It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by prevenge

mmmm could it be......mmmm... SATAN??!

Sorry, but no.

Thanks for the video anyway haven't seen it in a while.

BTW what makes you think that there is any blood or anything even remotely possible that shows blood cells are being sprayed in chemtrails(which do not exist)?

i never said there was any blood in the spray.. you must have thought it was me when someone else had posted it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

BTW what makes you think that there is any blood or anything even remotely possible that shows blood cells are being sprayed in chemtrails(which do not exist)?

Because it sounds SUPER-EVIL!
BLOOD!
From the SKY!
What could be more evil than spraying blood on people?!
The elite must be vampires doing some genetical engineering so they can harvest us more efficiently.
And spraying a substance in the atmosphere that doesn't reach the gorud for days and drifts for thousands of miles is obviously the most efficient means of altering people's genes.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

mmmm could it be......mmmm... SATAN??!

Nope, nice try though
Everybody knows that it was Mr.SuperMagicTheRocket. Satan is not as cool as Mr. SuperMagicTheRocket. So you better believe in Mr.SuperMagicThe Rocket and not oley doley Satan.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

i never said there was any blood in the spray.. you must have thought it was me when someone else had posted it.

I am sorry, I thought that was what you were refering to with that video..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by fireyaguns

They're not spraying anything. And yes that video was horrible. It's obvious that he knows nothing about aviation.

Not my opinion, but FACT:

There was no near miss to start the video. He claims they were 2000 feet apart vertically. FAA minimum is 1000 feet vertical separation.
There is no such thing as "altitude cleared for commercial planes". Any plane, military or commercial flies at the altitude assigned to them by air traffic control.
90% of those planes weren't tankers, and have never been used as tankers. The other 10% were too blurry to identify.

I'm not the only one with extensive aviation experience that says this. You can ask any pilot to watch the video and see what they think too, and they'll tell you the same thing.

My guess: it's a Black Op
Yes, they are dumping something in the air.
It could be a Pinatubo Option.
I hope they know what they are doing. It must have something to do with our sun.
It would be a disaster to be honest and tell us all that "Yeah gonna dump all kinds of
stuff in the air above you. Have a nice day!"

They are KC-135s trying to help us not kill us.
If that were the case over a million of us would be dead right now.
They must have a secret base somewhere like Area 51.
This contingency plan was probably thought up years ago.
They had everything ready to go.
It's my opinion those planes were flying with their transponders turned off.
They probably looked a lot like those nonexisting white planes with a red stripe down
the side that fly from McCarran Airport, Las Vegas to Area 51.

edit on 5-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I am sorry, I thought that was what you were refering to with that video..

i didn't say anything about blood cells...
but i DID say something about something ... a bit similar...
"fiery flying serpents"... (tiny filaments that deliver a pathogen)....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

info about chintamani and nicholas roerich in this documentary for your viewing pleasure -

edit on 12/5/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So the Slayer video had no relevance to the topic at hand?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
My guess: it's a Black Op
Yes, they are dumping something in the air.
It could be a Pinatubo Option.
I hope they know what they are doing. It must have something to do with our sun.
It would be a disaster to be honest and tell us all that "Yeah gonna dump all kinds of
stuff in the air above you. Have a nice day!"

They are KC-135s trying to help us not kill us.
If that were the case over a million of us would be dead right now.
They must have a secret base somewhere like Area 51.
This contingency plan was probably thought up years ago.
They had everything ready to go.

Do you believe a program of that size could be concealed?

A quick Google search gives the figures for the June 15, 1991 Mt. Pinatubo eruption as ejecting 20 million tons of sulphur dioxide gas and 5 cubic kilometers of material in one day which caused a global temperature drop of 1 degree Fahrenheit for 2 years .

There were some 800 KC-135's and 60 KC-10's built, of which the USAF operates 417 and 59.

The KC-135 carries something like 100 tons of total payload, the KC-10 180.

If every single tanker in the USAF inventory flew 1 sortie a day and 25 flew 2, it would take one year to release 20 million tons of gas into the atmosphere.

Add to that sulphur dioxide is also colorless, so what is making the big white lines in the sky ( other than frozen water vapor from the jet exhaust which we know is a real phenomena )?

Do you have any idea how many people it takes to put one KC-135 in the air, much less 400 or how large the "secret base" would have to be to operate that many aircraft?

Here is an idea....

The 92d ARW operates 34 KC-135 R/T Stratotanker refueling aircraft valued at $1.6 billion and 58 aircrews to support worldwide military missions. As the host unit to Fairchild Air Force Base, Wash., the wing controls 4,223 acres (17.09 km2) and 1,248 buildings.
The wing employs over 2,200 active-duty military, as well as over 700 civilian employees.

