It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(2013) 15 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Friends,
Here we go again, a fifteen minute window to use telephones, computers, and power in general. For the last time I have to say we are in complete darkness as to whether or not this is a local or global phenomena as information networks are only local in nature. If you have a working computer you can only reach people who are serviced by your personal ISP. Telephones are local calls only and there is no 911.

Seems we are back in the days of the pony express where the best information so far has been handed by written word through individuals because even the US post office has closed it's doors for an unspecified period of time.

Frustrated does not even come close to the feelings attached to this sudden corruption of our past way of living. Many people think that it would have been better if the world had come to an end like the Mayan Prophecies predicted.

One thing they did get correct was that the entire region where they lived for generations is gone. Nothing exists south of the US and with the sketchy news we are receiving during the 15 minute broadcasts via radio which are nothing short of propaganda and pre planned repetitive nonsense, cannot be trusted and no one really knows the extent of the disaster or damage outside their own area.

Where is FEMA and the Government? Most likely gorging themselves in the underground bunkers while the rest of us feed on the scraps of nothingness. Luckily my stores will last me for another 6 months if I only eat one can a day and do not mind the weevils that somehow made their way into my stored dry goods sometime over the past year. Really I guess they ate the food so whatever nutrition was in it, would be in them now so...

Personally I would love to know what happened, I went to bed that night and awoke to a dead silence like I have never heard before. There were no startling revelations shared about it through the daily broadcasts and none of the neighbors have a clue.

It is as if they whoever they are just ignore the fact nothing is right, they try to make it seem as if it has always been this way, that we should be grateful for the electricity we do have.

Ok so I am going to cut it short today because water needs to be filled again but will get back to you tomorrow.

Hang in there everyone and remember that we are all in this together and will somehow make it through.

J.

edit on 2-12-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

J, Thank you for the contact. The silence and the darkness are the worst for me. I expected horrible things to happen during the 3 days of darkness but I didnt expect the silence. I want to know what is coming to kill me. I want to hear it coming and I want to see it coming. We have all doors and windows blocked and have even duct taped every crack in case of something poison in the air. Dying isnt going to be the hard part when it comes.........its the silence and the waiting for what ever it is thats coming.
L.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
In a strange way i am enjoying not having to worry about anyone but me and mine at the moment. Although i am glad to have these moments to vent. I have provisions for about 3 months , dont know what will happen after that but i will do whatever i must!!! toughing it out in texas... till tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Cool idea. S&F.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

J,
I haven't heard from you or anyone else today. I pray you and everyone else out there is ok. I didnt mean to panic yesterday. It was a weak moment ...forgive me. My family has adjusted to the silence now and we choose to use this time to reflect on our lives and spend time thanking God for the good parts of it and also the bad which taught us lessons. I have to believe that you are ok. I have too.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nice story, brief but it offers a realistic glimpse of what life would be like. I like how it ran as a diary entry.

Flagged. Well done.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah, cool story bro.
You should make this into a short fim maybe?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Sorry it has been more than 2 days since my last attempt to contact you all, even though before this we were strangers, you guys have been my only link to the world outside my region as they now call it.

I can only use a few moments of today's 15 because the other day when I tried to draw water something in the casing gave way and we lost the bucket down the well and were unable to get anything else past it to draw.

Hard lessons learned with little room for repeat errors.

Anyway wanted to share what the talking heads said yesterday from here in my region:

" Door to door operations will soon begin and vaccinations will be administered per your census records."

They then went on to say a bunch of other stuff but I lost focus after the first announcement. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Does anyone know what the vaccinations are? To be honest before the event I was not keen on vaccines so this sends red flags up for me and to be honest scares the s&%# out of me.

One more thing, the chem trails covered the skies today for about 6 hours, the colors were at first rainbow splotches spattered across the horizon, thought they were sun dogs by the thousands but as the prevailing winds blew them in closer they changed their cloudy composition and were dark grey/black thick masses that rained down some kind of greyish sticky spider web looking stuff.

Ok have to run, wish I could type faster so as to give more info from here, hope to hear from all of you that can tomorrow at this same time.

(ps, has anyone located any HAM radio operators yet? Not here but we will keep looking)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good read, in the end it shows you still got hope, we together will survive

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NonCuro

Thanks, be sure and check back occasionally as the short is not finished yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

J, there are many things to say but little time so I have chosen to share what may or may not be really important at this time. By the way, Im glad you are still out there and doing ok for now. Anyway here it is...........My Aunt Jean worked her whole life in security at WritePattersonAFB. On her deathbed she whispered this to me which mean nothing at the time. She said " When you know its the end do NOT take the vaccine because it will turn you into a mindless robot". I thought at the time it was old lady jibberish. I have to go something is happe

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just checking in one last time. We seem to be getting less power now and the power we do get is more like a flickering than steady, I just wanted to say to all of you before the electricity goes out again that I made a new discovery about why this happened and who is behind it! It seems that

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

is short but who tell us who..........EMP? the gov? who what? Take care my

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Now that power has been restored for more than a few minutes a day I just wanted to reach out to find out what is happening in your part of the country? Have you started getting aid yet? Have hospitals reopened for casualties? How many survivors are there in the larger cities? Have you seen a military presence? So many questions but let me tell you what we have been facing here in the Midwest for the past couple months:

No services have been restored but it has been rumored that soon food distribution centers will be open and some kind of ration will commence.

Hospitals are staffed but only taking cases where the individuals are under 18 years of age.

We have seen so many fly overs of big helicopters and jets but nothing commercial looking yet.

So many people walking by many seem to be in some kind of daze, oblivious really of anything but the road ahead.

We are getting dangerously low on food stores, we have continued to share with families of small children and have even taken in 5 new families to join us. The men hunt with bows each day from before sunrise until late after sunset.

Learning to eat wild vermin has been hard but with certain greens, roots and wild onions it is tolerable.

I have lost so much weight but try to save the food for the children. I do take a vitamin every other day and drink lots of good fresh water.

Ok, will look to hear from you soon, may God protect you and keep you and your family safe and well.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Magantice

My dearest Friend Magantice, it has been 3 years and 4 months since our last communication, interesting how we both knew instinctively to go dark right before the final round up phase.

I do have some important news to pass to your region and you can do with it as you choose but it is my most sincere hope that you are still alive and able to pass this along to whomever is left to listen.

The fight is not over, the danger has not passed, there is a final round up slated for the coming next few months into this next fall you must go back into hiding from the Global dominance squads, they have mapped out all terrains where they have intel on American survivors.

This information came from a reliable source and the one and only HAM operator within hundreds of miles of my location. Shortly after passing this information forward he was captured and has not been seen since. That was over a month ago, but he must have felt the risk was worth being tracked down. Bless his soul.

The final operation is called Jade Helm II and promises to be the final chapter in American History, like Rome she will fall.

Next winter my group will attempt at several locations to pass into Canada to begin our lives living off the wilderness which is our only hope for survival. We were at one point over 400 souls and yet are now down to 120.

Please return this message so that we may continue to pray for you and yours.

In God We Trust,

American Outpost 21

top topics

join