It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Sci-Fi Story by me "The Highest Power in the Universe "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Highest Power in the Universe

The reports arriving back to the alien mothership were the same. Another one bites the dust (that was their equivalent alien "thought" even without ever having appreciated the music of the rock band, Queen). Every single time, and without fail, their lead ships were disintegrating as they approached the enemy's solar system. And another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust.

The situation wasn't unlike that of a gang of thugs in the wild wild west suddenly and unexpectedly confronted by the fastest gun, ever. They didn't know what to make of it. Surely there wasn't a higher power? Already they'd conquered system after system, including some of the most advanced technological civilizations in the galaxy. Theirs was a righteous cause because leadership and authority, and structure, particularly on a galactic scale is essential to maintaining the dominion of the most high power, which until now, was never contested! How could it be?

The massive armada of "invading" alien ships (it's hard to invade when every invader dies at the moment of system threshold penetration) hurtled onward at an ever alarming speed, alarming to the "beast" in the chair, who on earth would be the equivalent of a Captain or even a President of sorts. Alarming, because for the first time in his rather longgggg life, he was frightened, scared #less might be a better way to describe it, but he didn't possess the suitable plumbing for such primitive excretions. He was the "perfect" being, evolved over countless aeons, the crowning glory of all creation and with the "gift" of wielding a level of technology capable of either creating or destroying, or even remodelling, a whole world.

But in truth he'd finally met his match.

With great reluctance, he ordered a halt to their proceeedings, and halt the whole fleet did, instantly, their own threshold gateway into what so far has proven to be oblivion looming not 10 parsecs away. The time had come for a showdown at the cosmic equivalent of the OK Coral.

A higher power? How could it be? There was no higher power, and there could not be. Long ago his particular alien species had completely harnessed every aspect of the unified theory of quantum gravity, if only they'd taken the time to learn the moral equivalent of "the law" before they embarked upon the quest to exert their power which for all due purposes is, or was, all powerful. How can God run into a higher power still, the Beast-Alien figure pondered? There are no other laws we haven't already mastered, none. This is impossible, this can't be happening he concluded, but his heart (or it's alien equivalent) had something else to say.

And then there was the cryptic nature of the one and only enemy message, always gripping his frantic and increasingly panic stricken thoughts with utter confusion - BE NOT AFRAID, the message said, and it was given on ALL frequencies which certainly demonstrated a high technological capability that's for sure.

But what did it mean, BE NOT AFRAID, when there was everything to fear, even and especially in his case, fear itself. Be NOT afraid? It didn't make any sense.

He checked the reports again. Yep, every ship that attempted an incursion, was disintegrated, "shot down" and destroyed even in the midst of the quantum jump from hyperspace, something utterly impossible according to "the law".

His next reaction, was RAGE.

I AM THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE UNIVERSE! He bellowed, in the alien equivalent of English.

BE NOT AFRAID...

Having no other option, since retreat was no option (what would they say back at the colonies?), he summoned the remainder of his nerve and made the only decision available to him - INVADE!

And with that the "Captain" of the mothership moved his hand in a complicated gesture in a holographic sphere representing what on earth would be the equivalent of the wheel and gas pedal of a car, and the entire armada of alien ships including the mothership shot straight into a new type of wormwhole for which the laws of physics have no correlation. Call it a "double bind".

.. whilst 21st century Earth continued is serene movement around the sun, blissfully unaware of it's special place in God's eternal kingdom of light and love.

The end.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
S&F

I could not help but be reminded of this

2.6 Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did not obey the quarantine after being hailed?

Ra: I am Ra. To not obey quarantine after being hailed on the level of which we speak would be equivalent to your not stopping upon walking into a solid brick wall.

12.7 Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did this? What would happen to his chariot?

Ra: I am Ra. The Creator is one being. The vibratory level of those able to reach the quarantine boundaries is such that upon seeing the love/light net it is impossible to break this Law. Therefore, nothing happens. No attempt is made. There is no confrontation.

edit on 30-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Thanks. I thought it was hilarious.

I have another one in mind in regards to speed, whereby their is one ship and one only in the whole universe capable of instantaneous travel to anywhere, that I'll call "The Silver Bullet" who's "pilot" is none other than God himself.

Ironically, I think I saw it last Christmas, although I was going through a rough time (spiritual crisis) and might have simply been psychotic, but it will make for a great Sci-fi fantasy story nevertheless!

