It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by Tecumte

Those are clouds seeding projects. They spray stuff INTO cloud to try to make them rain more.

It's does from small planes at low altitudes, and does not leave contrails.

It does not make contrails any more likely, as any silver iodide in ice-supersaturated air would immediately nucleate ice crystals and precipitate out. Not that it's actually sprayed at that altitude.

No again, just more sophistry. That you seem to believe 'spraying stuff INTO clouds' from small planes--- but not be able to fathom that CREATING clouds from larger planes--- is a part of weather mod shows you're thinking is 60 years behind the times or just plain illogical.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You havent really had time to respond to my last post yet, but regarding cloud seeding, cumulous clouds produce rain and are what are seeded. Contrails are cirrus clouds, much higher in the sky and these never rain. Cloud seeding also tends to result in rainfall within 30 minutes or so, so a high altitude cirrus that spreads over many hours cannot be the same thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Tecumte

Your link that you provided takes me to a video that is entitled "The Weather Modification and Geoengineering Industry Exposed." In the video, the maker claims :
1) that "What in the World are they Spraying," and "Why in the World are They Spraying," do not go far enough;
2) Mentions Rosalind Peterson, who admits, ""In 10 years of research, other than aluminum coated fibreglass, chaff releases by the US military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions"
3) Redirects to this site and related sub links. From here we clearly see the words: "Potentially," "Anticipated," "Should be." Further, we see the following snippet under Weather Modification Companies: Kansas Water Office - "...spent $156,000 on weather modification projects...despite the fact...no scientific evidence that it works."
In fact, the site owner posts these marvelous tidbits from science!

"It should be realised that the energy involved in weather systems is so large that it is impossible to create cloud systems that rain, alter wind patterns to bring water vapour into a region, or completely eliminate severe weather phenomena. Weather Modification technologies that claim to achieve such large scale or dramatic effects do not have a sound scientific basis (e.g. hail canons, ionization methods) and should be treated with suspicion" "Purposeful augmentation of precipitation, reduction of hail damage, dispersion of fog and other types of cloud and storm modifications by cloud seeding are developing technologies which are still striving to achieve a sound scientific foundation."

So, in short, please post some scientific data that clearly demonstrate the weather is being modified on a global scale as a result of jet contrails. If not, you are dismissed.

"If not I'm dismissed"??? lol, your guys are too funny, it's always easy to cherry pic a few things you disagree with, anyone can do that, but the bulk of material will be usefull for those that want to pursue investigation into these weather mod projects, I'll just keep posting, people can keep reading and they can decide for themselves. Now your dismissed, lol.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

"If not I'm dismissed"??? lol, your guys are too funny, it's always easy to cherry pic a few things you disagree with, anyone can do that, but the bulk of material will be usefull for those that want to pursue investigation into these weather mod projects, I'll just keep posting, people can keep reading and they can decide for themselves. Now your dismissed, lol.

Those of them that investigate your bulk of material will find out that what you consider as something nefarious is nothing more than rainmaking.

Now, if you want to keep posting this evidence as something more than what it is shows you really haven't done a very thorough research or you would see that.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
You havent really had time to respond to my last post yet, but regarding cloud seeding, cumulous clouds produce rain and are what are seeded. Contrails are cirrus clouds, much higher in the sky and these never rain. Cloud seeding also tends to result in rainfall within 30 minutes or so, so a high altitude cirrus that spreads over many hours cannot be the same thing.

When these weather mod/cloud creation operations are ongoing over my area and these dozens of planes come out and do their acrobatic x's and 0's (125 miles from the nearest large airport) they TRASH the sky with all sorts of created clouds, not just cirrus but blobs and gobs of nasty looking charcoal smoke like pollution, when the sun starts to set these things glow brilliant red, after it goes down these clouds look like coal smoke, some hanging some drifting, some appear to be 'raining' down some type of crap. Often these planes fly round and round in these man made cloud banks, these things are horrendous and surreal looking, I won't attempt to convince the unconvincable nor do I care to try that much too, I simply put it out here for others who will find it useful. I'm convinced I'm simply witnessing one of the many many many opertions regarding weather mod that is described in so many patents and white papers.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Tecumte

Those of them that investigate your bulk of material will find out that what you consider as something nefarious is nothing more than rainmaking.

