It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

guys this thread just got started please don't spread any hate into each other's hearts. Whether you believe a plane or no plane pentagon attack and whether you think it was saudi terrorists or if it was traitors...

Whoever it was would like to spread hate and fear.

Let's hold it together guys.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Though it has no creepy music or Armageddon soundtrack, this looks like a lucid attempt to reconstruct what happened that dreadful day.

Don't think it will change any minds here, but it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

guys this thread just got started please don't spread any hate into each other's hearts. Whether you believe a plane or no plane pentagon attack and whether you think it was saudi terrorists or if it was traitors...

Whoever it was would like to spread hate and fear.

Let's hold it together guys.

Dude, no worries! I was and am fine, I just don't appreciate being targeted and made the scapegoat for people's own bull#, or they just lump all the perceived bull# of others onto one person (me).

That's the fastest way to piss me off big time.

Anyway, September 11, 2001, as far as I'm concerned, has enough reasonable doubt to keep the case OPEN. DUH.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by Arken

Though it has no creepy music or Armageddon soundtrack, this looks like a lucid attempt to reconstruct what happened that dreadful day.

Good video!

I have a question, do you think a barely novice pilot could pull off this stunt, with this level of precision, ousting even Sully Sullenberg, the Hudson river plane savior who had been flying planes for, what was it, 30 years or so, in terms of arial maneuvering and precision?

edit on 26-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I have not been able to find that footage up until the present time. I'm thinking that If I had I may not be typing on this computer right now. I wonder whether he is still alive?

Well then I think he is very irresponsible (if he did not release it). He claimed to have proof that it was an inside job but chose to not release it? As bad as the FBI in my book and as stupid... I would be surprised if he is still alive.

He was supposed to have murdered his wife, but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem true. I'm thinking they killed her after threatening him, so he ran for it.

Wouldn't surprised me in the least... I'll have to look into this guy some more...

WATCH: about 6:20 - 7:20 especially... Very important.

I'll take a look now, thanks...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Great work as usual Dusty Toad.
You've reinvigorated my feelings about this.
Too many people died with far too many inconsistencies.

Which for me, is the most patriotic reason to find out
all we can about exactly what happened and who benefitted.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't think Sully could have, or would even try.

The 'pilot' of this plane had no concern for the condition of his 'passengers' or ship at the end of this journey. The aircraft had at its controls a madman with malcontent. His only focus and concern was the wall of the Pentagon.

Any sane person would probably not be able to pull this off.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

That is probably the closest video to convincing me of a plane.. If I didn't know people who were there it would convince me probably.

The first witness reports (I watched/listened this all live all day in school starting even before news cameras were on scene) Were saying they saw a "plane" but they described it as white and small something about the size of a cesna or small leer jet type craft...

I'm thinking they saw a cruise missile. Who ever attacked the pentagon knew how to avoid air defences as well. My MOS was Patriot missile fire control op/maint

One more thing. On the day I was watching live, on ABC I am now pretty sure, I studied many tapes to figure out if it was ABC or NBC I was watching. IT was ABC. The problem is the part that I am still looking for cannot be found.

At one point the screen was zoomed at the top of the towers. You could see the radio antenna on the one building take up the top 1/3 of the screen. Then all of the sudden the camera "went gray" The buildings no longer had windows they were gray rectangles. There was no more smoke. The antenna on top dissapeared.

To this day I don't know what was up with that, but I'm thinking there had to be some strange camera fakery happening. My brain couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. And then it flipped back on into color again and the smoke was back and the windows and the antenna..

This moment stuck in my brain and I for the first time felt how mind control worked directly. It was too unbelievable that the camera should be "green screened" that I pushed it away.. This helped me with getting through the block of 9/11 as a whole because I then knew how it felt when they were tricking my brain with something so HUGE and disgusting that I could not accept it...

I still don't know what what I saw means. I am not saying there were no planes I'm just saying I am confused and have been confused for 11 years about that one. No one else remembers it.

The Search continues and if anyone else saw what I am talking about on ABC that morning before either collapse please help me out.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by mee30

Interesting... So has any of his footage actually been released? I would love to have a look over that... Who was he supposed to of murdered? Any idea?

I have not been able to find that footage up until the present time. I'm thinking that If I had I may not be typing on this computer right now. I wonder whether he is still alive?

He was supposed to have murdered his wife, but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem true. I'm thinking they killed her after threatening him, so he ran for it.

who knows?

WATCH: about 6:20 - 7:20 especially... Very important.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Too much blood and innocent victims during and after 9/11.....

They have opened the abyss of the horror.

Stars.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Unfortunately we live in a world where plenty of people are paid to act in constructed news articles that are portrayed in the daily news. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are not all in positions of power and/or authority - they will sell their soul for money.

Many people have been employed to act out the 'news' and once this reality is made available to a person who is a sleeper - then awakening is the result. When we live in a world where there are no class divisions and people who have a greed for money - don't exist because the climate for greed has been removed - then - and only then - would the news become credible beyond ALL DOUBT. As long as there is doubt - there is no plane.

I would be the first to state that the relatives of the deceased need to be respected - but as long as I live in a world where pathalogical liars are teeming - and - people loveeeeeee their money - no plane.

