It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help(Facebook Profile Pic and header)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am setting up a Youtube channel and facebook channel for a game I plan to make videos for called DayZ. I need a facebook profile pic and a facebook header that is game related. I would like the header to say something along the lines of Xternil someplace probably right above my profile picture or something and someplace else have it say "The DayZ Chronicles". If anyone can make these good for me it would be much appreciated. My new computer wont be here for 5 days and I am trying to get ahead and make get this stuff up before it gets here.

I am also going to be doing a YouTube channel so if you would like to help with the graphics on that it will have the same name

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you have no luck here - hit my signature and head on over - the talent there will certainly provide the look you want.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

They wont mind me posting if its not an Avatar will they? As its for a facebook group/channel.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Doubtful - I'm certain the guys over there will only be too happy to accommodate.

And who knows - if you get the attention of YT or FB then you can tell them where your art originated - yes?

Tell em' I sent ya OK

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here you go....

Let me know if you want anything changed etc...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

You're a bloody legend - hands down.

Love your work mate

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Both amazing guys, but DayZ is a Zombie theme game. Could you go more that angle on it?! I love them but they dont fit the game I will be playing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Also lets not even have the name Xternil in it? Hows that sound just "The DayZ Chronicles"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That is awesome I will use it thank you very much

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Not sure how to link to the fan page I made, but you can search The DayZ Chronicles on facebook and it should pop up and its up there now as my cover
Thank you very very much.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I liked the page, looking forward to what you provide

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Thanks
Just got off the phone with my friend and we kind of have a lot of things planned. Not sure on timing if the standalone DayZ game comes out before my videos are done being edited for youtube I may have to go another route with it for the standalone game. We will see
I will go and give you credit btw on facebook.

new topics

top topics

join