. Just like those people who rush to the defence of the person that kills themself, yet has no regard for the shatered lives of the remaining family members, close friends, or work mates who came across the body.

The prank call did NOT kill anyone, but one persons decision on suicide DID kill one person. That is what the focus should be on, not the amount of media coverage before the event, or who is or isn't to blame !

The DJ's should get no sympathy, or blame, the woman that committed suicide should get no sympathy and majority blame, and her remaining family should get full sympathy and no blame. What is so hard about that to accept ?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus

The DJ's should get no sympathy, or blame, the woman that committed suicide should get no sympathy and majority blame, and her remaining family should get full sympathy and no blame. What is so hard about that to accept ?

Mostly agree with this but you have missed the station out and yes, they played a huge role in all of this and by airing without consent must shoulder a huge chunk of blame for what it lead to.

I would stop short of saying that they were responsible for her death but at the time it cannot be ignored that if they had followed legal guidelines, this could all have been prevented. They are both the catalyst and, to an extent, the instigator.

Which is why on the various threads i have kept banging on about the inept legal department they must have.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

The only one responsible for this is the woman herself. She chose to kill herself over this. Let's be honest, would you kill yourself over this? I wouldn't! Any normal person in a right state of mind, wouldn't. Therefore, there must have been more issues in her life that causes this and I am not talking about any conspiracies. Yes, I would've feel a bit bad about it. How can I be so stupid...but than I again I got fooled by some idiots. Do I hate my life so much that it happened? No, I am a rational person, like most other human beings. Therefore, she must have had more issues.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

Culture - shame, according to her family and pretty much according to the suicide notes (from what little has been revealed).

She had different values to us over here and sadly saw suicide as the answer when she felt guilty for all this media attention.

And yes, that is down to the station (not the DJ's). If legal protocol had been followed, permission would not have been given. If permission would not have been given (actually stated rather than the issue being ignored) then the station would not have aired and if the station had not aired, this nurse would not have committed suicide.

You see? The station plays a hugely important role. Yet again, media doing what it wants rather than what the law states.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Yes the station, the DJ's are the one that started this, however like I said, would you commit suicide over this? Any normal person not. Therefore, she is sole responsible for her own death and clearly couldn't think rationally. What about the doctors that spoke to the DJ's, they have been fooled as well, did they commit suicide? The only thing she did was transferring a call. Don't you think someone else would've found out she was pregnant. An English princess in a hospital, 1+1=2. The station is taking all the right actions at the moment, however she is responsible for her own death.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
reply to post by AussieDingus

I am not going to quote any of your posts because it would take up too much room.

But even when it is pointed to you you are wrong about the media coverage prior to her death you change your stance and say it was nowhere near the same as after her suicide....yep we all know that, even I admitted that. But the fact remains it WAS big news prior to her death, both here in the UK and other places around the world. Infact places like America and Australia sent their own news teams to the UK to cover the story PRIOR to her death.
You stated that no one would have known about this thing if she didn't commit suicide.....you were grossly wrong. It was on our own news stations all day....I saw the news story all day so I know this for fact. I purely checked youtube to see if there was recorded evidence of the news segments about it both in the UK and the US and Australia prior to her death if others wanted to see evidence of that......and there is.

As for taking the moral high ground concerning those who have ever felt led to take their own life and passing judgement on them....shame on you!
Are you arrogant enough to believe you are the only person on this thread who has experience of someone close to them committing suicide? Because that's how your challenges come across.....
I can say one thing.....don't presume to know all about anyone's full circumstances and frame of mind....even if it is a best friend...that again is arrogant.
I would say that most people who do go to those extreme aren't always thinking rationally.....when someone is in that frame of mind judging them by rational way's of thinking is pointless! But to state these events can be used to show people they should think about their family and friends and be more considerate about the person who will find their body etc SHOWS your lack of understanding. Most people who come to that place, feel there is absolutely no other option for them, even if that seems irrational to others.This is why i say you can't judge irrational thinkers by rational standards....it's just not possible!
What as bothered me most about what you have said is stating that only weak people end their own lives....I could argue with that, but there is no point because you seem to feel you have the authority on the psychology behind the act. But either way, this world is made up of different people...some stronger than others and some weaker than others.Are you seriously suggesting the weak ones should be held in contempt and are less worthy of our compassion?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join