It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

And here we go with TankerEnemy videos. These videos are already covered (and debunked). Those supposed nozzles are fixtures on many different types of wings. Evidence of disturbance in the air can take shape, even at ground level. There is nothing being ejected/sprayed/exhausted from these fixtures.

From the OP video (posted LAST YEAR already in May of 2011) to the Tanker Enemy videos (reviewed over and over and over again) here at ATS. Do any of you know what the terms "research," "diligence," "empirical," and "evidence," mean? If you truly did, we would not be rehashing this baloney over and over and over again.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
dessicated human red blood cells

of all the dirty rotten things they could be spraying out of a chemtrail plane ..they spray human blood cells down on us??? ...this is like war of the worlds where the aliens were spraying blood & body parts all over the place.

if this can ever be proven true 100% .. then I suppose it could be used as evidence to charge the guilty with crimes against humanity. We all know there is NO SUBSTANTIAL REASON why the populations would need to be sprayed with dessicated human red blood cells. This could be considered an act of murder or even racial or class genocide.

wow.

edit on 2-12-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: corrections

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

How does one person possess so much temerity as to label other persons' post as containing sophistry, yet at the same time, not post one bit of scientific evidence to back their claims, and further...continue to ignore requests to answer salient questions?

There has been no sophistry on the part of myself or others when we asked you to back up your claims.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

if this can ever be proven true 100% ...

The only accurate statement in your entire post. And if it is true, I will be the first one to fall on Caesar's Sword.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Tecumte

How does one person possess so much temerity as to label other persons' post as containing sophistry, yet at the same time, not post one bit of scientific evidence to back their claims, and further...continue to ignore requests to answer salient questions?

There has been no sophistry on the part of myself or others when we asked you to back up your claims.

We can start reviewing the data from any of those links at any time.

Perhaps for fairness just take things in the order contained in each article. (so as not to cherry pick and show bias)

Where would you like to start?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I would like to start simple, so:

1) Prove the weather has been modified in the area between St. Louis and KC, MO. Jefferson City, MO data. Further, I want you to conclusively link this to jet contrails.

Have at it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by prevenge

Can I have some of what you are smoking? Because that is one hell of a theory since its obvious our government is evil and is dead set against the people doing anything but paying them for our enslavement.

you obviously perceived my post as them doing this for benevolent purposes...

i wouldn't say they're ...."evil"
you can look at some things they do and judge them as such if you like... and judge every single individual within the government as 100% evil... i don't really think that's a 'reasonable' conclusion however..

i'm sure the anti-terrorist establishment that's been implemented thus far will do a good job of FINDING these people with new abilities.. round them up lock them away and experiment on them in order to discover and map their newly evolved genome and implement it in militaristic ways..
you see this similar series of events in EVERY super-hero movie or tv show now... Heroes, The 4400, A Family less ordinary, Alphas, Misfits, Fringe, X-Men ...
and there are detention camps and mass collections of coffins...

so i think the first wave of superhumans are going to have a rough time...
especially the ones who are negative-type people who would use their powers to cause problems.

I do not think the efforts within the government are 'evil' ... they're just... inevitable.

but yeah.. have some of what i'm smokin... it's called research and reasoning.
i highly recommend it.
you may think it's sci-fi .. but then again you really had no choice as to what you were told was sci-fi and what was not as you grew up did you...
sci-fi in your mind or not.. it's the esoteric agenda the leadership of this planet have been following and persuiing for thousands of years...

a return to our original, limitless state.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I hope I won't get in trouble for this, but I just wanted to thank you for being the first post after the OP. I try to read as many threads on ATS as I can, but unfortunately it can take several pages before I get to a post that explains everything and I can move on. You nailed it, so thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Do any of you know what the terms "research," "diligence," "empirical," and "evidence," mean? If you truly did, we would not be rehashing this baloney over and over and over again.

there's always something that will constantly be questioned....
just because someone somewhere claims something is 'debunked' doesn't mean squat to the person that continues questioning and rejecting other's conclusions.

a mind that ceases to question is clinically dead.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

I would like to start simple, so:

1) Prove the weather has been modified in the area between St. Louis and KC, MO. Jefferson City, MO data. Further, I want you to conclusively link this to jet contrails.

Have at it.

