It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we were tool's for the Gods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the area I should post in, forgive me if wrong? but just read what I am going to say please.
The Mayan people and others like Annarki (maybe wrong spelling) seem to be able to predict the era we now live in, Plane's, Sun & Planets, etc right? well they could also build odd things that to this day many are still here. They predict wars, the Bible also speaks of things we are seeing today, like War, Weather changes, Fires, Floods, and all these things will pass before the end.
Now say if man kind has been used like remote controlled robots to do work for another kind? another Planet? and they have decided to get us to destroy Earth either by Nuclear war or things (remember we have found everdence of nuclear use from 1000's of years ago in India and other parts) then these so called Gods could be seeing how we destroy earth all over again as they once did 1000's of years ago, that way they, yes they could choose 21/12/2012 because they plan it that way.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There's only so many elements/atoms/particles out there to work with so of course it would be possible for any human with the knowledge of them to manipulate them to create an 'atomic bomb' / 'nuclear fission' or create some form of radiation. As long as they had the appropriate tools time is irrelevant. What we need to do is learn from history and learn how to not repeat the same mistakes.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes your right, but it scares me that mankind has never learnt have they? it's fact we are heading for nasty times, see my Link?
www.debka.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Originally posted by Alternative4u

The Mayan people and others like Annarki (maybe wrong spelling) seem to be able to predict the era we now live
An example?

If the Mayans were so dam smart, why did they not predict their own demise?

Originally posted by Alternative4u

They predict wars,
There is always war. ALWAYS!!!!!!

If anyone could accurately predict a time that will be completely free of war, that would be something special, and be well deserving of much praise.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

According to evolution that would make us a monkey wrench in the works.

I am not sure if this is the area I should post in, forgive me if wrong? but just read what I am going to say please. The Mayan people and others like Annarki (maybe wrong spelling) seem to be able to predict the era we now live in, Plane's, Sun & Planets, etc right? well they could also build odd things that to this day many are still here. They predict wars, the Bible also speaks of things we are seeing today, like War, Weather changes, Fires, Floods, and all these things will pass before the end. Now say if man kind has been used like remote controlled robots to do work for another kind? another Planet? and they have decided to get us to destroy Earth either by Nuclear war or things (remember we have found everdence of nuclear use from 1000's of years ago in India and other parts) then these so called Gods could be seeing how we destroy earth all over again as they once did 1000's of years ago, that way they, yes they could choose 21/12/2012 because they plan it that way.

You're not gonna believe this, but I was just think'in about this exact same thing yesterday.

Well at least I hope you don't believe it.

edit on 4-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Perhaps we are here only to appease the God's...

The Cabin in the Woods

Discovering a temple adorned with large stone tablets, Dana and Marty meet the Director. They are informed that the scenario is to appease the "Ancient Ones" — beings who live beneath the facility and are kept in perpetual slumber through an annual, pars pro toto ritual sacrifice of five young people who embody certain archetypes: the Whore (Jules), the Athlete (Curt), the Scholar (Holden), the Fool (Marty), and the Virgin (Dana).

SS

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Then anything we think, say, do, or feel, would be irrelevant. Just as many religious make themselves irrelevant by believing we exist under a god that has the last word (paradise or hell) for us. They aren't allowed to think bad thoughts, even though it's humanly impossible not to. They believe that everything falls under the category of God's Will. And yet, they believe we have Free Will, which is a total contradiction to god's will. This belief in gods is really an exercise in madness.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes so I have been told a number of people of late have had my own thoughts as you yourself have had too right? then how do we know that a power we don't understand is telling us these things? are we being warned? are we the chosen one's? should we be in Number 10 or the White House then? instead of the clowns we have got? wow now that does make news.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What if we were their "Sensors" collecting living events?

What if the Gods are using us to "SEE" life, so that they can understand the Human Being?

So then we are in an aquarium, being the eyes and ears of the gods...?

It would explain a lot.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Omniscience obtains consciousness of nothingness and absence of thought by using finite consciousness generators (all finite lifeforms) as proxies, and though communion, absorbing it. It is rare indeed that any of the finites are aware of this communion, which is constant and without exception, having nothing to do with ones behaviors. However, there are particular behaviors that finites can volunteer to engage in to become aware of the communion and flow within it.

top topics

join