In my experience, which was rather unusual, I was imagining something similar to the story above, with this ship charging towards earth thinking we were the greatest threat and highest power in the universe and willing even to pull a kamakazi and impact the earth (the rage and fear was that great), but which stopped on a dime one fraction of a moment before impact, and then on recognition (paradigm shift) with a momentary twinkle and a flash, off it went, the "occupant" if there was one doing the equivalent of wiping sweat from his brow and exclaiming OMG that was CLOSE!

The idea I came away with was this - that if there's a God, he's faster than anyone or anything, ever, and can freely zip around the universe at will in "The Silver Bullet".

Strangely I saw an annimated commercial with Santa riding an electric razor, who's departure at the end of the video in a flash point of white light, depicts something close to what I observed. LOL

Watch it here

rethinkstudios.tv...

edit on 30-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ironically, I think I saw it last Christmas, although I was going through a rough time (spiritual crisis) and might have simply been psychotic[/b[, but it will make for a great Sci-fi fantasy story nevertheless!
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't think we are psychotic, I think we were healing our psyche. The feeling is mutual though, I go back and fourth doubting my sanity,

One day (hopefully) soon I'll stay put

Looking forward to the next one.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
S&F

I could not help but be reminded of this

2.6 Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did not obey the quarantine after being hailed?

Ra: I am Ra. To not obey quarantine after being hailed on the level of which we speak would be equivalent to your not stopping upon walking into a solid brick wall.

12.7 Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did this? What would happen to his chariot?

Ra: I am Ra. The Creator is one being. The vibratory level of those able to reach the quarantine boundaries is such that upon seeing the love/light net it is impossible to break this Law. Therefore, nothing happens. No attempt is made. There is no confrontation.

What story is that from btw? Curious.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Our "story"

Searchable database

The Law of One (Ra Material) (as with everything, take what resonates and leave the rest.

Uploaded material using voice software on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

This helped me more than anything during my (sometimes painful) awakening.

Trust that you are not crazy brother, there are no coincidences.

Namaste

[edit] I did not "bold" my first post.. not sure how that happened. I know for certain I never used [ b] [ /b] in the message at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Our "story"

Ah ha ha ha ha, that's funny.

Nice to know I'm not the only one to experience "signs and wonders".

Anyway, all is well that ends well and begins anew, well.

Strangely, I like to think I accomplished something back there last Christmas, it was a very profound experience.

In fact, when I was in the hospital recovering (yes it was that trippy that I admitted myself to the mental ward), a rather unusual way to spend the Christmas holidays, a young woman who was sharing the ward with me approached me, sat down and with the most sincere and grateful look said "Thank you for what you've done."

I also heard a faint whisper at one time, that I interpreted to be the voice of God say "I'm proud of you son", so I must have been doing something right!

edit on 30-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Nice to know I'm not the only one to experience "signs and wonders".

Anyway, all is well that ends well and begins anew, well. Strangely, I like to think I accomplished something back there last Christmas, it was a very profound experience.

In fact, when I was in the hospital recovering (yes it was that trippy that I admitted myself to the mental ward), a rather unusual way to spend the Christmas holidays, a young woman who was sharing the ward with me approached me, sat down and with the most sincere and grateful look said "Thank you for what you've done."

Glad to have found my way to your thread.

I got out of a mental ward the day before my birthday a few years ago

I am curious how similar of an experience "we" have shared.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mine had something to do with navigating through and completing the book of Revelation, which another ward person had a great insight on when they said that it's a terrible trap read forward, but a wonderful joke when read from back to front.

The best way to sum up the experience would be to say that I was "goaded" for all the right reasons and that I had only the very best intentions at heart. Also, when you're the leading edge of a revelation and a spiritual realization, it's inevitable that you'll take some "flak" ie: when you're over the target.

In some areas I got too carried away, but in others I'd say it was a valid spiritual experience and a great resolution, if not for one and all then at least for me and my own family history, but when we're working such things out, at some level what we do in the right spirit we do for one and all, and that's why I think that young woman thanked me as if I'd saved the day.

What's interesting is that I remember every aspect of it perfectly, and can now laugh out loud about it, in hindsight, but at the time it was a rather difficult and even frightening experience to be so under the spotlight having drawn attention to myself.

