It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

South grassy knoll? Take a print of Dealy Plaza, and on it place a car in the position where Kennedy reacts to being hit in the neck. Now find the hole in the windshield and draw a line through Kennedy's neck and that hole. Make sure you place the car exactly where it was when he was hit.

That line point directly under the triple overpass, just to the left of where James Tague was standing. I suspect James was the lookout for the shooter from the front. Tague was almost in a direct line between the shooter in the rear of Kennedy and that is why he was hit by exploding concrete from a lost shot.

Draw that line and you can see exactly what Pillar the shooter was standing behind under the overpass.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
This is frame 258 that depicts the same bleached object as frame 319, but before Greer shoots back. His right arm is seen pretty clear near his left arm.

edit on 21-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)
What you have circled is actually the glare of the bullet hole in the windshield.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But if you want to wrap your head around something, rap it around Zapruder. A man who is known not to be deaf, but still Tracks Kennedy flawlessly, with gun fire going off. I ask you, is that logical? I would have took my eye off of Kennedy and looked for where it was coming from. I would have at leased jerked the camera in confusion, or maybe did what everyone else was doing, dropping to the ground. But not old Abe. He stayed right on target. Don't you think that's a little odd?

I have a Bell & Howell Camera Model 414PD that still works and to sight it in you need to practically smash the thing against your face along with putting the eyepeice in your eye. It's noisy, vibrates and Mr Zapruder testified that he 'felt' the third shot more than he heard it. In the 37 witnesses tracked down by Josiah Thompson in his micro study "Six seconds in Dallas" (it is still one of the best Assassination books and has a great diagram of where everybody was-and their statements) persons saw the effect of the head shot well before the very loud crack of the high powered rifle fire.

That is consistent with the exception of those who were the closest. Clint Hill who was 18 feet away, William Newman who was 12 feet away and both Mary Moorman and Jean Hill-on the interior of the Plaza at 21 feet- saw and heard the shot, by their best recollection, in the same instant.

As anyone who ever studies court room testimony knows eye and ear witnesses statements are interpretive and can differ with each individual however the hyper sonic nature of the missile (perhaps) accounts for the different remembrances of those closest 12 -20 feet and those 50-60 feet away.

The second best thing the HSCA ever did-the first of course calling Marina Oswald a bald face liar for hire that she was, and still is-was their reconstruction of the acoustic evidence. Although it was later to see a devaluation, it still lead to some interesting testimony about those fateful 6 seconds.

All of it-some 9000 pages can be read at Mary Ferrell.

Of course no eyewitness has ever said anything in 49 1/2 years about any shot coming from the front seat as it was to ridiculous to even ask them then, just as it is now.
edit on 4-6-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
Wanna know who killed JFK?

After watching the documentary on Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie last night on the History Channel and their lust for power and control in America where they would go to any lengths to topple the government of the People if the government was not ran by them I am going to have to say that Mckinnley was assasinated by someone paid by the top three in order to spin a conspiracy around Democrats to make Americas fear the Democrats in order to continue to get the votes they needed for the president that they wanted elected.

You can't implicate Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie without implicating Nixon.

People keep pointing the finger at LBJ, but I've never been convinced by this theory. Nixon had the means, the motivation, and the sociopathic personality of a killer.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24

But if you want to wrap your head around something, rap it around Zapruder. A man who is known not to be deaf, but still Tracks Kennedy flawlessly, with gun fire going off. I ask you, is that logical? I would have took my eye off of Kennedy and looked for where it was coming from. I would have at leased jerked the camera in confusion, or maybe did what everyone else was doing, dropping to the ground. But not old Abe. He stayed right on target. Don't you think that's a little odd?

Of course no eyewitness has ever said anything in 49 1/2 years about any shot coming from the front seat as it was to ridiculous to even ask them then, just as it is now.
edit on 4-6-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

Liars will always lie. Many witnesses reported a shot in the limo because there was one. Miller had a perfect, elevated view of the President.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's not about rubbing it in, but setting the record straight. Many eye, ear, and nose witnesses supported a shot in or around the Presidential limo. The three films showing all or parts of the assassination confirm these accounts.

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was two or three cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
jfkassassination.net...

(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away.
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm glad you actually looked at the evidence rather than post some video. Even Posner agrees the witnesses statements from Holland's distance (the underpass) can't influence the ones from less than 30 feet.

"Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away"

Of course no witness ever said that they saw the driver of the car, Agent Greer, turn and shoot the President from 12 feet or even 100 feet.

If your looking for duplicity from SA Greer.

11) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Hargis (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)---" At that time [immediately before the head shot] the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say 'Get going.' I felt blood hit me in the face and the Presidential car stopped almost immediately after that." [6 H 294; "Murder From Within" by Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams (1974), p. 71; 6/26/95 videotaped interview with Mark Oakes & Ian Griggs: "That guy (Greer) slowed down, maybe his orders was to slow down slowed down almost to a stop." Like Posner, Hargis feels Greer gave Oswald the chance to kill Kennedy.];

Posner has an excellent point here. It totally coincides with almost all the witnesses statements. 'Case Closed' is for the most part pretty million dollar writing however this theory has stood the test of time. There really is no other feasible explanation as to why almost all the witnesses testified the car came to a momentary stop. This has never been explained. Both the Warren Commission and HSCA simply ignored it and the ARRB felt it was out of their domain.