Now, if you want to keep posting this evidence as something more than what it is shows you really haven't done a very thorough research or you would see that.

Not true. More downplaying. The articles also clearly mentioned rain supression, hail supression, weaponizing of storms, using ionization for storm and cloud modication, adding partculates and aerosols for cloud building and many of the materails used. You forgot that part.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Not true. More downplaying. The articles also clearly mentioned rain supression, hail supression, weaponizing of storms, using ionization for storm and cloud modication, adding partculates and aerosols for cloud building and many of the materails used. You forgot that part.

The site mentions these things and then clearly states they are not yet being used, just thought to be possible. You forgot that part. More "Chicken Little," "The sky is falling."
Why do you choose to ignore the paragraph from your own link:

"It should be realised that the energy involved in weather systems is so large that it is impossible to create cloud systems that rain, alter wind patterns to bring water vapour into a region, or completely eliminate severe weather phenomena. Weather Modification technologies that claim to achieve such large scale or dramatic effects do not have a sound scientific basis (e.g. hail canons, ionization methods) and should be treated with suspicion" "Purposeful augmentation of precipitation, reduction of hail damage, dispersion of fog and other types of cloud and storm modifications by cloud seeding are developing technologies which are still striving to achieve a sound scientific foundation."

What do you think this means?

edit on 2-12-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2012 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Here why don't you actually read about weather modification from the company that has been doing it since 1961.

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

After having watched these operations for years I am confident this doesn't explain the differences and in fact I am simply witnessing intentional cloud creation for weather modification using the many methods presented in patents and white papers readily available.

Tell us how the weather has been modified in Jefferson City, MO, a point midway between St. Louis and KC.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

yah! that's the stuff i was talkin' about !!

those guy's [and girl] go postin' that garbage all over this place !

that was from70 years ago!

allied planes all used carburated engines [nazi's- bosch fuel injection

carburators have big problems running well when altitude changes [such as driving an old car from sea level to a mountain area].

the planes had to be 'rigged' upped to be able to fly any mission at altitude, hence all the smoke in the photos!!

supercharging technology was what was required - whether fuel injected or carbureted. And it was quite well known at the time.

It did not make "smoke" - if it did then EVERY bombing mission would have had smoke trails.

contrails are created because water is created by combusting hydrocarbons - it does not matter what hydrocarbon - "petrol" (piston engine fuel) or "kerosene (jet engine fuel) both create water as a byproduct.

and somehow this is supposed to convince someone that what they are seeing in the present is not happening !

Nope. It is supposed to point out that contrails have been around for a long time.

they will tell you that the govenment [military] confirmed these were normal contrails when a little research [very little] will confirm that what i said above is true.

There is no research that says that superchargers create "smoke" or that any such "smoke" was what the contrails from WW2 were.

they are just repeating quotes from some government 'disinformation' document from the '90's.

how about from the 1940's??

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance caused by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formations of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

-- Flight to Arras, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. c. 1942

Or from 1921 - cloud formation by supercharged plane (article at lower right of that page)

and from the June 1921 Edition of the Monthly Weather Review comes this article on the Argonne Battle cloud:

The Rainbow Division, on the morning of October 10, 1918, was lying in what had at one time been a wood just back of Montfaucon. The sky was clear except for a few fleecy clouds to the northwest. Three airmen came from the northwest and passed almost over our regiment, continuing on to the southeast.
Behind each machine was a trail of white, which at first sight appeared to be smoke resulting from poor engine combustion, but which upon more careful observation proved too wide to have been caused by smoke. Perhaps the strangest thing of all was the fact that when the planes reached a certain point in the sky the rainbow (sundog) colors became distinctly visible.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

yah! that's the stuff i was talkin' about !!

those guy's [and girl] go postin' that garbage all over this place !

that was from70 years ago!

tinhattribunal, in all sincerity, you are trying to sound knowledgeable in a field you clearly don't know anything about ( what a surprise considering the subject matter is chemtrails. )

Lets look at what you are claiming...

allied planes all used carburated engines [nazi's- bosch fuel injection].

carburators have big problems running well when altitude changes [such as driving an old car from sea level to a mountain area].

