It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, sure, I'd like a girlfriend. Just like i'd like a Lamborghini.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
reply to post by curiouswa

I love you (figuratively speaking). www.okcupid.com...

Your sn for OKCUPID has got to go!!! IF you want a woman to take you seriously you should change that. Also listing "sex" as what you are good at wont get you any self respecting women, just ones who want to play you.

Also listing your income isn't a good idea if you think women only want you for your money. If you make that doing transportation and dropping out of school then please tell me where to sign up for that job.

The rest of your profile is fine. OKcupid is a good and decent site. I met two guys on there and I'm still friends with one even yrs after we broke up. You have to take the quizzes and answer questions. The more you answer the higher your chances of getting someone with similar interests and values.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Umm, you've misunderstood me greatly..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

reply to post by curiouswa

I love you (figuratively speaking). www.okcupid.com...

Your sn for OKCUPID has got to go!!! IF you want a woman to take you seriously you should change that. Also listing "sex" as what you are good at wont get you any self respecting women, just ones who want to play you.

Also listing your income isn't a good idea if you think women only want you for your money. If you make that doing transportation and dropping out of school then please tell me where to sign up for that job.

The rest of your profile is fine. OKcupid is a good and decent site. I met two guys on there and I'm still friends with one even yrs after we broke up. You have to take the quizzes and answer questions. The more you answer the higher your chances of getting someone with similar interests and values.

What the heck am I supposed to use for a username? I always have a hard time picking one. And meh, the income was just an experiment. I previously lied about it and said I made 20,000 lol. You don't want my job though.

And the sex was just a joke.
I suppose I could remove it.

By the way, I have had several decent relationships off of okcupid.
edit on 24-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

No I haven't.

You are hating on women because you can't get a date or get laid. You compare a woman to a friggin car! I understand you completely. I'm a woman and get tired of men like you saying the same old crap because some chick did them wrong and blaming the entire race of women for it. NOT all women are superficial and selfish. You have to be more selective and learn how to weed them out. Don't get attached so quickly. Go on multiple dates and let them know you are dating others. I dated a couple guys, no sleeping around either, before I picked which one fit me more. We didn't work out but it wasn't because we weren't compatible it was because he had a lot of family issues he needed to deal with and I understood. I am no happily engaged and expecting. I dont hate any guy I've dated even the ones that did me wrong. Each person is different you can't take it personal!

Don't get all upset because one didnt work out from months ago. If it was meant to work it out it would have back then! Move on and think positive!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Food: BUFFALO WINGS as hot as i can possibly get them! I'm on the wall at multiple Wings, ETC locations infact... Pizza, quesadillas, tacos, chicken, turkey, teriyaki beef, beef jerky, mmmmmm...

That made me incredibly hungry!

I never used any of these dating site so whats this enemy jazz?

—% Enemy < < < < ? ? ?

Matching seems so odd to me on these sites, who answers this stuff truthfully? Trial by fire is the only way!
edit on 24-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: this /= these

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Women are "haed wired" far different from men.......
Woman walking down the isle with new hubby, is already scanning the audience for possible replacements for hubby.....
Like mens status is cars and wealth,
Womans status, is her "hubby."
Woman is looking for the man who can rear her children and keep her well......
They are the carriers of the races future, and are not exactly the kind of loyal that men may be.....
I have 30+ yrs of experience in a marriage so dont tell me my heads in a dark place because i have seen this first hand.
Women may be ideal partners for a half a lifetime, but very seldom do they remain the same person after menopause.....
The loss of childbearing capability, relieves them of the responsibility of keeping a suitable breeder/child raiser.
Thus they often turn very nasty towards their spouse because thats what they used them for previosly and have no further need of one.
Woen are not the same kind of animal as a man.and the difference is staggering when it comes to long term relations.
The whole man woman thing is a rock of phoney #.Woen lie with aplomb,
It is in their nature.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
could always check into single mothers.

or find other girls IRL

local scenes

another girl, alone at the bar

edit on 24-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ok see you lied! Why lie if you want to find something true? Why start a possible relationship off with a lie? Your income shouldn't matter to the other person and if it does they aren't right for you. I'd leave income out of it. I never understood income stats on a dating site.