Not my job to PROVE it Mikey, lol, a simple straw man as you know, prove it for yourself ,I never made that claim that I knew 'exactly' how this changed the weather, only that out to the west a massive cloud bank was plane created, I watched it in it's making. I PERSONALLY believe it is intentional weather mod. Do massive plane created cloud banks affect the weather. temps I would have to guess likley when there are enough of them, wouldn't you. WE are looking at all manner of weather modification and theoretical connections and observations, what do you have to offer on the subject other than the usual 'debunker' spoon feed me mentality. Post some useful links and add to the thread, your request is childish. Do some of your own homework. I have said many times the only PROOF that ever will be accepted is to start taking air samples at altitude. I hope this happens.But in the mean time we can ponder the 'circumstantial' evidence, weather mod is taking place globally (and I don't discount other clandestine projects). I've alreday listed dozens of verifiable programs, which IMO paints a clear picture. How about we start going through all of the different known weather mod programs to get a base line and then we can expand on the more hypothetical ones mentioned in many patents and white papers. Sound reasonable. Where would you like to start?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I never really believed in them until I noticed them above my house constantly , in intersecting lines of 2 or 3 and they last for 16 hours. Now if they dissipated after a few minutes I wouldn't think it was anything, but when I see them in the morning and the same lines when I take my dog out at 9:30 it makes me a title concerned.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
I have yet to meet anyone who works in aviation who buys into the chemtrail conspiracy.

I'm a private pilot (not current though, my last flight as pilot in command was 6 years ago) and even in general aviation I have yet to meet anyone who thinks this is going on.

Expired certificate here as well.

I have never met anyone within the aviation community who buys into it either.

Originally posted by AGWskepticAnd when did half a mile become a near miss?

Let me give this a try....

What they are doing is obvious to anybody with any intelligence

The CIA even tried to cover up what's really going on with all these near misses involving the fleet of stealth chemtrail sprayers by decreasing the FAA rules governing vertical separation minima to 1000 ft. above 29,000 ft. in 2005

The FAA NWO shills are trying to make it seem like it happens all the time and its no big deal for commercial airtraffic to pass at half a mile.The FAA lowered the VSM, fact, putting thousands of innocent people a day in jeopardy from mid air collisions.

The problem is even worse than the sheeple know.

The spray equipment reduces the effectiveness of the control surfaces making the sprayer planes sluggish to control when they are full of chemicals.

All you have to do is look up and see the sky grids to know I'm right .

Watch these video's, they will tell you everything you need to know...

It never looked like that when I was a kid in 2011, err :$ , I mean back in the 1970's

Honestly, there is a direct correlation between level of general education and propensity to believe in chemtrails.

For anyone wondering...

The goal of RVSM is to reduce the vertical separation above flight level (FL) 290 from the current 2000-ft minimum to 1000-ft minimum. This will allow aircraft to safely fly more optimum profiles, gain fuel savings and increase airspace capacity.

The process of safely changing this separation standard requires a study to assess the actual performance of airspace users under the current separation (2000-ft) and potential performance under the new standard (1000-ft).

In 1988, the ICAO Review of General Concept of Separation Panel (RGCSP) completed this study and concluded that safe implementation of the 1000-ft separation standard was technically feasible.

Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum

Another mistake made commonly made by the chemtrail crowd, Public flight tracking software doesn't show military transponder squawks however both ATC and ACAS / TCAS still receive them just fine.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
I never made that claim that I knew 'exactly' how this changed the weather, only that out to the west a massive cloud bank was plane created

OK - prove that.

, I watched it in it's making.

from what you wrote you watched planes fly and a cloud appear - you offered no actual evidence that the flying caused hte cloud to appear, other than your assertion that it was so.

I have said many times the only PROOF that ever will be accepted is to start taking air samples at altitude. I hope this happens.

what are you doing to make it happen? chemtrail believers have spent perhaps 10's of thousands of $$'s on movies - it would cost a lot less to take air samples!

[quoet]But in the mean time we can ponder the 'circumstantial' evidence, weather mod is taking place globally (and I don't discount other clandestine projects). I've alreday listed dozens of verifiable programs, which IMO paints a clear picture.

Indeed weather modification is taking place.

What has it got to do with geoengineering, "chemtrails", contrails, or jet aircraft flying past each other at pretty normal clearances?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by prevenge

you should just go back to studying the you tube video for the rest of the day and zoom in and use contrast in photoshop after you still frame it and get your evidence.

see you in a couple days.

you are missing the goddamn point.
they're spraying crazy @#% dude.. are you high on something??

and it's a very very interesting phenomenon to discuss.
edit on 12/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

WHAT?!!!

What are they spraying? What chemical is it? Who are they trying to spray?