At one point I even processed and deep-sixed the evil one, and at another I had what I still think was a bit of a conversation with none other than God, who told me that everything he had he shares with me, and we made a certain deal regarding something that I would refer to as the integrity of one's "sphere" during moments of spiritual robbery and the clash of spheres, it's hard to describe.

Anyway, there's enough material there for a book or two, and Sc-fi Fantasy would be the appropriate genre for it, because this was playing itself out on a universal basis.

How's that for sharing.

Feel free to PM me with your story, and we'll compare notes, how's that sound?

edit on 30-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Your experience is eerily similar to my own. As you know the experiences would take a lot of back story to be told etc, but perhaps we cold hit on a few "key notes".

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Cool. I think I'll start a thread over in personal stories and share my megalomaniacal hero's journey there. People love to read about this kind of thing because it makes them feel much better about their own plunge into the depths of the collective unconscious ie: bout with "insanity", and since these things are all about myth and metaphor and the playing out of "story" for the most part, people will see their own experiences reflected in another's.

The strange part is, if I could take what happened to me to the bank, so to speak, meaning to accept the validity of certain aspects of it, in particular those promises made by God, along with the proud "pat on the head" and the calling of me his son, if I could really accept that as something that really happened, which it did, then I ought to be continuing to bask in the glow of my "untouchability", an experience of absolute liberation that I once had and like I'd like to enjoy again but alas we can't chase yesterday's spiritual experience.

Anyway, hopefully this Christmas will be a little easier and who knows, maybe I did get something accomplished ahead of schedule with all the pent-up anxiety over the 2012 end date, which as far as I can tell represents the very turning point over and into a new and longgg golden age, the likes of which the whole world ought to be celebrating.

In a way we've gone off topic here, but at the same time, there's still a certain Sci-Fi fantasy element to it, with our earth and we ourselves at center stage in a great cosmic drama of the farthest reaching proportion and implications.

edit on 30-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Your words echo the themes I experienced during my psychosis.

I will be looking forward to this future post, reading your signature now.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I am thoroughly enjoying this exchange my friend. Synchronistic and serendipitous indeed.

Speaking of synchronistic serendipity, which is like treasure found in a meaningful coincidence not sought after (to define it), and of brave people enacting their mythos to "thread the eye of the needle" and get to the simplicity on the far side of complexity

..right after I posted above, I go outside for a smoke (I'm in downtown Vancouver Canada aka "Lotus Land" or La la land as some like to call it), and I'm standing in the innercity park in front of and across the road from the downtown old Catholic Church (I'm not Catholic, but Catholic does mean "universal" lol), it seems everywhere I go there is always a church next door (and I grew up always beside the church as a rebellious minister's son
and the building and the towers, and the crosses on top, I can tell that they are aligned with due north in more ways than one - anyway, I'm standing by the water pool smoking a smoke, looking up at a magnificent Christmas decoration atop the Harbor Center

you can see the Christmas "hat" on the top of the tower here

and as if out of nowhere, along comes a totally amped up guy dressed as a hockey goalie with a stick, and a box, shouting out, but addressing a couple sitting at the other side of the pool - "One man CAN make a difference in the world and I am that man!"

So I saddle over to where he's entertaining this couple with all his goalie maneuvers, trying to get the girl to performed a wrist shot with a ball of wrapped up plastic through his legs and into the milk carton of the box. To demonstrate, twice he perfoms the ideal wrist shot and shoots the plastic ball of wrapper straight into the pool (with the masonically designed Catholic Church "looking on" from right across the street) and then makes a show of retrieving it, at one point actually dunking his head into the water until he has a perfectly v shape section of wet hair draped over the front of his face from that point forward.

He was what some people might call "mentally ill".

But this guy was ROCKING and he was totally awesome and he KNEW IT.

and after just observing and after being observer observing from the other side of the pool (it's a park with a pool, a half bell-shaped pool in the middle), I walk over a little closer, as I don't want to interrupt his "performance", but yet am also enthralled with his absolute unfettered free self expression and enthusiasm, and I ask him, since he's dressed up as a hockey goalie (pads, and sweater, no helmet, glove or blocker) - "are you playing tonight?" to which he replies

"I am playing everywhere. I am"

to which I said

"even Jesus saves" as a type of joke but no entirely incongruent in my books, especially with the Church towering over us in the background.