I wouldn't put sexy in your sn. You like to fly why not use something that pertains to that. Putting sex or sexy in your SN just makes you look kind of douchey no offense.

You seem like a nice guy but bitter. OKcupid isn't a bad dating site. Learn to laugh at the idiots who message you. I had some crazy nuts message me and I had one who messaged me like every hour freaking out that i didnt like him. I was like WOW insecure and i just met you.

Go out on a few dates and don't expect anything. It's how internet dating works or should work. Too many people want to get serious with the first person they meet and it usually doesn't work that way.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No I haven't.

You are hating on women because you can't get a date or get laid. You compare a woman to a friggin car! I understand you completely. I'm a woman and get tired of men like you saying the same old crap because some chick did them wrong and blaming the entire race of women for it. NOT all women are superficial and selfish. You have to be more selective and learn how to weed them out. Don't get attached so quickly. Go on multiple dates and let them know you are dating others. I dated a couple guys, no sleeping around either, before I picked which one fit me more. We didn't work out but it wasn't because we weren't compatible it was because he had a lot of family issues he needed to deal with and I understood. I am no happily engaged and expecting. I dont hate any guy I've dated even the ones that did me wrong. Each person is different you can't take it personal!

Don't get all upset because one didnt work out from months ago. If it was meant to work it out it would have back then! Move on and think positive!

I have met thousands of women who are all the same. Sick of the bull#. And I wasn't attached to this one. I'm simply pissed off at being led on and all this #, being told I was going to get laid when it was a lie, and etc. Yet its ok for her to sleep with her "roommate". Gawd.

Funny thing is all these women ive met, are all the same. but they all claim they aren't all the same.

You have women in general to blame for us men thinking this way.

And I wasn't pissed off at the superficial chicks. I just think it was funny. And I put a reasonable explanation of how I was pursuing a pilots license on the profile. But, all they do is look at the picture. Seen it time and time again. Of course, some read it, but most don't.

You should give me an idea for a new username though

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ok see you lied! Why lie if you want to find something true? Why start a possible relationship off with a lie? Your income shouldn't matter to the other person and if it does they aren't right for you. I'd leave income out of it. I never understood income stats on a dating site.

I wouldn't put sexy in your sn. You like to fly why not use something that pertains to that. Putting sex or sexy in your SN just makes you look kind of douchey no offense.

You seem like a nice guy but bitter. OKcupid isn't a bad dating site. Learn to laugh at the idiots who message you. I had some crazy nuts message me and I had one who messaged me like every hour freaking out that i didnt like him. I was like WOW insecure and i just met you.

Go out on a few dates and don't expect anything. It's how internet dating works or should work. Too many people want to get serious with the first person they meet and it usually doesn't work that way.

Ok, I hear you. Thanks...

www.okcupid.com...
edit on 24-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Women are "haed wired" far different from men.......
Woman walking down the isle with new hubby, is already scanning the audience for possible replacements for hubby.....
Like mens status is cars and wealth,
Womans status, is her "hubby."
Woman is looking for the man who can rear her children and keep her well......
They are the carriers of the races future, and are not exactly the kind of loyal that men may be.....
I have 30+ yrs of experience in a marriage so dont tell me my heads in a dark place because i have seen this first hand.
Women may be ideal partners for a half a lifetime, but very seldom do they remain the same person after menopause.....
The loss of childbearing capability, relieves them of the responsibility of keeping a suitable breeder/child raiser.
Thus they often turn very nasty towards their spouse because thats what they used them for previosly and have no further need of one.
Woen are not the same kind of animal as a man.and the difference is staggering when it comes to long term relations.
The whole man woman thing is a rock of phoney #.Woen lie with aplomb,
It is in their nature.

I sense your marriage has tken one hell of a turn. I can agree with some of this, but not alot of it. My wife thinks alot more like I think rather than what you'd call a "typical" woman would. Then again, she had a rash of bad relationships before she met me, and with me, what she saw was what she got. I don't have much, I'm not a rich man, but I have intelligence, and a work ethic. I'm honest, and I don't B.S. anyone. But, then again, I'm still young yet at 30 years old, and there are things I've yet to experience.

