It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Tecumte

I would actually echo the question and here is my reasons. We know that clouds and contrails form when moisture condensates around a nuclei and happens when the air is saturated to the point it cannot hold the water vapour, as illustrated here

Clouds form when the air is saturated and cannot hold any more water vapour, this can happen in two ways:

The amount of water in the air has increased - for example through evaporation - to the point that the air cannot hold any more water.
The air is cooled to its dew point - the point where condensation occurs - and the air is unable to hold any more water

So, as I understand it, these additional CCN that are to be sprayed cause the moisure in the air to condense around them. To me this is talking about creating MORE cloud under the right conditions, not making clouds where they wouldn't otherwise exist.

But what about where the RH isn't high enough for clouds to form by themselves? This is why you see contrails vanish in a short time, when the RH is on the tipping point, as it were, this is where trails will persist and spread in an otherwise clear sky.

Clouds need an RH of above 100% to form.

Liquid water clouds, like low altitude cumulus clouds also need an RH of above 100% to persist. That's why aerodynamic contrails (like when a plane is landing) don't persist, and it's why the condensation from your breath does not persist.

But ICE clouds, like cirrus clouds or exhaust contrails, will persist at a much lower RH, as low as 60%. Those would normally be blue sky conditions. The only way to make a cloud there is to add more water, which is what a jet engine does - temporarily raising the humidity over 100% for a second - long enough for a cloud to start to form. It persists because it's ice.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Here is where I find a problem. You and others list all these "admited programs" where someone sprayed something. When the program is looked at, it is almost always shown to be an idea that has not been implemented. So if all these other programs are so easily identified, where is the one that has been ongoing for decades that produces fluffy white lines that last hours and morph into clouds and ruin your clear skies?

That one should be the easiest to locate as it is the longest lasting program around. I believe it's inception was just after Wilber and Orville did their thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

It's probably not blood spraying but setting/rising sun reflection. What would be the point for blood spraying anyway?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for the additional info. I thought it was 60% wrt ice, but couldn't remember exactly, so settled for 'tipping point', which I should have clarified further

edit on 4-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for the additional info. I thought it was 60% wrt ice, but couldn't remember exactly, so settled for 'tipping point', which I should have clarified further

edit on 4-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

It's >100% with respect to (wrt) ice (RHI), which is about 60-70% RH (RHW) depending on temperature and pressure.

i.e. the air needs to be ice supersaturated for a contrail to persist, and air can easily be ice supersaturate without clouds forming.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Why are some people so obsessed with the debunking of chemtrails? Some people have literally thousands of posts attempting to debunk the existence of chemtrails. Is that normal human behavior?

Interesting, but how about those who post the same amount about a non existing planet,brown dwarf or anything else they want to call it?

Don't normal people gravitate towards topics they like/ agree with / are interested in, and for the most part avoid topics they think are bunk/crazy/a waste of time?

And again the question above can be applied to this statement,also why do people make threads about topics that are bunk and swear it to be real?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Why are some people so obsessed with the debunking of chemtrails? Some people have literally thousands of posts attempting to debunk the existence of chemtrails. Is that normal human behavior?

clearly it is, since normal people do it.

Don't normal people gravitate towards topics they like/ agree with / are interested in, and for the most part avoid topics they think are bunk/crazy/a waste of time?

Here you go - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Since no amount of logic seems to work on chemtrail believers I'll just ask a simple question.

Why would the very people who control our drinking water bother to use jets to deliver a chemical?

The costs involved in aviation are pretty steep. Loads have to be carefully looked at to maintain your CG and keep the aircraft stable.

You get charged extra for your luggage now, every square inch of the cargo hold is utilized.

So why go to all the trouble when they could simply put whatever you claim they are spraying directly into the water supply?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Best footage I've seen so far mate.

You know when your on to something, your whole thread will be smashed by those from the other side that always bombard your thread till it's just a bore.

I watched the video, it looks like normal chemtrail activity to me.

S+F and please pass on the link to everyon you know for the review.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Wow. That video was horrible. He wasn't even close on his conclusions, and couldn't get a single type identification right, as well as the whole "cleared for commercial aircraft" bit.
edit on 12/1/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

Horrible? All you have contributed is what you think it's not but you dont know what it is, Wow.

How about what are they spraying and why.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
How about what are they spraying and why.

they are "spraying" water - H2O - for the purpose of making money from transporting people and freight around the world.

And what's more they are "spraying" that water when hte engines are running whether you can see the contrails or not

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by TecumteWeather mods not the only game in town though,but IMO it is accounting for a large percent of the reaction from the public and of so many reports of these 'chemtrails',

But there's no known weather modification technology that would create long white lines in the sky. Is there?

Is that a real question? lol,
Surely you know better. Dozens of methods and patents and white papers easily availble here on ATS and elsewhere show adding aerosols and particulates to the atmosphere for cloud creation and seeding projects is a basic component. You guys are still playing the game that seeding 'into' clouds; rather than seeding FOR clouds is somehow the ONLY method. Not true. They are part and parcel of the same attempts at weather mod.

Which weather modification technology would create long white lines in the sky then? And how is it different from a persistent contrail?

