It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

the new press tv release was written by american gordon duff.
i believe he usually writes for 'vetrans today'.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

So, what the deal? He got all of this from a book titled, "The Most Dangerous Book in the World"?!

In a weighty addendum entitled, The Next 9/11?, Bain moves into the world of speculative fiction. Once again making use of occult symbolism and numerology, he warns of a possible new and even more horrifying act of mass terror, coming this Christmas to Phoenix, AZ, and the rest of the world.

themostdangerousbookintheworld.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, surveillance technologies, intelligence analysis,defense technologies or acting as a UN diplomat and "special consultant." Duff currently serves on the boards of the Adamus Group, one of the world's largest energy technology firms and of a private financial institution participating in the Federal Reserve Banking group. His most recent project adapts advanced military technologies to wildlife and land management in cooperation with the UN, USAID and International Wildlife Federation. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. Duff, military affairs analyst for Press TV, is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest.

he might have other sources.
moving to new thread now. bye-bye!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

???!!! Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information ???!!!

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

Whatever. There's enough fiction already circulating out there.

(Video is down due to copyright, but apparently audio still exists on these statements somewhere.)

edit on 28-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
I certainly don't trust the guy, but this seems like he's trying to look out for moles, leaks, and the like. Can't see anything related to "zionism" (whatever that even is...) in that memo. Would you care to elaborate?

Here:

investmentwatchblog.com...

And now here..but...

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

Peace

Thanks, but I read those. They state that they can't see anything else it refers to, but that doesn't mean they are right. As I said, I don't trust ANYTHING he does, but I am not seeing the connection here. Nothing in the text names a group at all, that I noticed. Of course, he's very anti-Israel, so it's possible he's targeting certain groups. I would be more inclined to see this aas a blanket policy to take out whoever disagrees, along the same lines as that DHS documentation that called virtually any that would not agree with him "potential terrorists".

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join