It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God & Simulation Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hey , life is easy, but explaining it is most difficult because it looks stupid, thats the problem, im sorry it look stupid.
edit on 30-11-2012 by onelastcloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by onelastcloud

I take it back. Try to explain it a different way. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Sorry I gave you a hard time.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I can not formulate it, thats the problem for me or i wouldnt be here no more uff

i try:

the basics:

consiousness does not come from below, it is not the building blocks, it is recognising building blocks.
> it is ONE WAY above to below

consiousness has only one aspect, it believes, because it comes from above, it divides into many "i believe" systems, which are souls, mostly misunderstood as energy, which does not exist in the higher sense of understanding things

Time is in this, belief.

Consiousness comes forth from the whole, but can not exist in the whole

thats why it needs to go down, to create a reference OR : logic : OR : arc of testimony

here it creates logic, so this logic can give it direction,
this direction in the end will free it

the reason of existence. the creation of god.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
freeing it means it becomes free of logic, and through this can restart the circle,
still the circle is only lived once. God creates his body out of himself.
OR symbolised in adam and eve.

Prblem with my explination it has many proovings in logic, parts, i dont know the english word for it,
like a calculation that prooves something. I can state a definition base don other definitions, if i explain all definitions at the start, i explain the holy books, i cant do that in 5 minutes, and one can wonder if logic would allow it.
But with your common sense you can reach towards it.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I want to explain this, but i cant explain it well.Its the only thing i always wished, to explain this. All the rest bores me in a way, except care for others, actually, god and his plan can be quite boring, but hey what can we do, he needs us, we need him, chicken and egg. And afterall, he is love, even in logic he needs to be love.

The bible is full of the explinaton of this paradox, but relgions skip over it,
they dont want to understand the symbols, and the spiritualists dont
want to understand that god is god, one direction, before he frees us,
and all the others think relgion is not valid because of the misinterpretations
and the hate of thos ein relegion. And then atheists think god and logic
are opposites. Well, one said there would be confusion,
hey god comes through the clouds (confusion)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can tell you something more, logic can not exist without a reference, because a law is witness of another law.
Where only one law exists, there exists or nothing or everything, meaning, free will can not exist without inversion. although this inversion can be trapped as not to fully exist, only partial, in other words, creation and not 100 possibilities at same time, which also is impossible.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Apparently you haven't read anything on quantum states. Matter, or whatever, can exist in all states at the same time and appear to be in a specific state dependant upon the observer.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In my house there are many mansions
many dimensions.

and time and space is what helps create that which is the illusion

all that is and all that will be is all happing Now
everything all ready is ......so there is no beginning and no end

God or the source of all that is ..is ignorant of it's being ...it has no reflection
and therefore no judgement

I ..self ..this self in this body is what creates the reflection
as I self create the illusion of my own being.

my collective selves is the mass consciousness...

(which is sometimes mistaken as that being ..called GOD )

the selves of the world create all that is ..so there is no need to judge or to blame.

because each of us shares the burden of our individual selfishness

in other words ...get your own house in order

the power to create and change this world is in your own hands

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

i did write abou tthat, i wrote it is impossible as main structure
in the last post...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

xsheep, god needs an end to creation or creation or this world can not exists logically,
what is forever is the dreamworld of god himself and his many faces.
But if you want to explain our existence (divided from the All) it has an ending
and a start and it is lived once, not always again and again, but it exists forever
hidden in god. yes.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I agree.

That wasn't an explanation of anything really, just thoughts.

(post by PasstorealOutreach removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Nice thread. Almost ten years old.

You are spot-on OP. God is the Software Code that runs everything...

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raelsatu
May sound kooky, but I'm just putting it out there.

Never before has so much been written that is nonsensical. In Roman times Paul told Christians not to act like the people of the nations, who “walk in the unprofitableness of their minds.” (Eph. 4:17, NW) Just how sadly unprofitable some of the writings of those minds must have been we can imagine from a discovery at Pompeii. It was the custom back then to write on the walls of buildings. Some shrewd reader and commentator of the writings of others had written on a wall in Pompeii the following in Latin: “It is a wonder, O wall, that thou hast not yet crumbled under the weight of so much written nonsense.”

edit: Didn't notice this was a ten year old thread.
edit on 12-5-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Never before has so much been written that is nonsensical. In Roman times Paul told Christians not to act like the people of the nations, who “walk in the unprofitableness of their minds.” (Eph. 4:17, NW) Just how sadly unprofitable some of the writings of those minds must have been we can imagine from a discovery at Pompeii. It was the custom back then to write on the walls of buildings. Some shrewd reader and commentator of the writings of others had written on a wall in Pompeii the following in Latin: “It is a wonder, O wall, that thou hast not yet crumbled under the weight of so much written nonsense.”

wol.jw.org...

Sneaky sneaky.

You are supposed to put a box around extrapolated text....and provide a link to the source....... otherwise it looks like plagiarism.

edit on 12-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
the theory can neither be proved nor disproved, so it exists in the realm of x-factor data.

We could all be experiencing a simulation of reality as brains in a vat being fed electronic impulses, For how would we know if we were?

We could all be experiencing complex hallucinations exactly as realistic as reality, For how would we know if we were?

We could all be dreaming a dream we just haven't woken up from yet, that includes as a component the impression it is reality, For how would we know if we were?

The trouble is the data is mostly just missing. The theory kind of makes sense logically from the standpoint of, "But it hasn't been disproven." But nothing has proven it, either. Little data suggests the theory is true. It is just a wild guess intended to make sense of things.

The probability of such guesses being true, unless I'm missing something, is basically just X-Factor. Unknown. Or better yet, Probably not true, because no data exists which suggests this is a simulation other than that it'd be neat to think about like it could be true.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Raelsatu

Why not?

No less valid than any other creation theory. Priori and all.

I like lining simulation theory up with other theories too.

And here is another pseudoscientific example of that (for fun, not actually science):

What if String Theory was just our discerning the parameters that define our simulated program?

Like the 10th parameter would be the entirety of the program.
The 9th parameter defines the laws of physics
The 8th parameter defines all possible variations with the laws of physics set.
The 7th parameter defines all possible initial conditions from all possible variations with the laws of physics set.
The 6th parameter defines all possible variations with laws of physics, possible universal histories, and initial conditions set
The 5th parameter defines the individual decisions of the sentient players in the program as compared to other available options.
The 4th parmater defines the duration of the individual program.
The 3rd through 1st paramer is the physical position inside the matrix with everything else defined.

That would be an unfathomable program with as many possible computational pitfalls as other many world interpretations, but still fun to think of none-the-less. A true omni-everything program.
edit on 21-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting I never saw this thread.

I've often postulated that we are in fact a simulation in the mind of God. That way I don't have to figure out how omnipresence works hehe.

I don't believe it is possible to have a computer simulation with all of us in it. I think that is absurdly impossible. But, an organic simulation in the mind of the all powerful universe? That might work.

<< 1   >>

join