It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA About to Announce Discovery of Life on Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
According to this article I read on Physorg.com, scientists are about to disclose some "earth-shaking" discovery (fingers crossed) by Mars rover Curiosity. Worth a read, here is the link:

phys.org...

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
There are loads of threads about this exact topic already. Search is your friend.

Rev

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Not on this article. Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
They probably found Elvis having an affair with Micheal Jackson on Mars...

Seriously though... I wouldn't be at all surprised IF they did find life, even current life, there but I would be really surprised IF they admit it to the sheeple. Probably just some ice or something. Maybe evidence to support that microscopic life once lived there... I'm pretty sure most of us already know that anyway though.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Maybe; if it is life, it's going to be in the form of bacteria or micro-organisms. We've already discovered alien life on Earth, though, in the form of arsenic based lifeforms.

It's probably going to be something that proves mars was once inhabitable or some shiny rocks.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yes, some form of organic life or signs that it existed.

Well, I was wrong: this article has already been posted. Delete it moderator if you like.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
Not on this article. Nice try though.

Then shouldn't this article be added to the core existing thread so that all the information is in the same place? There are so many junk and duplicate threads nowadays that ATS is starting to feel like GLP. So annoying.

Rev

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Your point is valid. However, sometimes the thread can be so long that one simply does not have time to read it from the beginning or give it the required concentration.

Anyway, moderator delete this thread whenever you like.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads such as this one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join