Both naturally aspirated and fuel injected engines are fuel metering systems, they both require adjustments to the air/fuel mixture ratio i.e. rich/lean otherwise as altitude increases they run rough and puke black smoke.

the planes had to be 'rigged' upped to be able to fly any mission at altitude, hence all the smoke in the photos!!

"Rigged up" huh?

Both carbureted and fuel injected engines use superchargers and or turbochargers to increase the load density of the charge being packed into the cylinders to be able to produce usable power at high altitude.

So in effect, what you are saying is that the contrails you are seeing in the photographs are a product of the engines being supercharged, which is silly if you understand anything about the subject.

Some high performance engines, both axis and allied were "rigged up" by using water injection at lower altitudes as an anti-detonant and to cool the mixture in the cylinders to allow the use of higher boost pressure.

A nitrous oxide system called GM-1 designed to increase horsepower at high altitude was designed and used with mediocre success by the Luftwaffe.

The B-17's in the photos I posted were powered by water injected Wright R-1820 Cyclone 9's. Again, the water injection was only used during takeoff when the aircraft was loaded to its MTW to solve the detonation problem of over-boosting the engines.

and somehow this is supposed to convince someone that what they are seeing in the present is not happening !

they will tell you that the govenment [military] confirmed these were normal contrails when a little research [very little] will confirm that what i said above is true.

they are just repeating quotes from some government 'disinformation' document from the '90's.

oh yah! i gotta go watch that video again.
toodles!

Take your own advice and learn something about the topic before you try to sell nonsense to other people.

A little honest effort on your part should up clear the misconceptions on which you are basing your beliefs.

Edit: Sorry for the redundant post, Aloysius the Gaul already addressed this above...

edit on 2-12-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have yet to meet anyone who works in aviation who buys into the chemtrail conspiracy.

I'm a private pilot (not current though, my last flight as pilot in command was 6 years ago) and even in general aviation I have yet to meet anyone who thinks this is going on.

And when did half a mile become a near miss?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Tecumte

After having watched these operations for years I am confident this doesn't explain the differences and in fact I am simply witnessing intentional cloud creation for weather modification using the many methods presented in patents and white papers readily available.

Tell us how the weather has been modified in Jefferson City, MO, a point midway between St. Louis and KC.

Well your close, out to my west I see where this huge manmade cloud structure has been built, the hornets have been flying into it and adding to it, it is a nasty mess of what looks to be unburnt fuel, perhaps carbon black. It should make a nice addition to any ongoing efforts.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Well your close, out to my west I see where this huge manmade cloud structure has been built, the hornets have been flying into it and adding to it, it is a nasty mess of what looks to be unburnt fuel, perhaps carbon black. It should make a nice addition to any ongoing efforts.

I am a fairly open minded person. I hold the tenant of John Stuart Mill, when he said "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

That said, your opinion on the matter is unique, strange and to my perspective, odd. I have come to the conclusion that you have been enjoying yourself for the past few pages with claims such as those above. Claims I might add, that should be verifiable and easily corroborated.

In all, enjoy but I think you are yanking chains.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Zaphod58

you should just go back to studying the you tube video for the rest of the day and zoom in and use contrast in photoshop after you still frame it and get your evidence.

see you in a couple days.

you are missing the goddamn point.
they're spraying crazy @#% dude.. are you high on something??

and it's a very very interesting phenomenon to discuss.
edit on 12/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

WHAT?!!!

What are they spraying? What chemical is it? Who are they trying to spray?

