It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Anyone who was actually there notice a plane??

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I still believe it was a missile.

And seeing as the missile couldn't possibly have been fired by a foreign country, only one conclusion can be made. It can be summed up in 2 words: INSIDE JOB

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Nice little video here.. Seems equal planes are not created equal... think about the fuel, that WOULD have been there.

Also hints at the fact those measly released 5 frames were probably edited and mixed. Even so it doesn't look like a plane crash.. Looks more like RDX.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Anyone notice there was more than one motive and way more than one goal accomplished by hitting the pentagon?

In fact if you look at all the "targets" you notice a certain financial pattern unfold.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hmm?? Where have I seen something similar happen?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

This is a slightly better video...

I have watched it a few times now zooming into the corner where the explosion was... I haven't read the thread since last posting so not sure if someone else has said it already but if you look really close, the thing which people were saying was the plane (I actually saw it too after people mentioned it) goes past the explosion, it does look like it hits until you zoom in... Can someone please confirm I'm not going crazy?

Basically go to 1:45 in the video and zoom right in to the top left corner... You will see the supposed plane/missile and then you will see the explosion and you can still see the supposed plane/missile going past... Run it through a few times you will see, hopefully... Or failing that I guess I'm just crazy.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Interesting... So has any of his footage actually been released? I would love to have a look over that... Who was he supposed to of murdered? Any idea?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This video makes no sense to me. It looks like cars are driving on top of the pentagon, and what is the angle? Is this behind the impact site?

Anyway, here's what I see:

I see a black, rectangular object moving in slowly towards the pentagon. Suddenly, a small white projectile comes out of this object, and hits the pentagon, as the black rectangular object slowly moves along and over the pentagon.

Anyone else see that?
edit on 26-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
when they showed the point of impact in the building,didnt see the body of a dead plane,not even the tale ,this piece survives the plane accidents-explosions in most cases.......

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Interesting... So has any of his footage actually been released? I would love to have a look over that... Who was he supposed to of murdered? Any idea?

I have not been able to find that footage up until the present time. I'm thinking that If I had I may not be typing on this computer right now. I wonder whether he is still alive?

He was supposed to have murdered his wife, but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem true. I'm thinking they killed her after threatening him, so he ran for it.

who knows?

WATCH: about 6:20 - 7:20 especially... Very important.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thanks for posting such a great clip. I stopped at the point where she is describing how her son is on her shoulder and he nor herself had any jet fuel on their respective bodies.

The woman is articulate - does not um and ah - speaks fluently and does not appear rehearsed - she is recounting in precise detail what happened. As a former Police officer she seems to be recalling the events exactly as a victim would do in a professional situation.

It is a shame she had the Soul to want to help others but nobody was interested in helping her locate her son. She appears - for all intents and purposes to be an intelligent and empathetic human being. She is a wonderful mother - not leaving until she found her son. All in all this video clip speaks volumes. No plane.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There was no plane wreckage discovered at the Pentagon dude...WAKE UP ALREADY!

I don't trust the government any more than you do, but there is a thread available on this topic. The member who posted it meticulously collected all of the evidence and showed a very clear case supporting the event of an aircraft collision.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^ This thread right here. So please, take a break with the caps and try not to insult anyone on this thread. As much as we'd all love to know the truth, it doesn't help to get in anyone's face. While you're taking time to cool off, peruse that thread and see if you find yourself standing corrected.

edit on 26-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I honestly can't make any determination from that video, much too grainy.

Even if there was perfectly clear video of the plane hitting the believers of the no plane theory would just say its fake since it doesn't fit into their theory. It pointless at this moment no one will have there mind changed.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?

NO...

YES.You can clearly see the tail of the plane. It's right there.You just don't want to see it because you're set on thinking it wasn't a plane.

Perhaps you're set on thinking that it was a plane, and that's what you see? Goes both ways, ya know.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 26-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So dear old Don, the Secretary of Defense for that time, declared war on wasteful military spending, and a terrorist organization viciously announced itself shortly after. But the reason the SoD declared war was because trillions were disappearing mysteriously into the ether.

So the next question: exactly what is all that money being used for? Just think - all this hubbub over social welfare and the economy, and our military is just letting trillions in USD slip off to God-knows-where with perfect impunity! You wanna know where to make those damned cuts in our funding? Look to the military! Trillions of dollars has gone missing under their watch, and they won't even tell their own citizens why!

Even if the twin towers weren't a staged event, the sheer irresponsibility and secrecy surrounding the missing money that's just as vital to us as to the people who printed it...now THAT is an outrage. They want to point fingers and lay blame everywhere but at the feet of the very people who wield the most power - the men in uniform!

What a shame.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I clicked on the link to the ATS thread you believe is telling the truth . Lots of government websites and some links were not available. If you want me to believe a long and convoluted thread with loads of photographs and arrows and circles and lines - pointing to objects with comments that - TELL ME WHAT TO THINK then I am going to be all the more convinced that there was no plane.

The pieces of debris - some had no marks on them - they looked brand spanking new not like something that had just been blasted off an inflight plane. Lots of information can actually be disinformation. A small clear video clip can be all that is needed to provide proof.

Liars and deceivers may talk incessantly and provide loads of visuals - all to achieve a pre-determined aim - to get their version believed - regardless of whether it is the truth. Actually - liars can take ages to tell their lies and then tell another to cover the previous etcetera. You have directed me to a thread that actually underlines - for me - the fact no plane hit the pentagon and that an elaborate effort has been engaged in to project the version of events the cabal/illuminati/whatever want the public to believe.

No plane but lots of fragmented pieces of evidence. When evidence is continual without a single gap and without a single doubt as to credibility then and only then can it be accepted. Test the evidence and string it together to make a continued line of enquiry. No plane in the air prior to the purported crash.

The government of America and its armed services could not detect and track a plane that was in the air and then suddenly approaching the pentagon - give me a break. NASA can photograph an object the size of a lolly paper on the moon and they cannot detect a plane off course.

Much Peace...
edit on 26-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Something is definitely seemingly strange.

I see a black rectangular flying object slowly mosey towards the pentagon, shoot something white, that white thing hits the pentagon and explodes, the black rectangular object carries on at the same speed and travels over the pentagon where the video is cut off.

Could this object have had stored plane components and just dumped them at the site as it flew over? Doubtful, but all playing cards are on the table as far as I'm concerned.

Dare I say, UFO?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Perhaps you're all idiots, and Superman decided that white was his color that day. Seriously, the quality is too poor to say anything for certain. I saw a flash of white in the background, about the right height and angle to hit the building. And the explosion went up shortly after the flash disappeared. But there's no way to tell what the flash was.

Quite honestly, THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TO SAY!! You remind me of kids trying to blame each other for the broken cookie jar. Sometimes you just don't know. Are you too proud to admit such a thing?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Perhaps you're all idiots, and Superman decided that white was his color that day. Seriously, the quality is too poor to say anything for certain. I saw a flash of white in the background, about the right height and angle to hit the building. And the explosion went up shortly after the flash disappeared. But there's no way to tell what the flash was.

Quite honestly, THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TO SAY!! You remind me of kids trying to blame each other for the broken cookie jar. Sometimes you just don't know. Are you too proud to admit such a thing?

There lil guy, that feel good? You can sleep ok tonight now

I can't in the slightest of ways, imagine why you directed such an attack at me. Kind of like September 11th.

Not in one moment did I suggest it was absolutely one thing or another, simply observations of what the video "appears" to show, from my perspective.

So sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join