It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is an absolute joke.

A) The plane is clearly there. I noticed it without hitting the full screen button. After you see it there is an explosion.

B) I agree with the poster that stated that it is incredibly insensitive, and dimwitted, may I add, to imply that the pentagon plane was a missile. First off all, ignoring all the physical and video evidence showing it was a plane, how do you explain the deceased? Were they all part of a bigger plan and killed at a different date? Did they all know they'd be killed, and somehow get transported to this area? If your contention is that they were killed prior to the accident and left there, when were they killed? Do you not realize that they all booked their tickets at different times? I'm sure they told their spouses/siblings/parents/kids/friends they were leaving for whatever reason. If they were killed prior to this, how do we explain the fact that they booked their tickets? That they told their relatives they'd be on this flight?

Additionally, what happened to the plane, which certainly existed. I'm sure there are plenty of videos showing this plane taking off. Where did it land? How could they have possibly checked everyone into this flight, killed them, and then proceeded to transport them to another location? Again, remember that if the pilots checked in and the flight is seen taken off, what happens?

Going one step further, the level of cover without a single word being shared by the people in the know would be astounding. Consider, not just the high level government officials, but the individual police men, fire fighters, families, even airport security and personnel (remember, you're trying to say that the airplane took off with people who didn't die in a plane crash), as well as the "eye witnesses" who claimed to see something other than what you are claiming is the truth.

In essence, it's crap. The rational for this conspiracy existing is scary. It's almost as if there is no real, fundamental thought going into it. I'm sorry if I offended you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I looked at the re-creation video as a complete outsider. I've never gotten involved in 9/11/2001. A question that the recreation made me ask was how, if it was a missile, would it have knocked down poles to the left and the right of its path? Wouldn't it have gone between most of them? I mean, how wide are these missiles?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Ah yes, the edited clip of Jamie McIntyre that day. Here is the transcript from that day...

transcripts.cnn.com...

This is the part, commonly used by mistruthers to try and say there was no evidence that an airliner hit the Pentagon....

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.

Here is the rest of the paragraph...

The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

"which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon"

He was responding to a report that the plane had hit the ground, and then the Pentagon.

More from his report that day....

JAMIE MCINTYRE, CNN CORRESPONDENT: That's right, Judy. A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane.

"I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane"

It is QUITE clear that Jamie McIntyre, on-site at the Pentagon, had NO problem identifying airliner wreckage that day.
edit on 26-11-2012 by vipertech0596 because: screwed up italics....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

LOL....now we have a B-52 overflying the area and dropping airliner parts and to get them where they needed to be, we are talking VERY low level....all without being noticed by anyone on the ground OR the Tower crew at Reagan National right next to the Pentagon. You REALLY think anyone would believe that?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

It's funny because your quoted text shows that a 757 was the unlikely culprit here..

Re-read it and look at the part where she says it's not like an ENTIRE airplane hit the building...

Yes there are pieces, she says, but something isn't right here.

And yet the ground is completely fine so you can't go down that path either.. It's clear what is meant is that plane pieces were found and we all know this, but it's unlikely that the pieces of plane were wreckage from a complete 200,000 pound airplane.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

LOL....now we have a B-52 overflying the area and dropping airliner parts and to get them where they needed to be, we are talking VERY low level....all without being noticed by anyone on the ground OR the Tower crew at Reagan National right next to the Pentagon. You REALLY think anyone would believe that?

You were the one who thinks a plane was there... I don't

It was just a silly view to get people to imagine sizes of things...

But even if I really thought that I would say the plane you think was there and hit was the plane that dropped off pieces...

More likely I think that those pieces were placed... Missile and cover for plane... They tried to change a few peoples minds and you hear it in a lot of interviews...

I saw a plane.
so you saw the AA flight?
No it was a small white plane.
It must have looked small at those speeds, hey bob back to you.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Isn't that a bit small to be a 757 jet engine?

