It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
sigh, just another of the many hundreds of misleading titles to garner stars in flags...

read the god damn thing it says nothing of the sort or even hints at anything like it what so ever.

it basically seems like they want to expand on what they can do to crack down on insiders leaking information within government agencies, wiki-leaks style, that could be considered a threat to national security.

to me it seems just like more ways for the government to keep control of there agents.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

sigh, just another of the many hundreds of misleading titles to garner stars in flags...

I do not believe this to be true.

The title itself may be misleading, but the OP is not out for stars and flags as they are well known for posting well written threads on various topics. The OP has also spoken out against stars and flags and how they are given out in undeserving situations in several threads.

Sorry if this is off topic but I do not think it is right to accuse the OP of trying to garner stars and flags as from what I have seen from Jude this is not what they are here for. If you doubt me you can check their post history and you will see that they are a well balanced contributor to this site who is very civil, even to those they disagree with.

In your defense, the title did kind of piss me off, but the OP just used the title of one of the sources that broke this story so perhaps they were mislead by the source who added their spin to the memorandum. The OP also did say that they are not fully sold on the idea and asked for member feedback on whether or not this is true.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The protocols of the learned elders of zion and the secret covenant prove at least to me that there is a very real conspiracy being perpetrated against america and the rest of the world. People with too much time and money on their filthy hands. People who have been plotting for centuries if not millenia just to reach the apex of destruction and start afresh.

Jews are not the main guilty party. Zionists are the banking cartel who control capitalism and have intentionally setup it up to fail. I think demonic aliens are behind the massacres, mind control, usury, etc. Hollow earth and hollow moon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by jude11

I've been getting this weird vibe in my head that Obama is actually trying to stop something big from happening while at the same time continuing the globalists goals as to provide enough cover until the executive branch has enough power to bring America back and catch all the spies in one fell swoop..

Imagine if the indefinite detention of citizens was a back door way for him to have the power to call NWO agents terrorists and take them out??

On the surface this does look like the opposite, but maybe just maybe??

Some people believe Obama is ex CIA. If this was the truth it would literally blow my mind and almost everyone else's minds. A constitutional lawyer who destroys the constitution in order to protect it from being used as a tool to abuse the public. This has to be the craziest leap of faith ever taken by an Obama fan I have ever heard of lol.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Nationality does not equate to loyalty to government, if it did ATS would be the biggest den of traitors of the world...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As you all can now experience first hand, everyone is suddenly busy pointing fingers at their preferred group of villains and do it with some legitimacy... what does that tell you?

It's a catch-all provision, purposefully vague and either going to remain unused or be used in an unanticipated context, much like UK terror laws are so >versatile< that they cover everything from trash collection to Icelandic banks.

Is this really news? I'm sure if they actually declassified all of the patriot act, you'd find hundreds of pages written in legalese with similar goals and content.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

how true if any reads the last line of the press release

The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.
so i do not see any "Zionist" being targeted here, just whistle blowers or ones that think that they should leak classifide info

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Really want to talk about deflection there eh?

oh say like What the hell does Slayer or myself have to do with the op?

Absolutely nothing "enlightened members" can see through that deflection attempt rather easily.

It's tiresome to see certain members constanly push the agenda that if you criticize the obvious Zionist influence on American foreign and domestic policy then you are labeled as an "Evil Jew"

Agreed

It certainly is tiresome seeing those who constantly push the perjorative for Isrealis which is no different than other racist terms to "describe" ethnic groups.

For the record anyone who supports Isreal's right to have their own state is a zionist the anti -zionist crowd is no different than what comes from the mouth of the arab world.
edit on 26-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Its obvious that this is not a law, but a precursor to another goverment mind control scenario.....like the macarthy days....
The basis for further action, EOs or other initiatives is laid in the wording of the memo.
Leakers or whistleblowers, spys or just plain malign elements of the social structure are hereby warned to get out of Dodge or face whats next.
Que Bono?
Eric Holder and the gunwalking scandal, and other Obamaniacs....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A memorandum about possible leaks, whistle blowers or idiots who cannot keep state secrets. And what is wrong with that, exactly? Are countries (And thus, Presidents, Governments etc) not supposed to care about leaks of classified information...or national security? Give me a break.

This is just masturbation for the conspiracy theorists on the conservative right fringe. Nothing to see here, folks.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nice job Mr. Obama ..
he's finally cleaning up his house with no worries of a re-election ...time to take out the trash ...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press. The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else. Read more at investmentwatchblog.com...

There is, currently, within the US military, the Executive branch of government and among extremist “power brokers” in America an active plot to “alter” America’s form of government through “decapitation.” www.presstv.ir...

the penetration of enemy individuals into all levels of government is not exclusive to the Zionists...

get all the Muslim Brotherhood, and New Black Panthers, and other radicals that Øbama welcomes to his protected WH sanctuary...
lock up the Islamic leaning people that he supports as different anency Czars, etc
i can't recall the names immediately...but shows favor to Muslim people and ideals as a personal trait

he should clean his own 'network' & home first... then rely on the "Patriot Act" to take care of all those neocons/zionists bumping elbows with lawmakers & represenatives, appointed or elected !
edit on 26-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What? All these years I could have gone to prison for plotting to overthrow the government but if I worked for them it was O.K. ? I think this is just another tool they'll use to punish people who don't toe the line.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
A memorandum about possible leaks, whistle blowers or idiots who cannot keep state secrets. And what is wrong with that, exactly? Are countries (And thus, Presidents, Governments etc) not supposed to care about leaks of classified information...or national security? Give me a break.

This is just masturbation for the conspiracy theorists on the conservative right fringe. Nothing to see here, folks.

Or the NWO covering their derrieres from blacklash of BenghaziGate.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

This is exactly what came to mind when I read the memorandum. It SCREAMS Oathkeepers, et al. as targets. Maybe I'm just paranoid/pessimistic. But then again, who could blame a person for being just a "little" paranoid these days?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

attempts on his life

What attempts? People sound off about him, but I don't think there have been actual attempts. The attempted assassination of Reagan was an actual attempt on the life of a President when he didn't want to cooperate with the Globalist agenda. They sure put him in line didn't they?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

lol liberals are such flip flopper's I'm sure you had the same response when it was a video about helicopters pilots accidentally killing a cameramen in Iraq right? I guessing you lambasted the right "fringe" during that little video leak only to flip 360 degrees and now whistle blowers are linked with idiots who cant keep a secret lol.

Whats sad is there are so many democrat supporters/Obama supporters who just because it's their guy cant look past the bs and get on board of asking for more responsibility of our presidents. Your great one "Obama" is bush jr jr promoting the same wars and agenda you rallied against during the first bush jr administration except he's worse a lot worse. He treats the constitution like it's toilet paper. But you probably think this is all right wing conspiracy nutcase talk while ignoring the mountain of evidence NDAA, extending the patriot act, unconstitutional war in Syria, fast and furious ect ect ect

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seriously?

Presstv?

And here is the Presidential Memorandum:

www.whitehouse.gov...

How anyone got APIAC or zionists is one hell of a leap.

I don't see how you could miss it. The fifth column dual citizens are as well known to the president and the national security apparatus as they are to anybody with half a brain.

Shoot, they're not talking about North Korean insiders here!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What's going on with Obama and all the exposure? Does he have a death wish or something? I didn't like the guy but he seems to be making good moves. I wonder....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join