It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Why be depressed?
This is a time for great joy!
I have a feeling that you will be leaving next year.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Black Ops occur. This is one of them.

Yes they do,but this isn't one of them...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

yes near misses separated by thousands of feet.

Pilots know that flying altitudes even and odd are dispatched to east/west/north/south

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by Zaphod58

you show a real lack of concern for the lives of the pilots [and the packages].

with your [self proclaimed?] knowledge of aviation i would hope you would offer a response more along the lines of why this should not happen and list the safeguards that would be in place to prevent this many planes unannounced in a small area of airspace.

just noticing
you show no knowledge of piloting the friendly skies

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by Zaphod58

you show a real lack of concern for the lives of the pilots [and the packages].

with your [self proclaimed?] knowledge of aviation i would hope you would offer a response more along the lines of why this should not happen and list the safeguards that would be in place to prevent this many planes unannounced in a small area of airspace.

just noticing
you show no knowledge of piloting the friendly skies

He needs a lesson in vector airways.

skyvector.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by prevenge

yes near misses separated by thousands of feet.

As others in aviation have noted - these are not considered near misses at all - these are the mandated separation distances and are, literally, "operations as usual"

Even if a pilot does bust altitude it is more likely to be recorded as an unauthorised altitude departure than a near miss at these distances.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Tecumte

Fine. There may be some form of weather modification being attempted (I wouldn't be surprised if there is weather mod research).

HOWEVER, the specific topic of this thread is the assertion that the planes in the OP video are spewing chemtrails, and are not just contrails.

I did not see enough in the vids to determine what, if anything, was being sprayed.

But chemtrails are real enough. A few weeks ago, I could walk out the door in the morning and watch as aircraft were streaking up a clear blue sky with chemtrails. An hour or so later, the overcast was descending like a curtain and remained overcast for an extended period.

A long-distance trucker I know tells me about running east-west on I10 and many times watching aircraft do a back and forth path that results in overcast. These are not contrails. Not by a long shot.

We need uniform, consistent, sampling and lab work across the country. When we can absolutely prove to a jury what's being used to contaminate our environment (aluminum, barium, etc), it'll be time to do whatever is necessary to stop it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

But chemtrails are real enough. A few weeks ago, I could walk out the door in the morning and watch as aircraft were streaking up a clear blue sky with chemtrails. An hour or so later, the overcast was descending like a curtain and remained overcast for an extended period.

A long-distance trucker I know tells me about running east-west on I10 and many times watching aircraft do a back and forth path that results in overcast. These are not contrails. Not by a long shot.

why not?

contrails have been known to do this since at least 1940.

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.
- antoinee de Sainte Exuperry in "Flight to Arras"

with the massive increase in the number of aircraft since the 1980's,

and theincreased efficiency of engines meaning more contrails are created (pdf download of a study of engine efficiency vs contrail creation that includes this picure

it seems unsurprising that it is being seen and reported more often than before.

We need uniform, consistent, sampling and lab work across the country.

I agree. however believe it or not there are people on here who apparently believe in chemtrails who are adamantly against suggestions of such "proper" investigation!!

Eg see this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this guy who is happy with ground level tests

When we can absolutely prove to a jury what's being used to contaminate our environment (aluminum, barium, etc), it'll be time to do whatever is necessary to stop it.

And what will you do if it finds ther is no such "contamination", as I am sure it would?

edit on 9-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

chem-trails, take AJ out of it, and what do you have left, bouncing airwaves........I think the word is "Sheeple" right back at them...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Or this guy who is happy with ground level tests

I have some pictures from power plants I've gone by while driving that are just spewing exhaust like mad. It amazes me that people can look up and see a contrail and point to that as being the cause of increased aluminum and barium and others, on the ground, when there are power plants spewing out 1000 times worse every day.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is the one thing that ruins the whole chemtrail arguement.

Our aircrews in WW2 dreaded reaching altitude over hostile areas, those contrails where like trails of breadcrumbs just leading the Luftwaffe to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How the heck did they know they were tankers from miles away was EXXON painted on the sides

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

they really make the chemtrail and geoenginering area of ats look like a total joke.

No they don't. You guys who ignore basic science are the ones doing that. Using heavily edited videos, then whining that the people who can actually debunk them should not even come in the thread?

What exactly is your purpose? To sit around here going "dood, they are spraying us maaaaan, isn't that far out bro?" because there are countless other places you can do that.

What's that motto? Deny Ignorance? Yeah, well it's pretty freaking ignorant to ignore facts when they don't line up with your theory. Sure, you could be right, you very well could be. But until you provide a single piece of evidence that can stand up to the scrutiny of a damn web forum, I think you might want to take a step back and take the debunking as a benefit.

If you are going to prove it, you need people to keep you in line, and sadly, honest, which a lot of you clearly are not. At this point, it doesn't even matter what you think they are spraying, you can't provide a single piece of evidence to support your theory that they are spraying anything.

