It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rascal truth seeker signed up and ready to research :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ive no idea where to start so here goes nothing

hello all you belivers out there , i say hello from the wonderfull welsh land i call home , i dont usualy sign up to any forums but to ats ive had to make an acception ,
id firstly like to thank you guys for providing us ALL with this amazing site , i appriciate it verry much , you guys are like a godsend ! its like an encyclopedia for those who seek the truth and want answers ,
i thuroughly enjoy reading a lot if not most topics on here and sit up most the night reading them , ive spent endless hours contemplating and debating with myself ( im not crazy lol i just go deep into a subject and debate things in my own head while seeking new information and looking at whats already in my grasp )
hope this all makes sence to you all ( im up late once again spelling and thinking what to say is becoming a slight problem lol ) anywaaay long story short , im glad to become a part of your community and look forward to interacting and disscusing many a topic with anyone and evryone

so one again thanks ATS and keep up the good work everyone , you openn eyes and minds to whats really out there!
thank you to whoever takes the time to read this ,

peace out

rascal

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RascalTruthSeeker

Welcome to ATS...glad you decided to join....

Des

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Welcome along

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welcome brother, I did exactly the same before digging deeper into the rabbit hole(joining ATS
)
Hope you can find the truth you seek^^
edit on 6-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome guys

well my friend i am here to go rabbit hunting , im already half way down the hole , cant wait to find all the secrets they hide down there ^^

rascal

new topics

top topics

join