You seem to think you have the answers, here, share them with the rest of us.

i have a theory that the CIA analyzed the makeup of the Chintamani Stone that Nicholai Roerich brought back from Tibet, (the treasure of the world) .. .and they formulated an ingest-able aerosolized mass produced version of it's chemical makeup...
sprayed it..
america being the great masonic experiment, brought people from all over the globe.. the great melting pot.. re-merged the scattered 12 tribes of israel (genetic haplogroups) ...
to re-form a more suitable host that would have genetic predisposition for being affected by the chintamani spray (byssus) ... mana...

these people over the past decade experience mass kundalini awakening..and all the symptoms of the unlocked 4th neuro-circuit in their body... slowly changing under the skin.. just under our nose.. and just out of sight...

with the effect of a massive solar flare circa dec 21 2012.. (possibly artificially triggered by black-ops space program)... these (12 tribe types) ...people will experience the final stages of their metamorphose.. and experience the light body.. evolved humanity with superhuman abilities like levitation, telepathy, telekenisis etc...

this is the New World... the new body.. the new temple.

the toxic spraying is simultaneous and/or a cover for the truth of the effort they're making to evolve humans... an fulfill americas sacred destiny... essentially through hard work.. immenantizing the eshcaton....
the great masonic work.. the apeothesis of mankind.. the virgin birth and second coming.. through ....US.

thaaaats my theory... ///shrug//

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

www.youtube.com...

Sure and the pilots just roam back and forth across a county for the hell of it making pretty checker boards in the sky. They also shut the spray off and then back in the turns so your theory just went out of the box. Since when do contrails come out of nice visible nozzles as well? Hell even the local news weather guys have blown your theory right out of the box since many were in the military and have seen this used before.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Can I have some of what you are smoking? Because that is one hell of a theory since its obvious our government is evil and is dead set against the people doing anything but paying them for our enslavement.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Since when do contrails come out of nice visible nozzles as well?\

Those aren't nozzles. They're flap fairings, and they're found on just about every aircraft out there.

Same thing on a 747 in the extended position.

Some flap fairings DO have a fuel dump built into them, but the KC-10 isn't one of them. The fuel dump for them IIRC is on the wing itself near the ailerons.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by Tecumte

I am a fairly open minded person. I hold the tenant of John Stuart Mill, when he said "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

That said, your opinion on the matter is unique, strange and to my perspective, odd. I have come to the conclusion that you have been enjoying yourself for the past few pages with claims such as those above. Claims I might add, that should be verifiable and easily corroborated.

In all, enjoy but I think you are yanking chains.

Thanks for your heart felt reply, much appreciated, better a direct honest reply than paragraphs of useless sophist drivel.

But what I'm saying really isn't that odd, or strange in fact it should be quite concievable that what many millions of people world wide are seeing are simply the carrying out of many weather mod. methods described in many easily accessible white papers and patents, (I posted dozens and dozens of admitted programs and methods) and that the weather mod of 60 years ago is not the weather mod of today. No aliens. No Nibiru. No greys. Just science. Owning the weather is real.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

www.youtube.com...

Sure and the pilots just roam back and forth across a county for the hell of it making pretty checker boards in the sky. They also shut the spray off and then back in the turns so your theory just went out of the box. Since when do contrails come out of nice visible nozzles as well? Hell even the local news weather guys have blown your theory right out of the box since many were in the military and have seen this used before.

Let us address the "nozzle" bit in the video you posted. The KC-10 has "flap-hinges" exactly in the spots circled. You can clearly see them here: KC-10.

The fact that the contrails were there and then stopped could be a number of things. The atmospheric conditions changed, altitude changed, etc. Also, you do know that the person making the video was clearly being facetious right?

Here is what air traffic looks like throughout the day: Typical US Daily Traffic Flow. So yes, pilots do go back and forth and at times, criss-cross each other. Average United States Contiguous States flights per day is around 35,000.

What weather-man has "blown...theory right out of the box"? I would like to hear it.
edit on 2-12-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join