It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the next 4 years are REALLY going to look like....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by newcovenant

Yeah, because when I ignore and give up, I ALWAYS respond to following statements.

And yes, your statement does show that you could care less about what others respond with, as you stated you don't really read them.

Oh, and where have I stated I watch Fox News?

Again, more BS from a BS'er.

Sure sure.

When ever someone accuses me of being a BS'er I like to look at how often they post and see how many times ATS has given them applause for their posts. Applause = credibility. Those applause "gifts" are rarely given and never to BS'ers. You seem to do a whole lot of BSing here on ATS.

And no...you are having that nasty comprehension problem again...I said I don't read your posts.

edit on 5-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Thoughts you were ignoring me and not going to respond????

Again, BS from a BS'er.

Love your official formula there. That is SO cute.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Thoughts you were ignoring me and not going to respond????

Again, BS from a BS'er.

Love your official formula there. That is SO cute.

Trying to get this to 12 pages....Keep talking. It is sort of a mechanical thing now and when I see a reply from you in my mailbox I open it up.... Glance at it ...since it takes that long to read your replies - they are so well formed and thought out - Not really - disconnected and misinformed ravings of a lunatic and here I am! Lying to you like you love to hate. I am such a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You keep replying Mr. Classy.
Again, I thought you were done replying and were ignoring me?
Geez, you can't even hold up that one promise...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Obama's Next 4 Years -- Back to the Future

President Obama's victory means it's back to the future for economic as well as social policies.

It means he now has the mandate to implement what the electorate chose him for -- a functioning government to not only fix disasters such as Hurricane Sandy, but the economy; to lead the United States of America into the future, rather than backward with Republican economic policies of the 1920s

Yes, that does mean government creates jobs, contrary to the Bain Capital ethos -- whether in Detroit, or with clean energy investments, infrastructure building, better regulations that prevent economic disasters, and lower cost student loans that enable a better educated workforce.

The future belongs to those who have recognized that the richest have been helping themselves, rather than the country. It belongs to those who see that government is for the common good, rather than the few.

I see the next 4 years will be a scaling down of American participation in the violent out breaks in the Mideast as we play less of an active role in those politics and more of a supporting role for Israel.

I see some inoperative useless military equipment NOT being purchased for the first time in a decade just because we were loyal to the defense contractor that made them.

I see even MORE homeless veterans being pulled off the streets, and given jobs and the position of respect they deserve in the communities they served.

Meanwhile US gun sales will continue to skyrocket making gun makers rich while right wingers maintain their 2nd amendment is being threatened and meanwhile more innocent people will die from gun violence than ever before in the nations history.

I see movement on immigration reform and a path to citizen ship finally created.

I see some compromise reached on Student debt.

I see Wall Street Regulations begin to work and grow the economy.

I see housing prices continue to raise and people getting back to work.

I see great improvements in the stock market and the economic outlook for the country.

I see the world's opinion of the USA grow favorable.

I see reasonable tax increases on the wealthy and a gradual lowering of our National Debt.

I see rights for Unions, workers and the people who build this country from the bottom up finally strengthened and supported.

Reproductive and personal rights of women protected.

The environment finally has a spokesperson in charge.

Gays will not be forced back into a closet.

Teachers will be supported and their demands answered, their rights protected.

I see education actually matters, kids excelling in science and math and finally able to take the jobs we typically send out to Asia because they are "better at it."

Social security and medicare will be strengthened, protections for the elderly will be enforced.

Rather than advertisements for fattening junk food I see the first lady out front pushing a healthy agenda and diet for American kids, finally doing justice by them and giving them a shot at a healthy life.

Thanks to Obamacare many parents will be able to keep their kids on their insurance and be saved the financial hardship outrageous medical bills they would have stepped in and assumed anyway.

I see men and women living longer because they have regular diagnostic testing and can take preventative measures to stop an illness before it gets out of control and ends their lives prematurely.

I see people with pre-existing conditions living longer with treatment to the delight of their families and children.

edit on 19-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Gosh I hope you see that soon, because many are suffering and will continue to do so. Do you have any facts to support your 'seeing'?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by newcovenant

Obama's Next 4 Years -- Back to the Future

President Obama's victory means it's back to the future for economic as well as social policies.

It means he now has the mandate to implement what the electorate chose him for -- a functioning government to not only fix disasters such as Hurricane Sandy, but the economy; to lead the United States of America into the future, rather than backward with Republican economic policies of the 1920s

Yes, that does mean government creates jobs, contrary to the Bain Capital ethos -- whether in Detroit, or with clean energy investments, infrastructure building, better regulations that prevent economic disasters, and lower cost student loans that enable a better educated workforce.

The future belongs to those who have recognized that the richest have been helping themselves, rather than the country. It belongs to those who see that government is for the common good, rather than the few.

I see the next 4 years will be a scaling down of American participation in the violent out breaks in the Mideast as we play less of an active role in those politics and more of a supporting role for Israel.

I see some inoperative useless military equipment NOT being purchased for the first time in a decade just because we were loyal to the defense contractor that made them.

I see even MORE homeless veterans being pulled off the streets, and given jobs and the position of respect they deserve in the communities they served.

Meanwhile US gun sales will continue to skyrocket making gun makers rich while right wingers maintain their 2nd amendment is being threatened and meanwhile more innocent people will die from gun violence than ever before in the nations history.

I see movement on immigration reform and a path to citizen ship finally created.

I see some compromise reached on Student debt.

I see Wall Street Regulations begin to work and grow the economy.

I see housing prices continue to raise and people getting back to work.

I see great improvements in the stock market and the economic outlook for the country.

I see the world's opinion of the USA grow favorable.

I see reasonable tax increases on the wealthy and a gradual lowering of our National Debt.

I see rights for Unions, workers and the people who build this country from the bottom up finally strengthened and supported.

Reproductive and personal rights of women protected.

The environment finally has a spokesperson in charge.

Gays will not be forced back into a closet.

Teachers will be supported and their demands answered, their rights protected.

I see education actually matters, kids excelling in science and math and finally able to take the jobs we typically send out to Asia because they are "better at it."

Social security and medicare will be strengthened, protections for the elderly will be enforced.

Rather than advertisements for fattening junk food I see the first lady out front pushing a healthy agenda and diet for American kids, finally doing justice by them and giving them a shot at a healthy life.

Thanks to Obamacare many parents will be able to keep their kids on their insurance and be saved the financial hardship outrageous medical bills they would have stepped in and assumed anyway.

I see men and women living longer because they have regular diagnostic testing and can take preventative measures to stop an illness before it gets out of control and ends their lives prematurely.

I see people with pre-existing conditions living longer with treatment to the delight of their families and children.

edit on 19-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Gosh I hope you see that soon, because many are suffering and will continue to do so. Do you have any facts to support your 'seeing'?

Most of the items I have mentioned already have come to pass.
You guys always miss the good news...on your knees constantly searching for the bad like finding the needles in the haystacks. Oh they are there, alright. And you Obama haters will report the missteps (found in every Presidency btw) but you never give credit for any of the good like toughening up the welfare restrictions and pulling 15 thousand homeless service men and women off the streets. The Lilly Ledbetter (lack of support for which I think lost Romney the woman's vote) and the Affordable Health Care Act. This is something Dems and Republicans have been trying to accomplish for years with insurance middlemen in the industry crying foul at every turn - just to keep their cuts they would have dragged affordable health care on forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join