It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
(didn't know exactly how to write the title for this thread but it pretty much says it)

this is NUTS
the fed ex camera guy is like what the hell.. and chemtrail (evergreen or whatever) .. are just shoooooting by bam bam bam.. right in front of them close calls...

i personally think they're spraying (among all the toxic crap you guys talk about)... is mana... byssus.. zuess piss..
to activate people's genome and evolve them into super humans when the solar flare hits on dec 21st..

callll me crizaaayzayyy i know.. funnny haha..

but jusssst you watch mister smug ... jussst you watch.. you're gonna see superman pretty soon.

crazy video nonetheless..

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

My reply from the other thread about this.

First, those aren't KC-135s or KC-10s. It's hard to tell what they are, but they aren't even the same size. The first one appears to be some kind of large widebody. The second one is a smaller narrowbody four engine type. They aren't the same kind of plane.

Second, if those had been near misses, the FedEx pilot wouldn't have said "FedEx with a request." A request is made when you want to climb or descend to get out of weather, or turbulence, not when you have a near miss. If it had been a near miss, he would have said they just had several aircraft in a near miss situation. Also, even if the first plane was within 2,000 feet, it wasn't a near miss. The Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums require maintaining 1,000 feet vertical separation between flight level 290 and flight level 410 (29,000 to 41,000 feet). FedEx was asking to descend to 34,000 so he was flying under RVSM rules.

Third, both KC-135s, and FedEx flights are equipped with TCAS, which would have warned of a collision if there was any danger of it happening.

All that was just in the first minute of the video. His conclusions are a joke, and totally biased towards chemtrails, just going from the comments made.

Then there's his list of chemicals that they're supposedly spraying. With the exception of some of the more bizarre, like dessicated human red blood cells (which are supposed to do what exactly), those are all found released from ground sources. And some of them are just like WTF? I mean really, "sub micron particles"? Particles of what? The only thing he got right in the list of chemicals is jet fuel emissions.

At the 1:07 mark, that's not a tanker either. Not sure what it is, since it's blurry, but it's not a KC-135. And the bit about "altitudes cleared for commercial flights" is a joke. Military aircraft fly at the same altitude as commercial flights. I'm really curious how he knows these are all "unexpected encounters"

At the 3:09, that looks like a 777 in the LR family, probably a 300LR from the range. Definitely not a KC-135. The blue tail tells us it's definitely not a tanker or a military plane. The one at 4:14 looks like a 767, which the military doesn't currently fly, so definitely not a tanker. So far I have yet to see a single tanker. This one looks like a 747 going over.

Wow. That video was horrible. He wasn't even close on his conclusions, and couldn't get a single type identification right, as well as the whole "cleared for commercial aircraft" bit.
edit on 12/1/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

you show a real lack of concern for the lives of the pilots [and the packages].

with your [self proclaimed?] knowledge of aviation i would hope you would offer a response more along the lines of why this should not happen and list the safeguards that would be in place to prevent this many planes unannounced in a small area of airspace.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

If I read zaphod's post correctly, what he was saying is that nothing unusual happened...?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

you show a real lack of concern for the lives of the pilots [and the packages].

with your [self proclaimed?] knowledge of aviation i would hope you would offer a response more along the lines of why this should not happen and list the safeguards that would be in place to prevent this many planes unannounced in a small area of airspace.

Only two planes? Must have been a slow day...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I don't have any concern because under the FAA rules of separation, there was no close call. The video claims that they were 2,000 feet apart, which is twice the minimum distance specified by the FAA. Under the Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) they are required to maintain 1,000 feet of vertical separation from 29,000 feet to 41,000 feet. The FedEx flight was requesting a descent to 34,000 feet, so he was in that window.

And do you really think that he would have remained so calm, and simply requested a change of altitude if he thought that had been dangerous? You make a request like that when you want to get to a more fuel efficient altitude due to winds, or because of turbulence. If there was any danger from them being too close, then the pilots of that FedEx would have hollered, and reported it immediately to ATC, and would have taken matters into their own hands with regards to the altitude change, not requested an altitude change after the danger had passed.

The other thing is that his TCAS never went off. Pretty much everything out there has TCAS now, including the military. If his TCAS went off, he would have responded and THEN told ATC.

As for them not knowing it was there, where is the video from before this happened? Why was that cut off? I will almost guarantee that there was a part cut off where ATC gives him a traffic warning.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

Correct. Not at all unusual.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
k zaphod beeblebrax...

yeah blahblah semantics etc...

ITS NUTS to see planes spraying stuff up and close!

anyway.. because of what they're spraying ...im gonna be able to fly like soop man and when i do... i'm gonna go up and kiss their windowz.

wait.. what..

