It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
She killed herself that's it, you think the royals would have her killed for passing on a phone call?
The topless photographer would have been at the top of the list before her, you have to REALLY want to find a conspiracy to think anything else on the matter.

As for the DJs they are a couple of tosses, I couldn't care less about them, they had nothing more to do with the case other than being the reason she felt bad in the first place.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Excuse me for not having read the entire thread.

Im Australian and I am supporting the DJ's- they are just kids, it wasnt their decision to broadcast.

It was just a joke, noone could have known the nurse would kill herself.

Who kills themself over a phone call? she was obviously mentally unstable before this happened. that is not a rational response.

I feel sorry for everyone concerned, a terrible situation.

But England, please dont talk to us about the ethics of the media- you have no room to talk.

I agree, I don't blame the DJs at all.... nobody was solely at fault.
You literally could not have made this up... it's absolutely insane what happened, but it did happen.

All people involved are obviously feeling bad and I think the Hospital and their security seriously need to be looked into.

I still think there's much we don't know about this, the reaction from other nurses or whatever, her mental state, family life, but perhaps we'll never know.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi,

This nurse was apparantely killed by self-hanging imitation (murder) by the MI-6. In fact, the Mi-6 is the most immoral and outlaw public in the intelligence world. First of all they kill, only then - think. Russian intelligence officer Alexander Litvinenko was killed by murderers from Russia recruited by MI-6. The intention was to make an illusion of if the Russian themselves have decided to kill Litvinenko. In fact Litvinenko`s intention was to demoralize Berezovsky, the Russian dissident. He acted on the order of SVR, the Russian intelligence. And recently the MI-6 has assassinated Alexander Perepilichnyy: another hi-tech spy from Russia who worked along with A. Pastukhov in the interest of MI-6.
And notice: all of them talked too much.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
FYI - it is VERY EASY to SHOCK someone with electricity and the imitate self-hanging.
edit on 10-12-2012 by troparevo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by troparevo

and the buck comes to a grinding halt at your comment . Its always interesting to see where a thread halters to a stop . You must have hit the nail on the head

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by troparevo
Hi,

This nurse was apparantely killed by self-hanging imitation (murder) by the MI-6. In fact, the Mi-6 is the most immoral and outlaw public in the intelligence world. First of all they kill, only then - think. Russian intelligence officer Alexander Litvinenko was killed by murderers from Russia recruited by MI-6. The intention was to make an illusion of if the Russian themselves have decided to kill Litvinenko. In fact Litvinenko`s intention was to demoralize Berezovsky, the Russian dissident. He acted on the order of SVR, the Russian intelligence. And recently the MI-6 has assassinated Alexander Perepilichnyy: another hi-tech spy from Russia who worked along with A. Pastukhov in the interest of MI-6.

Links or BS.
2th

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by troparevo

No kidding, Anusuia. It's my OP, and s/he just killed the thread.

Welcome to ATS, but as Boymonkey said -- link it, source it, legitimize that claim or otherwise just leave. We don't make it easy to hang around here with that level of disconnect.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me why she killed herself.Does anyone know what was said?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by troparevo
Hi,

Well that's certainly an interesting premise, but I have to say I'm struggling to see what MI6 would have gained from these three 'assassinations'. Also - I fail to see how the nurse could have 'talked too much' when all she did was answer the 'phone and transfer the call.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ok lets pretend she was murdered by someone, government,royal whatever,

What possible reason/benefit could that someone attain from doing so? because i cannot think of any

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
For a conspracy website and a thread that has reached 23 pages, I am quite surprised that nobody has offered any kind of alternative explanation for these tragic events. Maybe it's out of respect for Jacintha Saldanha. Maybe there is another thread on the matter.

Personally I think she did commit suicide and the following is just my speculation ( i.e. I'm talking crap).

Generally the British press have given the new generation of Royals a fair degree of privacy. This is probably due to what happened to Diana and the fact that new gen seen to be trying to be as down to earth as their position allows. The public seems to have gone for the franchise reboot.

All of the problems seem to come, these days, from the foreign press. Of the top of my head you have...

Harrys deployment to afghanistan was leaked in Austrailia ( I think this was the original source).

Harry got his knob out in Vegas.

Kate going topless in France.

And Kate getting prank called from Austrailia.

There may be other examples, but if I remember corrrectly, no British outlet was too keen to run the first 3 stories ( I think the Sun eventually published Harrys meat and 2 veg).