I think it has less to do with women vs. men and more with who exactly you end up with and who you go after in a relationship.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
could always check into single mothers.

or find other girls IRL

local scenes

another girl, alone at the bar

edit on 24-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

LOL. I haven't heard that song in a few years.
I keep my eye on single mothers. A responsible girl is kind of attractive.

Local scenes suck this time of the year here, but I keep myself OUT THERE, ya know.... I'm not really into the bar chicks, but I did have a missed connection with a cool girl the last time I went on a date with crazy. Tryna flirt with me when im on a date, wtf? Would love to atleast talk to her again though, seemed fun to hang out with...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yeah, she's obviously a weirdo who enjoys mental manipulation.

She's one of those you need to throw back.

Keep trying. Get your net back out onto the open waters. As somebody once told me ages ago, "There's a seat for every ass". Not every woman is a frigid tease. Trust me, finding a good woman who cares about you and isn't a psycho is a lot easier than getting a Lamborghini. It's all in the approach.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Yeah, she's obviously a weirdo who enjoys mental manipulation.

She's one of those you need to throw back.

This is a very true statement. Forget about her man, gotta start new.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Real ladies men learn to do without.
Its kinda like trying to call a housecat over to be petted. You call its name and pat your lap and it slowly struts away. The minute you ignore it though, its on your chest with its ass in your face lol.
I wish it were that simple for Lambos.

Isn't that the dam truth. I am 38 years old and have come to the conclusion that every woman is Bipolar

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Stupid me thinking with the wrong brain actually went to her house today. Nothing happened. Of course, she told me that when I got 3/4 of the way to her house. I bitched her out via text when I left. So now im the bad guy because I only went there because I thought I was getting laid? Right.

I imagine while you were at her house, you came off as an asshole because you were pissed about her saying you weren't getting laid.....when in fact, if you played your cards right, and acted like it didn't bother you, I bet you would've gotten laid.

Don't get me wrong....
Women are bitches though. but heck, at least you got a date....lol I tried out the whole internet dating thing, and no one ever responds to me! And I'm in great shape, smart, and I'm positive I look better than you.
I'm pretty sure when women say they want smart funny nice men, they mean rich men that look like Brad pitt, and aren't afraid to smack a ho.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OMFG...

(A) Women know our game better than we do.
(B) We have no !@#$%^&* IDEA about their game, because they don't...

Here's some advice:

(1) Expect NOTHING.
(2) Be YOURSELF.
(3) The only thing you should be interested in is getting to KNOW her.
(4) Do you want HPB? Monogamy until commitment...

================================================================================

Put more than one picture up FFS...
You're almost maxed out in "less trusting" Dude, BIGGEST turn off for women EVER...
Respectable women respond to HUMBLE confidence.

/sorry for yelling.

This will cheer you up

edit on 24-11-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: Face! + Vid!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Umm, you've misunderstood me greatly..

lol just like your okcupid "gf's" it would seem

adam cessna?

and you're complaining women think you own a one!!!!

mblahs right, the username has to go
something more honest, more YOU

hmm adam blade?
adam arclight ?
[oh, sorry, recent YT vid www.youtube.com..., i'm sure either of these adams get laid on a regular basis [though blades weakness is for loli's]]

ahem back to reality sorry 'bout the OT brainfart

let's see
got it!

Adam d' Trucker!
[y'know, like bob the builder, but more classy]

as for the ladies: well all women have 3 basic personalities: maiden[which includes child], mother, and crone
you just have to be alert to which personality is currently dominant

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If they read the profile they will know i dont own one. And i never complained about that anyway

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
OMFG...

(A) Women know our game better than we do.
(B) We have no !@#$%^&* IDEA about their game, because they don't...

Here's some advice:

(1) Expect NOTHING.
(2) Be YOURSELF.
(3) The only thing you should be interested in is getting to KNOW her.
(4) Do you want HPB? Monogamy until commitment...

================================================================================

Put more than one picture up FFS...
You're almost maxed out in "less trusting" Dude, BIGGEST turn off for women EVER...
Respectable women respond to HUMBLE confidence.

/sorry for yelling.

This will cheer you up

edit on 24-11-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: Face! + Vid!

Uhm i had other pics but apparently they were horrible and im really self concious about how ugly i am

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join