"I'm not as good as Jesus" he said, with perfect honesty "but I am totally awesome" upon which he talks to me for a bit, telling me when they let him out of the ward for being found walking across the upper struts of the Lions Gate Bridge, or trying to, and how a lot of people had been trying to assault him and had, for being let's just say "self expressed" when all the while this guy's got a heart of gold and his intentions pure and honest. Truthfully, however slightly manic, this guy was about the happiest person that I've seen in AGES. At some points he was jumping up and down with absolute glee, with his goalie pads on.

I gave him some kudos and a bit of a warning, as a piece of advice, to "keep up the good work" but at the same time to always avoid danger of any kind, whether self or other inflicted and to focus solely on entertaining (he said he also played guitar and sang to people, sometimes getting nothing but an actual punch for it), and I sent him to the main downtown intersection at Granville and West Georgia to fill the void of the loss of hockey spirit here in Vancouver and throughout Canada (no NHL) and off he went.

Glad to know that someone's "got it" this Christmas, and let me tell you this guy was carrying the ball the way it ought to be done, with absolute unbridled enthusiasm and glee and the awesomeness of a child playing and trying to make others happy and to share his joy.

It was beautiful.

Mentally ill. Only an insane "normal" person would see him only through that lens and frame of reference, but not me, to me that guy's a fricking HERO.

LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that! I had the biggest grin on my face while visualizing the story

My "life" or should I say "inner" happiness has improved drastically after my psychosis and fall into what society call "madness". It was a long dark road.. but boy was it worth it.

The past several months have been spent in an almost rapturous state of intense joy, for no other reason than being.

Again thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

My "life" or should I say "inner" happiness has improved drastically after my psychosis and fall into what society call "madness". It was a long dark road.. but boy was it worth it.

Same here, I wouldn't give it up for anything.

You and I are kindred spirits, and I'm so happy to discover another person who's been through the ringer and come out the other end with flying colors. We did what was necessary to survive, spiritually, including if need be a type of death and resurrection experience, with all the other elements of the hero's journey including all manner of spiritual attack, but something got us through it, something more powerful than any of it, no matter what we might have gone through. I call it Grace.

The thing with grace though is that having tasted it a person wants more and more and the ego wants to direct it and own it and feel the power of it. It's like getting passive aggressive with God himself who's forced to both pull away while constructing one of those circus catchnets under the highwire trapeze!

If there's one thing, or two, that I've learned in the process it's that "there is a God" (Carl Jung), that "God's compulsion is our liberation" (C.S. Lewis), and that God is actually, in the final analysis the funniest being in the whole universe and then some.

To encounter the living God, is to fall down to the ground in a heap of crying laughter enough to bust a gut, and it's the knowledge of an actual experience, a recognition of a fundamental absurdity regarding all our prior conceptions, about ourselves, others, the whole world and the nature of the cosmos, including our place in it. When the scales fall from the eyes, then any truly SANE person, any reasonable person is forced by the mere slightest contact with universal intelligence, to burst out in maniacal laughter, possibly even to the point of both crying and laughing at the same time - something certain to appear utterly insane by any outwardly "normal" person, but in truth their evaluation and dismissal is based on nothing more or less than the fear of incomprehension and of a lack of understanding regarding something that they know, deep down, they too will eventually have to confront, if they are to ever feel alive and freely self expressed ever again. To them your laughter is perhaps the gravest and MOST insane thing they've ever heard, while for you, having willingly gone insane (and into sanity) their incredulousness relative to you is even FUNNIER, as if God has no limit as to the potential humor of increased understanding that's available.

There is also the sense of having been "overcome" but not by a malevolent force, only an inconquerable love filled with understanding and thus real self knowledge, and at least for me, through the tears and laughter my exclamation was one of - How did he know?! When you're there in the heap of epiphany, time is over, and thus, everything, absolutely everything right across the entire spectrum of all being and becoming led to this one singular end of time moment of utter hilarity, and joy, and liberation, even untouchability, because as St. Paul (once Saul - that's funny too, just like God to so punk such a chosen individual) said - "if God is thus for us in this manner, then who or what can stand against us?!"

During the darkest period of my plunge into psychosis, if not outright demonic possession or at the very least spiritual attack, a couple of things got me through it.

One was the 23rd Psalm

"The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want" etc

and a little mantra that I developed, because it was if I was being used a conduit for a spiritual hijacking and thus spiritual robbery

"All the treasure is in Jesus Christ and the treasure is his love."

Basically I "narked out" the attacker time and time to my own higher power of my own understanding, and it worked, and in the final analysis worked wonders.

