It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I smell a coup attempt and a tsunami of truth about Valerie Jarrit's administration, and fast and furious, and bengazi, and CIA unrest in the middle east, and UN troublemaking, and one-world currency .....

12/21/2012 just might be very interesting...

Long live the US Constitution.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Valerie Jarrit is getting very paranoid.

Obama looks like he's going to have a mental breakdown.

Michelle just wants to go to Hawaii.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Whatever happens, I doubt the REAL vipers in the nest will be taken out. If anything, they're the ones orchestrating this little puppet show. I think we should be very wary of what comes next - sounds like they're about to make a power play somewhere. If we keep a close watch, we might spot the sleight of hand.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Fast and Furious what a joke. Obama had his Homeland Security Hacking Team Anonymous hack all the websites and leak the information. And then Brewer got mad pointing her finger at him. But after that she shut up because she knew what would happen. Before the election the hammer came down on many of them to shut them up during the election. Some of the Sheriffs and others decided to remove Federal Computers from there offices even though they lose federal money for not being tied to Federal Databases for back ground checks. But as long as they use Federal Databases and Computers they our bound by the rules.

U.S. Government Warning This is a United States Government computer system. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices, including Internet access, are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. U.S. Government computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes authorized attacks by authorized U.S. Government entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this U.S. Government system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or other adverse actions. For technical assistance, please contact the ISMC Watch: 301-688-1800 (commercial), 644-1800 (DSN)

Yes the disclaimer when they sign on says you may be hacked at anytime by Anonymous Hackers for the Federal Government. "authorized attacks by authorized U.S. Government entities"

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
here's a few older threads about AIPAC etc.

81 U.S. Congressmen to visit Israel in coming weeks !

Just who is Running America ........... Not the President it would seem............

and one that refers to a PressTV story....
AIPAC to Obama: Attack Iran or let Israel do it

i often thought that obama just didn't seem to fit the bad guy badge everyone tries to pin on him. although i far from agree with him on several issues i just don't see him as being in the thick of it, so to speak. i do however believe there are many dangerous people around him. maybe now he has the position to make a move and clean some house, that's what i hope for anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
iirc, there was recently an issue with KGB/FSB plants inside the major US security agencies.

Maybe someone related to the Arafat situation is talking..?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
iirc, there was recently an issue with KGB/FSB plants inside the major US security agencies.

Maybe someone related to the Arafat situation is talking..?

It's not the KGB/FSB, it's not the Arabs, it's the Israelis.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well when you read through this it is most likely China.

www.aei.org...

Gen. Keith B. Alexander is the head of the NSA. And when you read about the other people at the event they mostly specialize in Asia. The Republicans are fighting the bills Gen. Keith B. Alexander wants to push through because it would give the federal government free access to there computer systems at any time. Kind of hard to pull a Enron Scandal or to do price fixing on gasoline if the federal government is monitoring all your computers from the inside. Or how about selling equipment to Iran like Haliburton and Koch Industries? Hard to do that with Anonymous in your system 24/7. But it is all in the name of national security?

I also interested in what Gen. Keith B. Alexander got the award from Norway for?

www.kongehuset.no...

11.11.2011Alexander, Keith B.General Keith B. Alexander, USA, er utnevnt til Kommandør med stjerne av Den Kongelige Norske Fortjenstorden H.M. Kongen har utnevnt Keith B. Alexander til Kommandør med stjerne for særlig fortjenstfullt virke for fremme av norsk-amerikansk forsvarssamarbeid.

That would of been a few months after the Norway Killer did his thing. And just to think the NSA was behind the Gulf of Tonkin back in the day.

edit on 26-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

None of us in Chicago (at least from everyone that I know) voted for Rahm. Many believe he was selected and placed in his current position.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Its more likely he might be moving against other groups, such as muslim lobbies. AIPAC isnt run by the jews, its run by the same people whom divided up Europe and set up Israel. Its just a front to distribute power and money. There are only so many jews, how many of them donate money to AIPAC and if the majority of those billions do not come from Jews or Israelis, where does it come from?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Simple! The reason no news or media ran woth it is because the murdoch media is one of the largest and best paid assets of the elite criminals that are now the focus of curroption!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Of course PressTV and Iran are going to put the "Zionists" at the top of the list!