Outrage over this latest issue has reached a tipping point and it would now be quite easy for new laws to be passed to protect the privacy of the Royals worldwide. Nobody in Parliment would dare to oppose this as it would probably have universal support and would be politically damaging to go against it. The media would buy it as this would stop 'Johnny Foreigner' from being so ghastly to the Windsors. They really hate it when they mess with the Royals.

If you think this is far-fetched or the you cannot sue someone in a foreign land for this kind of thing, then please google LIBEL TOURISM. This happens when you can't sue someone in your own country because you have more progressive libel laws ( i.e. greater freedom of speech). But the law is so heavily weighted to the person bringing the claim in England and Wales ( I don't know about Scaotland as we have a seperate legal system) that in one case, someone won a label case and sued when it was proved that 23 books were sold in the UK.
All it needed was for one person to read a 'libelous' statement and you were up for a good sueing.

And since most major media outlets will probably have a London branch, then this will let the Lawyers dance all over their heads and possibly be kicked out of the country.

How much of a headache this would be to a major multimedia outlet, I have no idea but surely it is an idea to ponder.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
While the whole world has been focused on this story what is going on the world.

I'm starting to think this is a 'watch what the right hand is doing while the left hand is doing something they don't want us to see/hear'.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneggod
While the whole world has been focused on this story what is going on the world.

I'm starting to think this is a 'watch what the right hand is doing while the left hand is doing something they don't want us to see/hear'.

My God, you're right!

After all, we have only got 10 days to live!

If you have something to say, then out with it!

Don't hit us with some crappy soundbites ( unlike my last post).

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
She was offed Like Di and the usual cover story mantra is being spread in MSM. Others are not so gullible:

Kate Middleton Nurse Conspiracy Theories: Twitter Skeptics Believe Jacintha Saldanha Didn't Commit Suicide After DJ
edit on 10-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: link error

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the royal family had this nurse offed, but I don't think so at least not on purpose. There's a clue that leads me to believe this was an actual suicide.

You might think it odd that she put through a call without asking questions, but I think she revered and feared the queen so much that she was afraid to doubt someone she thought might actually be her, she was afraid to question the queen. When she found out of her mistake she probably felt it her duty to kill herself for bringing this prank upon the royal family.

Technically the royal family did kill her. Their fame and imposing stature scared her to death.

Edit: I remember back when I was in my late teens I had just started working for a large corporation as a security guard. On my first or second day I was working the front desk, we were tasked with checking everyone's badge as they walked into the building. People always seemed to be in such a hurry there, I was a little shy about stopping them and asking for their badge at first. There was another guard working with me to help train me and such, he helped me assert myself in regards to badge checking.

At one point this older gentleman walked in and I stopped him and asked for his badge. He looked surprised and as he approached the desk my co-worker became very nervous. My co-worker apologized to him vehemently, "so sorry sir very very so very sorry sir he's new here." I had stopped the VP, much like royalty there apparently.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What sort of cretin makes a prank call to a hospital at any time, whoever the patients are? Didn't it occur to them that the doctors and nurses might have rather more important things to do at the time?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Watershed

It's their job to come up with pranks on a constant basis. After time you simply run out of ideas, but in fear of losing their job they must come up with something.

They killed her they did. Bloodthirsty killers they are, every one of them. Why so afraid to lose their job? Their bosses are tyrants indeed, but who do their bosses work for? What's so scary about losing a job? Will you be mercilessly killed if you do not service them? The killers that is.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

You are missing the point. Prank calls are fine but you do not target hospitals, patient information, etc. That is simply against the law. You are also not then allowed to broadcast that call without first notifying the other party involved (ie the hospital) and asking for permission to use that material. As such, i sincerely hope those involved are charged for the laws they have broken.

They should not be held responsible for the nurse committing suicide though.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I remember a radio show here in the states held a competition, "Hold your wee for a Wii." They gathered contestants who had to continue drinking water, whoever peed themselves last won a Nintendo Wii. The person who won died later that night from over ingestion of water.

The DJs had actually contacted a doctor beforehand to ask if the idea was dangerous. The doctor advised against the competition, but the DJs did it anyway. They had to put on a show, if they didn't put on a show they'd be killed.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

That is so wrong and yet somehow funny, although obviously not person that died (more the concept). It is a different situation though in that they entered the contest willingly and knew what was involved beforehand.

Pranks, prank calls etc can be very very funny. I said it yesterday and i will say it again today, the legal department for that station really dropped the ball with this one, not because it involved Royalty but because it involved duping a hospital.

I really just wish global media would get its' house in order. Start obeying the laws and stop doing whatever they feel like doing. Our media in the UK is terrible, generally, but to be honest i really think it isn't much better anywhere else.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join