It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This video of Pentagon explosion on 9/11, was taken by a CCTV Hotel camera in Arlington near the Pentagon. During the frames and the explosion there is no Plane or Boeing 757. This is cctv video seized by the FBI released by the US District Court of Eastern Virginia.

Hmmm.....

How many times do you seen the planes that struck the Twin Towers?
And...
How many times do you seen the plane that struck the Pentagon?

Something unimaginable is hidden under this apocaliptic event.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The video seems to have captured the non-impacted side of the building, so maybe the plane is shielded by the building? It is hard to tell if it is a plane moving along or just traffic. My question is, if the video shows the wrong side of the building, why confiscate it? That is just fueling the conspiracy theories.

After taking another look, even if the video is filming the wrong wall, there is no way a huge jet couldn't be seen. Plus the video seems to be edited, the black car goes backwards after going forward. No trusting it after the feds got a hold of it.
edit on 26-11-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No, No, No... They said it didn't SHOW the plane... Obviously the plane just hid from the camera!!! What? Have you never seen a camera shy plane before?

On a serious not though I will say that the video isn't of very good quality, though you would expect it is good enough to display a plane... If they released this one why don't they release the rest?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If you still think 9/11 was a terrorist act.......
You just havent given the matter much attention.....
Arken, you may not always be right, but you are always on guard...thanks for sharing this.S&F
edit on 26-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

The Pentagon is behind the overpass. That's why you don't see what causes the explosion. I'm not saying a plane hit the Pentagon, I'm just explaining why this video isn't evidence of anything other than an explosion at the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

sufficient to raise suspicion I think...

Let's see how this plays out.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This thread is going to be HUGE.
Even though it's on the opposite side,
we should still see a plane right?
Unless the airliner was lower than the height of the Pentagon
for the last mile of its flight. Good Ol Dave will be here shortly.

And I can see why the FBI went ahead with the court ordered
release, this won't raise an eyebrow from the average casual viewer.
Now they can say "See, we've released two ( of what ? 20+ cameras )
videos now."
Neither show a plane.

edit on 26-11-2012 by sealing because: add

edit on 26-11-2012 by sealing because: grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I think there's a pattern emerging.

No plane one

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes. It looks like the tail is sticking up over the top of the overpass. It tracks in perfectly with when the explosion occurs.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The video seems to have captured the non-impacted side of the building, so maybe the plane is shielded by the building? It is hard to tell if it is a plane moving along or just traffic. My question is, if the video shows the wrong side of the building, why confiscate it? That is just fueling the conspiracy theories.

After taking another look, even if the video is filming the wrong wall, there is no way a huge jet couldn't be seen. Plus the video seems to be edited, the black car goes backwards after going forward. No trusting it after the feds got a hold of it.
edit on 26-11-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

There was no plane wreckage discovered at the Pentagon dude...WAKE UP ALREADY!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Watch the second playthrough in full screen. You can see what appears to be the tail of a plane moving along the road, and almost exactly as it disappears off the road, the explosion occurs.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There was plenty of plane wreckage found. An engine core, parts of landing gear, parts of outer skin, seats, etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by sealing

Watch the second playthrough in full screen. You can see what appears to be the tail of a plane moving along the road, and almost exactly as it disappears off the road, the explosion occurs.

Will do. Thanks for that.
I'm reviewing again.

Ok I see something but it's a can of worms either way.
An unexperienced pilot flying an extremely sophisticated 757 feet above the ground
at 500 miles an hour? or is it a drone or missle?

All I know is if I'm in an accident in any intersection
in just about any town I'll have at least 4 different views
recorded on video in much better quality.
But at the Pentagon in a major metropolitan city we get this?
It's a bit odd. If there is a plane, the FBI should pick from their lot of videos
and show one.
edit on 26-11-2012 by sealing because: checked video again

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes. It looks like the tail is sticking up over the top of the overpass. It tracks in perfectly with when the explosion occurs.

Then why confiscate the video?
You say it's a plane, I say it's a missile. The video is too grainy to prove either way. The only hard fact we have is, the feds confiscated the video. Why?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Also, no missile. However, since plane parts were all over the crash site we know it was a plane.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So this videp proves a plane hit the P!!

So doesnt that confirm the other planes did hit too!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wrong side of the building for a start.

There is something moving toward the building, and you can see part of that above the building before the explosion. However, I personally think that whatever it is is moving too slowly to be a jet, and you would see more of the jet than that. It would have to be almost taxiing along the ground at hundreds of miles an hour for it not to be visible, and that just isn't plausible to me.

I'm not saying there was no plane, and I'm not saying there was. It just doesn't make much sense at all.

I have to ask though, if someone went to all the trouble to get planes packed with passengers hitting the towers for all to see, and they want to claim that one hit the Pentagon, why NOT just do the same at the Pentagon?

Why would they use real jets in one incident, and then risk their story being totally destroyed by using something else at the Pentagon? It makes no sense to do that.

I am adamant, after all that I have seen and read about the incidents, that three planes hit three buildings, and one was taken down in a field. What I argue about is who was behind it, who ALLOWED IT to happen for their own needs, and who covered up what in the aftermath.

IMO, Mossad did this to force the USA into Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran... They did this to create mass hysteria against their Islamic enemies, and some in the US allowed it to happen in order to make a hell of a lot of money for themselves.

There are just FAR too many things about these events that do not make any sense. There is too much evidence to show that some in the US (in senior positions) knew something was happening, and that some very wealthy people made a hell of a lot of money off the back of this too.

Always follow the money and always see who benefits the most.

Incidentally, Bin Laden was a US asset for many years. Isn't it just a little strange that a man who made a career through the support of a government would suddenly go solo? No, he just switched who he was working for.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?

NO...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

longer and better quality

impact @ 1:50

btw: this video isn't new....some versions on youtube uploaded 6 years ago. Nevertheless thanks

edit on 26.11.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join