But look at who the "clients" are...

From the FBI, their appraisal not intended for the “pop culture” media:

“Our greatest direct threat is Israel and the Israel lobby. They have systematically penetrated every aspect of government and the military and, if they cannot get documents from those branches, friends in congress will give them access to anything that branch has available.

After that is India, with every research facility at risk from RAW (Indian Intelligence) penetration and then Cuba, Mexico and Turkey.

The primary end users of this intelligence, the “clients,” are Russia and China.”

Well, we know Israel isn't trying to gather information for Russia or China.

www.presstv.ir...

Let's look at what else this article says...

Then I turn on my television, hour after hour of TV shows about espionage and terrorism. Both American and British TV are the same.

All spies are from Iran and Pakistan; nations that our actual intelligence agencies indicate represent no espionage threat to speak of.

Really? Our intelligence agencies indicate that Iran and Pakistan don't represent espionage threats?

That's not the impression I get from this report dated September 2010...

"ASSESSING THE TERRORIST THREAT: A REPORT OF THE BIPARTISAN POLICY CENTER’S NATIONAL SECURITY PREPAREDNESS GROUP"

bipartisanpolicy.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Obama is a Dictator and IS going to far!
so to stop people from stopping him.
he is taking Them Out first.

PressTV dont usually make stuff up.

edit on 27-11-2012 by buddha because: I had to!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, I'm thinking this is more aimed at Constitutionalists, Patriots or anyone else that might have a problem with what Barry's going to enact this time and might try to stop his administration in the name of...you know, the Constitution and stuff. I would suggest this is the time to become very concerned.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well guys just harrased CNN and Fox calling them a bunch paid off puppets and keeping such a story from the American people is downright proclaiming their guilt, if I disappear you know why

Bill C

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
the press tv site has a follow up to this story now, written by gorden duff.
they/ he is linking it with something refered to as "black chistmas".
described as the 'next 9/11', it is to be a nuclear bombing of phoenix, arizona on 12/ 24/ 2012.
i'm going to do some copy and pasting from this and other sources i have on this ...
stay tuned

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Nuclear Christmas, a false flag in America to blame on Iran

There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

Using surprisingly direct language, President Obama has officially confirmed this conspiracy. Six days ago, the President of the United States, on his official public website, issued a warning about “government insiders” who were planning “violent acts” against the “government and the nation.”

We keep returning to the White House warning: “…to deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security… These threats include… violent acts against the Government and the Nation…”

Thus, when a threat of an attack on the “government and nation” is revealed, two things become obvious:
1. Only a nuclear attack, likely more than one location, could push America to the new war Israel wants and bully the American people into even more “police state” legislation and the total abandonment of what is left of democratic government.
2. News and entertainment have been systematically pre-staging such a move through highly fictionalized and propagandized “brainwashing” that is intended to make Iran the scapegoat for what President Obama has now revealed is actually an “insider threat” within the American government.

In 2007, a religious cult within the US Air Force stole between 6 and 9 H Bombs and loaded them on a B-52 bound for “places unknown.”

Not all of those weapons were recovered when the plane was forced down at Barksdale Air Force Base. The public was told a wild story of dozens of mistakes in mishandling nuclear weapons.

there has been a total press blackout on this press release, which is prominently displayed on the White House website. Those we have spoken with at the highest levels of the military and key intelligence and law enforcement agencies indicate they have never seen a statement of this kind and find it shocking.

President Obama, in his November 21, 2012 press release has, after all these years, finally admitted that the American government is deeply infiltrated with militant extremists who have used false flag terror to push their political agenda.

press tv
edit on 28-11-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I'm declaring Iran the King of Propaganda!

Here's what else they are claiming about the "extremist militants" from your PressTV link...

Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed that key former military personnel, some employed by the government to provide security for nuclear facilities, others with training in the assembly and detonation of “special weapons,” are being sought and actively recruited by “militant extremists” who represent, for the most part, powerful international corporations.

Though this group was initially tracked down through counter-narcotics investigations, their membership includes at least one major hedge fund, top law firms, major media players and even religious organizations.

www.presstv.com...

Someone in Iran spends way too much time on ATS!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
new thread started here [on the possible nuke link]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join