It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
i am a new member but am very concerned with the number and persistence of the
chemtrail deniers here.
if this is the sort of thing tolerated, i don't think i will be hanging around long.
chemtrailing is a reality and i have witnessed it over my area for the last few years.
if ATS has any integrity, it will get a handle on these deniers.
this is a conspiracy forum, no? so why allow so many who put so much
effort into trying to stymie discussions of this, a real conspiracy?
i can tell by reading but a few threads that there is infiltration here.
chemtrailing is such a large worldwide 'secret' undertaking, that to think that those
responsible have not put posters in place in influencial forums to dispel these notions
is just plain ignorant.

We prefer "educated science based thinkers" as opposed to "deniers".

If you knew even a little bit about aviation you would know why the theory is bunk.

I'm a pilot, are you?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

You will find that most of your "denier" crowd has quite extensive aviation experience. Between us we all have a godawful number of years of experience. I alone was around aircraft for almost 30 years. Waynos has been plane spotting, and watching for at least as long if not longer. Gaul has experience with the airlines and their aircraft, as do many others on here that say chemtrails don't exist.

You have to bring some pretty serious evidence to get us to believe that they're out there, and "I can see the difference" just doesn't even come close to cutting it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You will find that most of your "denier" crowd has quite extensive aviation experience. Between us we all have a godawful number of years of experience.

And let us not forget the meteorological field members...

In fact I think this should be a required reading before posting about chemtrails...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join