It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High ranking official wanted Kelly to deal with, Bubba the love sponge? This is to good to be true!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As far as degrees of separation go, it is safe to assume that David Petraeus, the disgraced former director of the CIA never in his life thought he would be connected with shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge.

However, just like many other four-star generals and national intelligence chiefs, Bubba had dealings with Tampa socialite and some-time honorary consul for South Korea, Jill Kelley.

Adding a tawdry new level to the Petraeus scandal, it has emerged that 37-year-old Kelley and Bubba crossed paths when she involved herself in a spat over the radio host's claims that he was going to deep fat fry a Koran earlier this year.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now who is this women and why are high ranking officials asking her to deal with Bubba the love sponge?

When the Florida shock jock threatened to deep fat fry a Koran, General John Allen , the commander of the U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan and CIA Director David Petraeus both spoke to social climbing Kelley asking to help them with a potential threat to the safety of serving American troops.

Players,
General John Allen , the commander of the U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan and CIA Director David Petraeus, Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn, Vice Admiral Robert Harward

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
From what i've been reading Mayor Buckhorn didn't think much of Kelley.

Kelley is just a high end tag chaser, a narcissist and a self important drama queen. Same with Broadwell.

If reality TV was only this entertaining.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ya know...I think it's only fitting that Bubba's skank self should surface in a morass fit only for the flushing hand of the cosmic Tidy-Bowl man. Ewwww...excuse me now while I go get my hand sanitizer.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is a cheap distraction.

Tell the US about the drug dealing CIA,benghazi and Obama being a globalist UN shill.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How disappointing.

The title was so misleading.
Who knew "Bubba the Love Sponge" was a proper name.

I thought we'd get a look at some of those 30,000 "phone sex" emails between Kelley and Allen.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

join