It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scripture

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

How is it any more unlikely than the universe existing in the first place? For that matter, can you explain how the universe came into being? What caused the Big Bang? Please, enlighten me, oh master of logic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for pushing the bounds of what we know. I have a lot of respect for the scientists who allow us to estimate the conditions at the very first instant of time as we know it. But I can't shake this feeling that we're getting lost in the details. I mean, God is watching us at every second, yet most people forget he's even there.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
I mean, God is watching us at every second,

Why doesn't that suggestion freak you out? Do you really want someone that can crush you like a bug watching you every second of every day of your life? This is NOT a good thing! It's perverted.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I guess you feel bad for ants too.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

It is very important that his sins die with him and there is no retribution . When you die it's over your dead thing .There is a good reason for that . Because he could never forgive himself for doing the things he did . And would never want anyone to ever know . Standing before judgement everyone would know .Remember the thing where your whole life passes before your eyes when you are in a deadly situation . Many people experience this thing . I have once .In heaven where time is no more you could relive every moment in front of God and answer for each thing you have done . That would be a horror , maybe more so for some .

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The problem is that you can do the same thing here on Earth, most are too scared. Though I don't know why they should be. We are all forgiven because of Christ.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join