Persistant contrails (actually 'chem trails' from any planes not burning 100% clean) don't have to only create white lines in the sky, they can be used for all sorts of cloud building and weather modifcation programs as we see. You're confusing the issue. I listed, linked, an explained methods.The whole IDEA is to form not only persistant contrails(chemtrails in reality) but persistant CLOUD masses, by releasing more nucei that can be used to affect weather patterns. People are still thinking in the 60 year old methods of just 'dumping some stuff' into a cloud,lol, rather than CREATING clouds and acting on them using various energy emitters, I've posted link after link after link, started a thread or two, and all we get is the usual suspects, parroting the usual lines. Feel free to take any of the data at any of the links and let's explore it further.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Tecumte

Here is where I find a problem. You and others list all these "admited programs" where someone sprayed something. When the program is looked at, it is almost always shown to be an idea that has not been implemented. So if all these other programs are so easily identified, where is the one that has been ongoing for decades that produces fluffy white lines that last hours and morph into clouds and ruin your clear skies?

That one should be the easiest to locate as it is the longest lasting program around. I believe it's inception was just after Wilber and Orville did their thing.

Here is where I find a bigger problem. You and your pals (the usual suspects) say things like 'when the program was looked into', but when I see the contributions any of you make to actually posting data in a thread that would advance the thread (by actually looking into it ) I don't see anything more than the usual wanting to be spoon fed and 'prove it' type mentaility. Why don't YOU actually look at some of these 'admitted programs' (Do we really know ALL about them?) How much have you posted on them? , As I'm getting the time that is what I am attempting to do, I am posting links and info I find relevant, and I will continue to post what I find.. See how this could be helpful, YOU do want to be helpful and not obstructionist don't you?

How about this? Since you know all about this subject of weather mod already and just which clasified programs the DOD is engaged in, not to mention other countries militaries, as well as universities and states, and are an expert in the matter, and know all about any weather mod already in the private sector in all countries, can you just save me some time and list all of the weather mod programs ongoing and give me a materials list as well. I listed a few dozen, I'm still learning and researching, but I bet I am way short still, and with your security pass you can get me the details of the latest programs and how there coming along. Thanks. That would be quite helpful.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

I've posted link after link after link, started a thread or two,

just one - and it was "old news"

and all we get is the usual suspects, parroting the usual lines. Feel free to take any of the data at any of the links and let's explore it further.

you post stuff that doesn't lend itself to deep discussion - either because it is "old news" and no-one can be bothered wasting their time just because YOU think it is important when it has been discussed at length before, or because all it takes is mud-puddle-depth of analysis to show it is BS.

volume is not a substitute for quality.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Pick just one of the weather modification programs from your list. Then link it to contrails. Then write the NOAA. They have oversight. If you can demonstratively link contrails to any modification then it will stop because no one has filed for such a program. You are pissing in the wind.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

They're not spraying anything. And yes that video was horrible. It's obvious that he knows nothing about aviation.

Not my opinion, but FACT:

There was no near miss to start the video. He claims they were 2000 feet apart vertically. FAA minimum is 1000 feet vertical separation.
There is no such thing as "altitude cleared for commercial planes". Any plane, military or commercial flies at the altitude assigned to them by air traffic control.
90% of those planes weren't tankers, and have never been used as tankers. The other 10% were too blurry to identify.

I'm not the only one with extensive aviation experience that says this. You can ask any pilot to watch the video and see what they think too, and they'll tell you the same thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Here is where I find a bigger problem. You and your pals (the usual suspects) say things like 'when the program was looked into', but when I see the contributions any of you make to actually posting data in a thread that would advance the thread (by actually looking into it ) I don't see anything more than the usual wanting to be spoon fed and 'prove it' type mentaility. Why don't YOU actually look at some of these 'admitted programs' (Do we really know ALL about them?) How much have you posted on them? , As I'm getting the time that is what I am attempting to do, I am posting links and info I find relevant, and I will continue to post what I find.. See how this could be helpful, YOU do want to be helpful and not obstructionist don't you?

No, the bigger problem is the fact you have been provided with enough evidence and links to show that what you think weather modification is nothing more than cloud seeding.

In fact I posted a link to a company that has been conducting weather modification since the 60's,but I take it you just disregarded that now didn't you?

The problem here is that you post links that you think are relevant,but what you think is relevant is actually irrelevant and factually wrong, because weather modification is nothing more than cloud seeding which you have been shown time after time.

But hey keep on posting what you find, because one day you may actually understand the truth about weather modification.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

How about this? Since you know all about this subject of weather mod already and just which clasified programs the DOD is engaged in, not to mention other countries militaries, as well as universities and states, and are an expert in the matter, and know all about any weather mod already in the private sector in all countries, can you just save me some time and list all of the weather mod programs ongoing and give me a materials list as well. I listed a few dozen, I'm still learning and researching, but I bet I am way short still, and with your security pass you can get me the details of the latest programs and how there coming along. Thanks. That would be quite helpful.

And what makes you think that this mans blog knows about those same programs,because you have used it as a source for your info...

rezn8d.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauNorthwolf

It's probably not blood spraying but setting/rising sun reflection. What would be the point for blood spraying anyway?

mmmm could it be......mmmm... SATAN??!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

mmmm could it be......mmmm... SATAN??!

Sorry, but no.

Thanks for the video anyway haven't seen it in a while.

BTW what makes you think that there is any blood or anything even remotely possible that shows blood cells are being sprayed in chemtrails(which do not exist)?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join