Much Peace...
edit on 26-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling/grammar

I could not agree more with the above statement, and here is a good link which has been posted many times on ATS......
Link below
www.riseearth.com...

Please pay attention to # 4 on the list.....Operation Mockingbird this says it all.

If you have the time read all of the heinous acts that have been whitewashed and played down....

To the OP S&F and to the rest here thanks very much for a good debate on both sides of the issue.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Scripted media 9/11 reports and fake footage.

Shame on those who choose to be blind.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

This video makes no sense to me.

No Problem.
Try to have a nice day...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Arken

Thank you for this. BUT....

This is only conjecture, on what happened.

Could Pentagon, after 11 YEARS, show, The REAL FOOTAGE of that terrible day?

There is still no evidece of a plane that struck the Pentagon. Only hipotesys.

Clear Footage, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPENED.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Arken

I actually started laughing quite hard at that video Like it would ever, ever be possible to fly that low, that fast. Are we living in some kind of twilight zone where people actually believe this?!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken what a great video. The people featured in the video clip are not dead - they are no longer here to help us and instead will guide us in Spirit.

I am angered and disappointed that their lives were taken from them and the insult to the deceased of the lies surrounding their deaths - just spurs me on and I know - that as sad as their deaths may be - they will be watching over us and helping us - the awakened to remain true to our awakened state.

How sad that human life is so poorly valued by the cabal/illuminati/whatever. How can they keep killing people who know the truth? Eventually they will have to stop murdering people - because - even a person in the depths of the most mind controlled and numbing sleep - will question deaths that don't make sense. I truly believe that we as a global society are at a point in our history where the balance is in our favour.

Why do I believe the balance is in our favour - many many many many people are now truly wide awake and not accepting the lies anymore on any terms and we have legions and legions and legions of those murdered who are in Spirit and guiding us. The cabal/illuminati/whatever have made mistake after mistake after mistake and in the true form of a psychopath/sociopath/narcissist they are unable to stop themselves.

The web they have woven is now tying them up in knots - just keep watching - we live in the saddest but most remarkable time in all of our history. The 9/11 lies will not be silenced and will rise to the surface and will stay there evil does not win - never was going to win - we just have to stand strong - particularly in memory of those who stood before us and were brave enough to stand tall and proud with the truth.

Much Peace...for EVERY victim of 9/11 rest still in the arms of a peaceful Universe where you are stronger than the lies and safe to provide guidance for we who are still here ...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Common sense says that there was no plane. There was no plane....unless of course someone can show me a plane.....a white streak does not equal a plane.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm with Arken and others on this.

Look how low that plane needed to remain exactly horizontal.
Then look at the distance it traveled in that perfect low approach.

There is zero chance any pilot that day could have done it.
Especially the pilot who was deemed to be at the controls.

And now this video makes it that much more impossible.
The approach of a 757 at 500 mph is so low you only see
the explosion? As cars and trucks clearly go by on the freeway
in the background.

Pure (probably not that great) speculation,
but as an amateur aircraft enthusiast, and RC pilot,
I notice as my planes get closer to ground, the ability to keep exact altitude
grows more difficult . Now imagine landing at 500 miles an hour.
The trajectory of this plane had it been runway and not a Giant Fortress
Looks to me as if it would have brought about a landing so smooth
passenger's probably wouldn't have noticed.
How many times have you felt those?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Turns out I have seen that video before but thanks for refreshing my memory anyway... I also remember the story of barry jennings and how he back tracked after doing his initial interview... There certainly are far too many coincidences... The part you pointed out is especially suspicious...

Still, I am kinda resigned to the fact that we will never know what happened that day... Or since for that matter.

Best thing I can think to do is to keep pushing for an anarchic society so that these people never have the type of power they do today again... There is so much mystery within government, not even just about 9/11 but pretty much everything that goes on with them... I find it absolutely terrifying that we put up with it! Can you imagine your electric company charging you but refusing to show you your usage? "Sorry sir that is classified information"... Anyone in their right mind would tell them where they can stick it!

I am with ventura when he says that, yes, for national defense of an IMMEDIATE threat things would obviously be kept hush, until the threat had been neutralized and then ALL the info should be released to the public! It is (not so) common sense...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Some of the pictures on this small web page show an interesting narrative.. Looking at the smoke damage on the outside walls inside the first ring of the pentagon, I'm thinking in my head again that if jet fuel was causing this fire after an aluminum plane went completely through the whole outer ring, that the ground would be burnt on the ground there while I'm looking at all the fire damage which seems to only go up from the hole...

This leads me to my theory. I'm thinking cruise missile hits the pentagon and blows out from the inside slightly after impact. I think that the renovations could have been setting up a fire bomb. Maybe painting walls with explosive material? I don't know but the fire damage just looks like it was caused by something not so liquid as jet fuel..

I don't want to give away some of the people I know, but I have my own personal reasons as to why I don't think it was a plane.. Once again I knew one of the MPs tasked with guarding the evidence..

OOPS...

Here is the LINK

I was a fire fanatic when I was in my younger days.. If you burn gasoline on any surface, even concrete you will get a carbon stain... The ground should be black.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You have really thought this through and it shows.
My feelings always end up with cruise missle or unknown drone.
Its the only thing that have all the necessary aspects to fill in what's weird
about a 757 doing the damage.

edit on 26-11-2012 by sealing because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join