People who are intuitive who meet me now they say that they can tell that I've overcome something very real and perhaps even dangerous.

One guy, just someone I met at a Macs Convenience store, took one look at me, this was when I was being released from hospital last year (post Christmas meltdown), and he said "You are a very influencial person, aren't you?" I said, yes I guess I am. He could tell. That was in my "untouchable phase" when I was really on the pink cloud, and to be honest I want it back and admire you for stating that you have an inner happiness not otherwise possible had you not gone through the "dark night of the soul". Then again, I never or very rarely feel lonely any more, and for the most part my good-willed good-natured, playfulness is my dominent experience and even when I'm not so happy, which happens, it's my dominant "constitution". Why? Because I cannot forget what I went through and what it meant and what I learned and discovered as a result.

It's like searching the everywhere for the buried treasure, for years and years and then finally finding it, and dumbfounded and excited about finding that one most important thing, immediately reburying it (marking it's location) and selling everything you own (all conceptions and prior "reality filters") to buy up the whole field!

Jesus knew. He knew it ALL. That's something else that I discovered. It's all been done for all the right reasons and God has already done for us what we could not, of ourselves, do for ourselves alone.

It's very precious, like a wealthy merchant in search of find pearls who, on finding the most prescious pearl of all time immediately and without hesitation sells everything he owns (and he was wealthy) just to have that pearl!

Jesus. Not only wise but very very funny!

Best Regards,

Rob
aka NAM

edit on 1-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Thanks. I thought it was hilarious.

I have another one in mind in regards to speed, whereby their is one ship and one only in the whole universe capable of instantaneous travel to anywhere, that I'll call "The Silver Bullet" who's "pilot" is none other than God himself.

Ironically, I think I saw it last Christmas, although I was going through a rough time (spiritual crisis) and might have simply been psychotic, but it will make for a great Sci-fi fantasy story nevertheless!

Strangely I saw an annimated commercial with Santa riding an electric razor, who's departure at the end of the video in a flash point of white light, depicts something close to what I observed. LOL

Watch it here

rethinkstudios.tv...

I'm going to call the new story "Santa's "Silver Bullet" Spaceship". We could write it as a Sci-Fi story for the kids, like an update on the Santa story, where Elves and the "North Pole" and the annual "circuit" led by Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer really come to life in a very real or infinitely more plausible manner.

But why would Earth's Winter Solstice be so very significant? I have the answer to that too. I'll try to think about this and get something written by December 25, eh? Might as well give it a whirl. I have a lot of content to work with.

edit on 1-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
One more synchronicity I have to report.

Just went out for another smoke (I know, bad habit - hope to give it up and start "vaping" in the New Year lol), and splayed across the top of the windshield of car parked in front of my building in bold stylized lettering, was the word

Narcissus.

Didn't I tell you that God (as a first/last cause) has a sense of humor, while also teaching lessons with infinite intelligence.

At least that's how I took it, and without getting carried away looking for "signs" everywhere, I am free to interpret a synchronicity any way I like, while always remaining open minded and willing to learn something wherever there's a lesson to be learned and that was a good one! .

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You and I are kindred spirits, and I'm so happy to discover another person who's been through the ringer and come out the other end with flying colors.

Same to you

We did what was necessary to survive, spiritually, including if need be a type of death and resurrection experience, with all the other elements of the hero's journey including all manner of spiritual attack, but something got us through it

For me it was Love

The thing with grace though is that having tasted it a person wants more and more and the ego wants to direct it and own it and feel the power of it

My experience (although different) was still based in ego, I found myself unwilling to except the Love god first showed me because I felt unworthy to receive that love.

I was never "religious" although I had deep seeded archaic thought patterns to "work out"

I went full circle and back again. It feels wonderful.. I remember having a dream awhile back where I woke up in my dream laughing historically at a Rooster cawing. I could not help but walk around with the biggest smile on my face.

If you do not mind me asking around what age did you experience your psychosis? I got out of the hospital the day before my 30th birthday.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I am free to interpret a synchronicity any way I like

Exactly.

Look at our shared experience as training

I am curious if you continue to have experiences like encountered during psychosis but instead of "dark" for lack of a better word, they are more playful, loving etc.

I am also curious if you continue to have "visions" etc, or if your "dreams" have teachers in them now.

Excuse my sounding like a mad man

edit on 1-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

LOL That was cute.

Second line?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join