92d Air Refueling Wing

2900 people to operate 34 aircraft and that doesn't include the supply delivery infrastructure. Do you believe somebody would notice the thousands of railway tanker cars or trucks needed to transport the millions of tons of aerosols required?

It's not that the suggestion is unreasonable, but it is unreasonable to believe it could be kept from quickly becoming public knowledge.

From a Slate article regarding the "Pinatubo solution"..

Morgan's main topic—and the focus for the rest of the meeting—was the concept of spewing aerosol gunk into the stratosphere, known among the geoengineering intelligentsia as the "Pinatubo option."

That Ludlum-esque moniker derives from the 1991 volcanic eruption that spewed 20 million tons of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere, blocking out a fraction of the sun's rays and cooling the planet by 1 degree Fahrenheit.

A Pinatubo approach to geoengineering would involve the deliberate spraying of more sulfur dioxide, or an alternative aerosol, at high altitudes. It's almost certainly the cheapest and most effective method we have for cooling the planet fast. For Morgan and the others, that's exactly what makes it so dangerous.

Modeling studies and data from volcanoes suggest the Pinatubo option could lower global temperatures by 3 degrees or more and compensate for skyrocketing carbon pollution in a matter of months. We wouldn't need any outlandish technology to make it work—just some jet aircraft, naval guns, or aerosol tanks.

Reputable studies have suggested that the whole thing wouldn't cost very much, either: To offset the warming caused by all current CO2 emissions would require an outlay of at most $100 billion dollars per year. That's one-five-hundredth of the world's GDP or one-eighth of an economic stimulus package.

Slate/The Politics of Climate Hacking

They probably looked a lot like those nonexisting white planes with a red stripe down

What leads you to believe the aircraft in the videos had their transponders turned off ? Because the text in the video said so?

Its not as if turning the transponder off makes you invisible from primary radar, you just cant see an aircraft's flight information and altitude.

However, no transponder means no TCAS.

What would be the reason behind flying within FAA established high altitude jet routes with no collision avoidance system while spewing tons of white billowing trails that can be seen for a hundred miles on the ground?

Edit: This is what TCAS does for anyone reading who is unfamiliar with the acronym...

edit on 5-12-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Here is where I find a bigger problem. You and your pals (the usual suspects) say things like 'when the program was looked into', but when I see the contributions any of you make to actually posting data in a thread that would advance the thread (by actually looking into it ) I don't see anything more than the usual wanting to be spoon fed and 'prove it' type mentaility. Why don't YOU actually look at some of these 'admitted programs' (Do we really know ALL about them?) How much have you posted on them? , As I'm getting the time that is what I am attempting to do, I am posting links and info I find relevant, and I will continue to post what I find.. See how this could be helpful, YOU do want to be helpful and not obstructionist don't you?

No, the bigger problem is the fact you have been provided with enough evidence and links to show that what you think weather modification is nothing more than cloud seeding.

In fact I posted a link to a company that has been conducting weather modification since the 60's,but I take it you just disregarded that now didn't you?

The problem here is that you post links that you think are relevant,but what you think is relevant is actually irrelevant and factually wrong, because weather modification is nothing more than cloud seeding which you have been shown time after time.

But hey keep on posting what you find, because one day you may actually understand the truth about weather modification.

Well I still think you're missing the point, and I want to be sure this is ackowledged, most of the status quo 'usual crowd' still seems to be thinking of weather mod as just 'some stuff' dumped from small planes into clouds 60 years ago, that seems absurd to me, while some small contractors likely are limited by funds and materials, the U.S. and many countries militarys are not, (hey where's that 2 trillion Don?? lol) are you trying to tell me NATO uses only 'crop dusters' and the like, lol. the desire of owning the weather (like any other arena of control) which should be self evident to you (is it not???) will result from using much more large scale equipment and methods, why use a crop duster when you can use tanker planes and passenger planes to create a mix of cloud nuclei on a much larger scale, why use dry ice and silver compounds when there's a whole host of other patented options, who is going to stand in the way, why not use directed energy? Who's going to stop it, EMOD? Riiiiightt. Where's the active legislation and who is enforcing it? Supposedly there are very few constraints in force that prohibit a whole host of agents from being used, on a large scale or small scale, are you trying tell me with no REAL legal oversight people won't use what works best for them to achieve whatever outcome they are desiring whether it is the military or some small private contractor--- (rain, rain supression, hail, hail supression, lightning, weaponized storms etc.) ---c'mon that's not even logical, they'll use whatever they want to, public be d'md, you've got to be kidding me to think otherwise based on history.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

They are not "non existing". Everyone knows that those are the JANET flights and they aren't even secret. They file their flight-plans with the FAA just like every other aircraft.