You seem to think you have the answers, here, share them with the rest of us.

i have a theory that the CIA analyzed the makeup of the Chintamani Stone that Nicholai Roerich brought back from Tibet, (the treasure of the world) .. .and they formulated an ingest-able aerosolized mass produced version of it's chemical makeup...
sprayed it..
america being the great masonic experiment, brought people from all over the globe.. the great melting pot.. re-merged the scattered 12 tribes of israel (genetic haplogroups) ...
to re-form a more suitable host that would have genetic predisposition for being affected by the chintamani spray (byssus) ... mana...

these people over the past decade experience mass kundalini awakening..and all the symptoms of the unlocked 4th neuro-circuit in their body... slowly changing under the skin.. just under our nose.. and just out of sight...

with the effect of a massive solar flare circa dec 21 2012.. (possibly artificially triggered by black-ops space program)... these (12 tribe types) ...people will experience the final stages of their metamorphose.. and experience the light body.. evolved humanity with superhuman abilities like levitation, telepathy, telekenisis etc...

this is the New World... the new body.. the new temple.

the toxic spraying is simultaneous and/or a cover for the truth of the effort they're making to evolve humans... an fulfill americas sacred destiny... essentially through hard work.. immenantizing the eshcaton....
the great masonic work.. the apeothesis of mankind.. the virgin birth and second coming.. through ....US.

thaaaats my theory... ///shrug//

Damn, you are good. Yes, we are planning on turning everyone into a newt.

I'll apologize ahead of time. Sorry?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
okay, I haven't read all the pages of this post, so forgive me if I propose an idea that's already here.

If the earth is going to get dragged through a debris field, or for some other reason have more meteor activity than ever before, then some people might begin to wonder. At night, you would see a meter shower which isn't uncommon. But, if the meteors are pervasive, then they would be happening during the day and you would see ... uhm... maybe streaks of smoke across the sky from one direction to the other. You might even see a bunch in the span of an hour and it might look like contrails that don't go away. And you might think something unusual was up and wonder what it was -- except that you have been seeing the same thing several times a week for the last couple of years. So, its just those darn chem-trails... nothing to see... move along.

I wonder if its not the prefect cover story ahead of time to pre-explain an unexpected increase in meteor activity.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

just because you're a mason doesn't mean you have to make fun of me.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is just insane, no more can they deny such is occurring. IMHO I think they serve twofold, one to hide the view of something and two to load the atmosphere with heavy metals to may be control the weather. Now in the video a reference were made that they were spraying blood, yuck this is not the first time I heard blood cells were in collection containers of those studying the chemtrails. I could be wrong but I can only think of one reason for using blood and that's to initiate disease. I wonder how many pharmaceutical companies have a vested interest in the spraying campaigns? Hmm, with all the whistle blowers around none to expose what's going on up there? The government won't tell the people what's going on so all we can do is speculate.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Actually, you are the one making the claim, the burden of proof is yours.

Regardless, here is a screenshot from an aviation sectional showing your general area...

(Click to enlarge image)

Here is a part of the legend explaining some of the pertinent symbology.

reading a sectional chart

Here are the locations of the high altitude airways in your area ( where you should expect to see commercial aviation contrails) ...

(Click to enlarge image)

Kansas City/H5 sectional

Do you see the area to your west labled Truman MOA A/B/C to the west around Whiteman AFB? That is all restricted air space where it would be unusual not to see unusual contrails in large numbers.

Here is a link showing the commercial air traffic near your location ( minus a couple of minutes ), flight information and altitude... Flightaware KCOU/Columbia Regional Airport

Here is the commercial traffic that was flying over your area when I took a screenshot...

(Click to enlarge image)

Here is a link to the water vapor content in the atmosphere... NOAA Water Vapor

A current screenshot....

Here is a link to the NASA contrail forecast.... NASA Contrail Formation Forcast

Current Screenshot ( pressure values between 200 and 250 Mb are the most favorable )...

Do you see where I am going with all of this?

You now have access to all of the information necessary to prove that what you are seeing is something extraordinary and all the naysayers are wrong.

Until then, you have 4 high altitude commercial air corridors intersecting nearly straight over your head and a 10,000 sq. mile USAF test range right next door to you ( which is coincidentally both the same direction you have reported seeing abnormal activity and where much of your prevailing weather happens to come from.)

Hope that helps...

edit on 3-12-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Sure and the pilots just roam back and forth across a county for the hell of it making pretty checker boards in the sky.

Well they call it air traffic and it happens daily, as for your video...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

They could have been cargo planes the logo's were nearly impossible to see.
But anyway it's being mixed into the jet fuel.
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join