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So you're saying that commercial flights full of people are spraying us now? Because at least one of those was either a Boeing 777LR, or an Airbus A340 type plane, with commercial markings on it. I couldn't positively identify all of the planes, but they all looked like normal commercial airplanes to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The fact is they are spraying # in the air. Whether you can tell what it is or not obviously wont make a difference until you can get a sample of it

Regardless # shouldn't be being sprayed in the air.

What else would cause different colored smoke to appear in a clear sky like that. They are obviously dumping something out.

I wish we could make a group of people and go march and use force to get this # to stop.

I know force isn't the answer but it's obvious that they don't take the American people seriously and I think it's time they do.

I have children like many other people, who are breathing this # in and especially since the substances are not known (Which they probably are) who knows what's happening to our kids.

Don't be a fool and try to make a conspiracy out of something that obviously is wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by RobertF

Correct. Not at all unusual.
www.youtube.com...

I like this one cause it shows the "dirty" contrails.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

you should just go back to studying the you tube video for the rest of the day and zoom in and use contrast in photoshop after you still frame it and get your evidence.

see you in a couple days.

you are missing the goddamn point.
they're spraying crazy @#% dude.. are you high on something??

and it's a very very interesting phenomenon to discuss.
edit on 12/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And you have proven this how? Not bizzare patents, not the Kuchinich bill that he didn't even read, actual proof that they are spraying something. Has someone finally leased the Gulfstream I and taken a sample from the trail to prove that it's not just normal exhaust, and normal contrails?

Oh wait, I forgot that you can just see the difference by looking at them.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

And you have proven this how? Not bizzare patents, not the Kuchinich bill that he didn't even read, actual proof that they are spraying something. Has someone finally leased the Gulfstream I and taken a sample from the trail to prove that it's not just normal exhaust, and normal contrails?

Oh wait, I forgot that you can just see the difference by looking at them.

me thinks the lady DOTH protest too much....

christ man... what... you getting payed to debunk this crap or are you just bored?
I mean hell dude.. I don't really even CARE if it's true or not lol.. I just see what I see and my first reaction is that ...uh those planes are spraying some @#$.

I'm 37 and the planes i saw when i was a kid didn't shovel off this sort of confluence when i saw them in the sky.
and to see them up close...

blah you've probably heard that a million times before.. same old reaction...
why you so hung up on putting so much energy into the opposing side of this conversation?
why not click the next tab and read something else that is more interesting?
but no it's like blablablabalbalabl nooo noo not chemtrails...

lol it's ridiculous.
edit on 12/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

me thinks the lady DOTH protest too much....

christ man... what... you getting payed to debunk this crap or are you just bored?
I mean hell dude.. I don't really even CARE if it's true or not lol.. I just see what I see and my first reaction is that ...uh those planes are spraying some @#$.

reply to post by JrDavis

I wish we could make a group of people and go march and use force to get this # to stop.

I know force isn't the answer but it's obvious that they don't take the American people seriously and I think it's time they do.

I have children like many other people, who are breathing this # in and especially since the substances are not known (Which they probably are) who knows what's happening to our kids.

I used to wonder how people waaay back hundreds of years ago could just sit around and not do anything when their friends and family were being killed in the Spanish Inquisition or at the Salem Witch Trials....

Yeah, not so much anymore.

I guess I got my explanation.

edit on 1-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And that's why we continue to argue against lies and misconceptions. Someone could get hurt because someone else believed a STUPID LIE.

The truth matters.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

me thinks the lady DOTH protest too much.... christ man... what... you getting payed to debunk this crap or are you just bored?

Crap is certainly an apt term. Are you getting paid to support it?

No, they are not spraying. It is exhaust, the same type of exhaust as from any other diesel engine.

I'm 37 and the planes i saw when i was a kid didn't shovel off this sort of confluence when i saw them in the sky.

I will "call," your 37, and "raise," to my 52. I have seen contrails all my remembered life.

and to see them up close...

Certainly does look different up close, the same as viewing anything up close sheds different lights on many objects.

blah you've probably heard that a million times before.. same old reaction... why you so hung up on putting so much energy into the opposing side of this conversation? why not click the next tab and read something else that is more interesting? but no it's like blablablabalbalabl nooo noo not chemtrails... lol it's ridiculous.

Take your own advice. Why would this airline exhaust be so much more harmful than the exhaust from a locomotive, farm tractor, or semi truck?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I gonna all your 52 with my dads 64. He said he had never seen such a thing his whole life.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunchboxman

I'm going with my understanding of high bypass turbofans as to why there are more contrails and why they last longer.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No, you're absolutely right. When we hear people spouting off about marching, and putting a stop to something because they don't understand, we should just stick our head in the sand and ignore it. I mean hell, who cares if someone gets hurt because of it. Who cares if people have been calling for planes to be shot down because of it. We should just let people go on misunderstanding what they're seeing, and read other threads instead.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join