What would make you think they were flying with their transponders off? You have to have a basis of your opinion....

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Except that not one of those planes was a KC-135. I was able to positively identify several types as commercial types, not used by any military anywhere in the world. And they were leaving big white trails behind them as they went by the camera.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So the Slayer video had no relevance to the topic at hand?

you're gonna need to go back in the thread.. re-read what was said.
someone else brought up the red blood cells thing...
then out of the blue you ask ME why that would happen.
i answer sarcastically with a Slayer video.
end of story.
talk to the other guy -whomever he was- about the red blood cells. he's the one that brought it up.

you should use the search function or google or somthing... you might find something interesting...

edit on 12/6/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
How about this? Since you know all about this subject of weather mod already and just which clasified programs the DOD is engaged in, not to mention other countries militaries, as well as universities and states, and are an expert in the matter, and know all about any weather mod already in the private sector in all countries, can you just save me some time and list all of the weather mod programs ongoing and give me a materials list as well. I listed a few dozen, I'm still learning and researching, but I bet I am way short still, and with your security pass you can get me the details of the latest programs and how there coming along. Thanks. That would be quite helpful.

For you, I will do this.

List of Known Weather modification programs that are happening right now:

Cloud Seeding.

End of list.

Now if you look at all your links and sources, you will notice that all the fantastic ideas of spraying things into the air to deflect sunlight are IDEAS. They have not yet been implemented. They are all pipe dreams.

When we ask for proof, we are asking for anything that shows without a doubt that the things you and your folks claim are ACTUALLY HAPPENING NOW. When you have that, we can discuss how widespread it is and how noticeable it is from the ground.

The major reason any of us object to the ridiculous claims here is that most of the chemtrail crowd ignores simple scientific facts. They show a picture of a contrail and claim they somehow have the magical ability to discern the chemical makeup of said cloud simply by looking at a damn picture. Just no.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

They show a picture of a contrail and claim they somehow have the magical ability to discern the chemical makeup of said cloud simply by looking at a damn picture.

Have you gotten any answer as to how they can do it, tell the difference visually I mean?

I've had no luck, asked around the boards to those that claim they see chemtrails,

I've been told to do my homework/research been part of status quo crowd of being paid agents to discredit which in turn almost convinces me they are what they accuse me of and to discredit real investigation.

If one wishes to challenge scientific theory one must know scientific theory to be able to debunk it.

All science works like this, begin with the idea and allow the concept to grow, when the concept grows enough to give us something to work with we are able to test to see if theories withstand or if they are debunked.

Chemtrails should be easily proven by those claiming they are being sprayed, yet no one wants come clean and tell us how its possible to do what they claim and see chemtrails, when Chemtrails have yet to be defined as to what they are let alone proven.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Just after you ask that question, you get called a shill and a disinfo agent. That way nobody has to explain why they are a dumbass.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The red rain has occured in that region for many moons, the first recorded event was prior to 1900.

If you're really interested in the subject here is a good link.

en.wikipedia.org...(alga)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Except that not one of those planes was a KC-135. I was able to positively identify several types as commercial types, not used by any military anywhere in the world. And they were leaving big white trails behind them as they went by the camera.

It's not just in the USA. It looks like they are dumping/seeding in Germany also.
I'm sure it has something to do with our sun which appears more white and less yellow today.

Hmmm....

A major solar event will occur December 21, 2012.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

They are not "non existing". Everyone knows that those are the JANET flights and they aren't even secret. They file their flight-plans with the FAA just like every other aircraft.

What would make you think they were flying with their transponders off? You have to have a basis of your opinion....

Area 51? What's that??? JANET flights?
Has the U.S. Air Force / CIA / Department of Energy confirmed the existence of Area 51 ?

Black Ops occur. This is one of them.
BTW, i agree. it should be a Black Op.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I said like the Pinatubo Option.
It's not sulfur.
It's probably nanotechnology ??? that reflects harmful solar rays back into space.
They are helping not harming us.

Go Christmas shopping and enjoy your life.
We know what we are doing.
edit on 7-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Go Christmas shopping and enjoy your life.
We know what we are doing.

Oh right, so you are promoting groundless speculation and talking nonsense ON PURPOSE! OK, just so long as we all know.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join