The rest of the link:

spot.acorn.net...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
THE FAKE REFLECTIONS WERE ONLY ADDED TO ZAPRUDER. This simple truth was proven almost three years ago.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.

-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the fakery in Zapruder, but they didn't even bother with these other recordings.
-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We went through this pages ago!!! A reflection of the sun on one side of the street is not the same as a reflection or no reflection on the other side of the street. Zapruder was standing well above the car, and the angle that the sun hit the agents hair (or part in the hair) created what he caught on film. Across the street, taking pics or film from the opposite side, there would not be the same or likely any reflection. Please at least think about that for a second, or go run a test outside at the exact same time and angle of the sun as on that "Fateful Day in Dallas".

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you would use the frames released by the ARRB-that are at a much higher resolution it is plain to anyone that SA Greer's arm is on the steering wheel 5/16th of a second after the shot. Purposely using the blurred images to prove a point shows deception and that is not debate. I admire your dedication to your belief however not using images that clearly disprove your hypothesis just drains your credibility.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24
If you would use the frames released by the ARRB-that are at a much higher resolution it is plain to anyone that SA Greer's arm is on the steering wheel 5/16th of a second after the shot. Purposely using the blurred images to prove a point shows deception and that is not debate. I admire your dedication to your belief however not using images that clearly disprove your hypothesis just drains your credibility.

Go ahead and include the frames where Greer is passing the gun before he turns around the first time. That is where the debate begins. You have to ignore those facts and start with the fake evidence that doesn't even show Greer's hand or arm. I used all the films to prove the obvious. All you can do is point to a few frames from Zapruder.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nice job! I'd appreciate any contributions to my own JFK thread (here).

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
This is frame 258 that depicts the same bleached object as frame 319, but before Greer shoots back. His right arm is seen pretty clear near his left arm.

edit on 21-5-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)
What you have circled is actually the glare of the bullet hole in the windshield.

That's the gun Greer passed from his right to left hand, starting at frame 241.

< br /> [IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint315.jpg[/I MG]
www.assassinationresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Go to 11 min in the video, the bullet hole in the windshield is discussed.

edit on 10-6-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Go to 11 min in the video, the bullet hole in the windshield is discussed.

edit on 10-6-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

A classic doc, but much of it is bull#. Just left of center, to me would mean top to bottom also. James Altgens took this picture at frame 255. I believe the white froth below the mirror is also a defect. Notice the darkness in the middle next to the mirror, which indicates a hole and compare that to a certain bullet hole.

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint313.jpg[/I MG]
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint304.jpg[/I MG]
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint269.jpg[/I MG]

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
These old copies show the same recoil/jolt backward with video fakery. The second gif shows Roy's head functioning as the gun with emitting muzzle blast smoke before it extends in sync with the front right entrance and fake mist. The gun was really at the level of his right shoulder hidden by Kellerman's head. Also, notice the all-important splice in Zapruder after the shot. Greer's extended elbow can be seen forming by the door.LOL Connally's looking right at Greer after the shot, which explains why he hit the floor horrified.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Using old, hard to see images to prove a case when in reality, we now have higher resolution images - and these are always somehow ignored and or never used by the believers that Greer was involved.

Very telling activity indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The lastest theory is that Secret Service Hickey, riding in the car behind the limo, "accidentally" fired the fatal head shot. His (new automatic weapon) was loaded with hollow point bullets unlike the ball (fmj) ammo allegedly fired by Oswald and when the shooting started he accidentally discharged his weapon. The head shot did appear to be either a hp or a frangible round. Supposedly the agent was hung over from a night of partying and was in now condition to be handling a weapon (also a relatively new one and it was his first time in the follow car).

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The exact names of the agents who were at Pat Kirkwood's Cellar until 3 AM drinking Everclear-Pure Grain Alcohol had been debated forever. I have always accepted what Kirkwood himself testified to:

“About 3:30 in the morning, these Secret Service men were sitting around giggling about how the firemen were guarding the president over at the Hotel Texas"
"We didn’t say anything, but those guys were bombed. They were drinking pure Everclear [alcohol].”

He identified: Bennett, Landis, Hill, and Ready. Although Clint Hill is the only SA who showed any reaction at all-or better put-attempted to do his job.

And Officer John Norris comment which summed it up quite well:

“Except for George Hickey and Clint Hill, everybody else just basically sat there with their thumbs up their butts while the president was gunned down in front of them.”

The notion that Hickey shot JFK 'accidentally' is silly and stupid. Over 75 people were in direct eye and earshot of his weapon saw and heard nothing.

The Cellar is best known for when 3 hard luck blues musicians found an empty pack of TOP roiling papers on the floor someones work boot had stepped on it and left a ZZ impression-the rest is history-so the story goes.
edit on 29-7-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I dont buy the Hickey theory either but they are making a docudrama about it. I think that there were at least 3 shooters (triangulation kill zone) and besides the grassy knoll there may have been one hiding in the sewer drain who shot the president in the head as the limo passed with a Remington XP-100 (rifle in pistol configuration with a .221 Fireball cartridge with a custom frangible bullet).

edit on 29-7-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join