And for anyone, still an open question, if the video shows the plane, why would the feds confiscate the video?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

First, its a HE. Second, he clearly states that the ENTIRE airplane hit the building. Third, he knows it was a 757. So does the Tower crew at Reagan National.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

First, its a HE. Second, he clearly states that the ENTIRE airplane hit the building. Third, he knows it was a 757. So does the Tower crew at Reagan National.

Ok HE sorry.,.

from YOUR post:

There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon

The parts he DID see were small except the largest pieces at 3 feet long... Found ONE pile of broken glass that he calls an airplane window and wonders whether it is a cockpit window or side window..

I could have carried that all in their or maybe I could have set off a bomb that had airplane parts all around it... Sort of a dirty bomb, but it spreads airplane parts instead of radiation... Meanwhile they probably forgot to firebomb the airplane pieces... Too much hollywood for the conspirators me thinks.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Nope. Middle of the page.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

That piece is a dead ringer for a compression rotor piece

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Okay, so a reporter stating that it appears an entire airplane hit the Pentagon, leaving a defect area roughly the size of a 757....is somehow confirming that it WASN'T a 757?? Really?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Radar tracks, wreckage, human remains and witnesses to an airliner hitting the building. And you don't think a plane was there. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Okay, so a reporter stating that it appears an entire airplane hit the Pentagon, leaving a defect area roughly the size of a 757....is somehow confirming that it WASN'T a 757?? Really?

from YOUR post:

There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon

As in Nothing... Anywhere... Which would indicate... Entire plane... Crashed into pentagon...

He doesn't say what you are thinking he said. Obfuscation is fun for you?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by stirling
If you still think 9/11 was a terrorist act.......
You just havent given the matter much attention.....
Arken, you may not always be right, but you are always on guard...thanks for sharing this.S&F
edit on 26-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

It was a terrorist attack. We have just been brain washed to believe terrorist have to be middle eastern.

This was a US presidential terrorist attack on his own country to make them believe the world is against them and therefore there is a need to go to war for oil.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So it's the very smallest part of one of the engines. Okay, I'll buy that, so where is the rest of the engine? Or the other engine fan? People try and ridicule us by saying we claim plane parts were planted there, which no one really claims, but otherwise we are to believe someone cleaned up an entire plane wreck and the only pictures we see are small parts and no giant engines. Did it all disentigrate or smash into unrecognizable pieces?
edit on 26-11-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It is QUITE clear that Jamie McIntyre, on-site at the Pentagon, had NO problem identifying airliner wreckage that day.

It is also VERY CLEAR the Elite own all news media and will only allow certain things to be told to the general public. Therefore, Jamie was told to say to the public what the corporate government wanted its people to hear....that a plane crashed into the Pentagon!

WAKE UP ALREADY and don't believe all media BS that is fed to you!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oops...I forgot to post the question he was answering....

WOODRUFF: Jamie, Aaron was talking earlier -- or one of our correspondence was talking earlier -- I think -- actually, it was Bob Franken -- with an eyewitness who said it appeared that that Boeing 757, the American jet, American Airline jet, landed short of the Pentagon. Can you give us any better idea of how much of the plane actually impacted the building?

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Again, he is responding to an eyewitness who said it appeared that the 757 hit the ground first, and he is responding, nope, it hit the building.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

It is also VERY CLEAR the Elite own all news media and will only allow certain things to be told to the general public. Therefore, Jamie was told to say to the public what the corporate government wanted its people to hear....that a plane crashed into the Pentagon!

WAKE UP ALREADY and don't believe all media BS that is fed to you!

But it's not all he said even.. People must realize he can't sit there and start screaming opinions... He has to say a plane hit here, but I just don't really see enough evidence for that... Hint Hint Hint...

It's not even that much of a coded hint. Much like Dan rathers saying it looked like a controlled demolition on that day... for buildings 1,2,7....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Jet engines are not six ton blocks of aluminum. The fan blades would be fragmented when the engines came apart. Look at the aerospace web site, there are pictures of other engine components as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You are kidding right? The government that cannot keep the media from plastering secrets all over the place, somehow got the media to cooperate in this? The truly sad part is, you honestly believe that. CNN can, has, and ALWAYS will sell out the United States in a heartbeat.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join