No, patents don't do it. There are various patents for time machines. No, bills mentioning "chemtrails" don't do it. No, proof of "geoengineering" something no one has disputed takes place, doesn't do it. Disingenuous videos certainly don't do it.

But it's ok, you have a chance to admit you are wrong, and keep working. But, that depends on if you are trying to find the truth, or if you are trying to prove "chemtrails" because, my friends, they might not be one in the same. You might be wrong, and if you are ignoring the evidence that supports you being wrong, you are no better than the conspirators of any of the conspiracies we came here to discuss.
edit on 21-6-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

So, let me ask you. How long after you heard about the "chemtrails" did you start noticing them yourself? I bet not that long actually, because most people read about it, then every single cloud, contrail or distrail becomes a soup of deadly toxic chemicals.

And let me guess, contrails can't stick around a resemble cloud cover right? Wrong, basic science fact, google it for yourself, I assure you that fact is a lot older than the chemtrail theory itself. But see, the chemtrail articles you read said they can't right? And you don't have a problem with the main tenets of your theory relying on you being ignorant and too lazy to actually fact check?

I don't know about you, but I find the whole chemtrail argument at this point insulting to my intelligence. It could be happening, but you have no facts. And the "evidence" you do have is lies, flat out lies. The people claiming to be researching this crap who tell you that contrails have to disappear after a few seconds are liars. They are either lying because they know this from their "research", or they are lying because their "research" consists of reading agenda driven chemtrail articles.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i am a new member but am very concerned with the number and persistence of the
chemtrail deniers here.
if this is the sort of thing tolerated, i don't think i will be hanging around long.
chemtrailing is a reality and i have witnessed it over my area for the last few years.
if ATS has any integrity, it will get a handle on these deniers.
this is a conspiracy forum, no? so why allow so many who put so much
effort into trying to stymie discussions of this, a real conspiracy?
i can tell by reading but a few threads that there is infiltration here.
chemtrailing is such a large worldwide 'secret' undertaking, that to think that those
responsible have not put posters in place in influencial forums to dispel these notions
is just plain ignorant.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
jesus this is deadly. i have read a few more replies here
and it is just denier afer denier.
i dare not say anything regarding my own experiences for fear of being
ridiculed and treated like a child without sense and senses.

i don't think i like this place too much.
i am very suspicious that this type discussion is allowed to continue.

(and i can't post or make a thread in the 9/11 forum - jesus wept!).
(9/11 and chemtrailing - the two biggest areas where information needs controlling).

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
i am a new member but am very concerned with the number and persistence of the
chemtrail deniers here.

Why, what is it about open discussion from both sides that offends you?

if this is the sort of thing tolerated, i don't think i will be hanging around long.

Well if youre such a delicate little flower that you cant handle a two sided debate and disagreement offends you, maybe you would be better off on one of those back slapping, "ignorance is bliss" sites instead?

is a reality and i have witnessed it over my area for the last few years.
if ATS has any integrity, it will get a handle on these deniers.

So, stifling free speech and banning any views that do not toe the Chemtrail line is "integrity" is it?

this is a conspiracy forum, no? so why allow so many who put so much
effort into trying to stymie discussions of this, a real conspiracy?

But YOU are calling for discussion to be stymied, hypocrisy much?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

However, ON TOPIC, you claim to have witnessed chemtrailing. What exactly have you witnessed and how did you know it was chemtrails?

Are you open to an honest, polite, two sided discussion?
edit on 21-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

(9/11 and chemtrailing - the two biggest areas where information needs controlling).

That is a really, really backward and dangerous view.

A conspiracy discussion website "where information needs controlling"???!!!

Did someone hit you with a stupid stick this morning? Since when is censorship and filters of any information a good idea in an open forum? How would you feel if I suggested controlling YOU and "chemtrail" believers?

This would be funny if it wasn't so, so very silly. You are new here, aren't you?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

i am a new member but am very concerned with the number and persistence of the chemtrail deniers here. if this is the sort of thing tolerated, i don't think i will be hanging around long.

If chemtrailing is real, kindly provide some evidence...every single person here that you would classify as a denier have already gone on written record stating clearly and unequivocally that any proof (just 51 percent, not a preponderance) would shut everyone up...

chemtrailing is a reality and i have witnessed it over my area for the last few years.

Any proof?

if ATS has any integrity, it will get a handle on these deniers. this is a conspiracy forum, no? so why allow so many who put so much effort into trying to stymie discussions of this, a real conspiracy?

If asking for hard evidence is considered a "stymie," then yep...on the other hand, it could be we just require more concrete evidence than what has thus far been presented.

i can tell by reading but a few threads that there is infiltration here. chemtrailing is such a large worldwide 'secret' undertaking, that to think that those responsible have not put posters in place in influencial forums to dispel these notions is just plain ignorant.

Not that it really matters, but I am just a plain-joe OTR truck driver...lots of interests and I like to learn...Everything, and I mean everything, I have seen presented as evidence of chemtrails has fallen well short of the 51 percent bar...

What exactly do you think? Without calling anyone a shill, or infiltrator, or paid poster...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join