It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for disclosure! Let's BUILD that MOON base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

It's been a while, but let's build that moon base. Time for disclosure.

the-moon-base-project.webs.com...

&

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I thought there was one? Anyway we would have to start with the spacestation, something to do with gravity! Next we work on the moon, since all the space junk is there might as well us it!
So leaving the space station we start working towards the moon using that space junk and tow it to the far side of the moon! Or a place we will not be able to be noticed just yet anyway.
Now, have to find what the moon has for any power or something to work with medals, gas, vapor so to most its a moon base but for the rest its a better place to be to get to Mars since we know there is water and air!
Just one very small problem, getting to Mars from the moon should be easy then from the Earth to Mars just in case our probes somehow got the readings between there and not on Mars! So we sent another one to confirm!
Comfirmed! Mars has water to make steam so we have a start. Opps, that one small problem coming up GRAVITY MASS! We can not get anything done since most of our time is spent keeping up our shape! Idea, gonna have to have kids either in the space station or the moon or find another way to overcome this one small matter.
Then again Mars gravity just might hold some humans...... Comfirmed....
Thats as far as I can go, mission control any ideas?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
um...

That's it?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tawewe
Hi Guys,

It's been a while, but let's build that moon base. Time for disclosure.

the-moon-base-project.webs.com...

&

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This project of course is going to take money and knowledge, therefore im requesting from the global community assistance with technical, raw materials, your own personal time, expertise and small donation of $1 to help us truly make a historic project possible.

Seems like a scam to make money for a bogus project.
edit on 3-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Prepare for thread closure in T minus 10...... 9..... 8.....

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Wow, and just like that there's someone pulling the ole "bogus" card. Awesome

You're either in or out! You decide, or you can always keep waiting for someone else to tell ya?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

I am out, thanks. Soliciting on a conspiracy forum... thats low.

There are people and groups far more qualified with infinitely better funding doing exactly what this unseemly character (you?) seems to be proposing.

Mojave, California

You do not represent humanities interests. Time to come down off your pedestal and return to reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tawewe
reply to post by olaru12

Wow, and just like that there's someone pulling the ole "bogus" card. Awesome

You're either in or out! You decide, or you can always keep waiting for someone else to tell ya?

I'm out.

You can't even do a good imitation of being indignant.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

yea, of course there is! that's why there's a whole bunch of truth sites with actual proof right? You're out, and that's all i need to know......

good riddins

new topics

top topics

join