It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Exact thread title from here:
whatreallyhappened.com...

So what do we have here?

I am shocked to see this and ask others to weigh in on the implications of such a move by Obama.

It's stated that he is not exactly referring to AIPAC or Israel exactly but is also stated that he couldn't be talking about anyone else. Could he?

And the title here;

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

The President’s text below, unedited: The White House Office of the Press Secretary For Immediate Release November 21, 2012

Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press. The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else. Read more at investmentwatchblog.com...

There is, currently, within the US military, the Executive branch of government and among extremist “power brokers” in America an active plot to “alter” America’s form of government through “decapitation.” www.presstv.ir...

And here: www.whitehouse.gov...

Presidential Memorandum -- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs Memorandum for the heads of executive departments and agencies Subject: National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems. More: www.presstv.ir...

The question of the moment, however, is this: How can a President of the United States announce that the government is infiltrated with terrorists and spies and no newspaper, television network or other form of media notices?

So what can we conclude from this?

Peace

edit on 25-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit: to use presstv's less senssational title.....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well if the Elite still have a bit of power to stop him, expect him dead within the next year.

+9 more 
link   
How do you come to your conclusion from that?
Seems more like a crack down on leakers.

Edit: ah nvm.
edit on 11/25/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
Not that it would be a bad thing to get rid of zionists from positions of power in the US Govt.
Maybe they can get rid of the republicans and democrats while they're at it.

But something just sounds phony about this.
Will have to do some digging into it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nice one bama

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
How do you come to your conclusion from that?
Seems more like a crack down on leakers.

Edit: ah nvm.
edit on 11/25/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

The titles are not mine. I am asking what others think because as I have stated, I have no idea exactly who it's aimed at.

Peace

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Seriously?

Presstv?

And here is the Presidential Memorandum:

www.whitehouse.gov...

How anyone got APIAC or zionists is one hell of a leap.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Not that it would be a bad thing to get rid of zionists from positions of power in the US Govt.
Maybe they can get rid of the republicans and democrats while they're at it.

But something just sounds phony about this.
Will have to do some digging into it.

It does that ring to it but the sources are usually on top of it IMO. While Press TV can be over the top I've never really known them to fabricate.

I'm still looking myself.

Peace

edit on 25-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seriously?

Presstv?

And here is the Presidential Memorandum:

www.whitehouse.gov...

It is definitely a leap.

This is why I'm asking for more info from those members more in the know.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah probably just a purge of those who won't go along with the program. When he fires Rahm Emanuel then he'll have my attention...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seriously?

Presstv?
Seems to be right here in Black and White..

, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information

Nuff Said

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

How do you propose the President of the United States fire the elected Mayor of Chicago?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The 'dual nationality' issue posted on the site you linked to must surely be of grave concern? Where does one's loyalty lie when it comes to state security? It seems crazy that such people (of any persuasion) are employed in positions where they have access to sensitive materials when their loyalty could be in question.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

How could he fire Rahm?

The citizens of Chicago elected him in an opened election. I haven't heard of any wrongdoing that would even hint at a recall.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What hawkiye said.

Anyone who doesn't go along with the program or questions the administration about anything:

For instance,Benghazi, or anything else they don't want questioned.
edit on 25-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

As someone pointed out in comments to the article it's a Presidential Memorandum, not a Law and it is more likely aimed at whistleblowers i.e. Constitutionalists and Oath Keepers.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

After reading the memo, it appears more directed at the recent circus involving Benghazi, the Patreaus affair, et al. With that being said, the leap to protect against the agents of Israel in their many forms is not too large. I guess it all comes down to how and when it is enforced.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

That's how I'm reading it as well... Benghazi related...

Although, considering that PressTV is linked... when it comes to anything Jewish PressTV can make leaping the Grand Canyon seem like a puddle hop. PressTV: Whatever it is, blame the Jews.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Could be talking about the Chinese as well...........

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Yeah probably just a purge of those who won't go along with the program. When he fires Rahm Emanuel then he'll have my attention...

Ummm...Emanuel resigned as COS back in Oct 2010.

Or are you talking about Obama firing him as Mayor of Chicago?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join