It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by cultureoftruth

You're not making sense. You're saying that the Z-film has been edited - thus tampered with - as highlighted in your post here:

Greer's left shoulder does NOT rotate to the right in Zapruder but does so, clearly in both the Nix and Muchmore films. His left arm comes down right after the shot, which directly contradicts the video effect (in Zapruder) that flickers about near and below the top of the door.

..Yet, in this previous post, this post, and finally this post, you're using still images from the Z- film to try and back up the claims you're making. Sorry but no, you can't have it both ways like that. The film is either fake, or It's real. You can't just take parts of it and say "Hey, this means this!", and when challenged on something else you don't like, say something along the lines of "Oh no you're wrong because It's actually fake". If It's fake then as a true researcher the evidence is tampered with thus rendering it useless. You don't get to pick and choose as you please and you will be called on it.

Greer's left hand, left the wheel some time before frame 241 and didn't return until after the shot.

You're using a video made by a clown that omitted the frames which show that both of Greer's hands were off the wheel while he passed the bleached gun. If that wasn't SO incriminating, then Bob Harris would have included them. He didn't because it debunks his silly disinfo. Sorry but no, you can't reach a correct conclusion without using all relevant frames and all the films. The Zfilm is not totally fake, just the reflections and his left arm crossing was edited out by adding those reflections. You can't just take parts of it and say "Hey, the driver didn't do it!", and when shown proof, just ignore that proof which debunks your impossible conclusion, then say something along the lines of, "Oh no you're wrong because the fake hand at 304 is actually real". If you say it's real then you must track his left hand (BY USING ALL 3 FILMS) and prove it's real because I proved it a silly fake over two years ago. Zapruder is not rendered useless. The specific alterations have been explained clearly and obviously.You don't get to pick and use just the altered video frames as you please in the real world, only on the internet.
edit on 24-12-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Richard Nixon had Kennedy killed by the Bush family, because he knew that Johnson was weak and would step down when the time came, and it was a win win for everyone.
edit on 24-12-2012 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

edit on 24/12/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Most of you here weren't even alive when this happened. You don't know who did it. You've just read accounts and theories brought forward by others and decided which is the most plausible to you. It's not as if you've made a lifelong study of the issue. Many have, and they've come up with very different theories which contradict each other. There have been upwards of a thousand books printed on the subject, many with "proof" that one person or another was responsible.

There may be some additional information in the national Archives, but until that is released in a few years, it won't be available to us. Do I believe there was a conspiracy involved? Sure, but no on ehere knows what it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the fakery in Zapruder, but they didn't even bother with these other recordings.
-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.

edit on 28-1-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Since all three men were uber egomanics and would not stop at nothing to be at the top

Care to mention which member's of each family you are accusing?

All three men yet you give us 3 family names in the first paragraph, who in-particular are you speaking of?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When you make as many powerful enemies as the Kennedy's did, how can you expect not to be murdered ? They prolly drew straws to see which one of them would carry it out. Once it was over he blends right in with the rest. Can't accuse any of 'em, so just as well go along with the story that was provided, cause no one will beat the cabal that killed the Kennedy's. The assassination demonstrated power and any number of other fancy elite vehicles. In front of God and everybody. The important thing is EVIL had to make itself evident by rearing it's ugly head for all to see.
edit on 28-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said." I am very sure the Senator was two cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It looks to me like you can see the hair at the back of JFK skull being displaced by a rear head shot, and i'm pretty sure i can see the the direction the bullet took on exit....
If you look closely at some of the frames you can see Brain Matter and blood shoot up and forward at about 50 degrees as well as what appears to be a piece of skull cap...well that's how i see it..anyone else notice this..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What the senator said is certainly of interest. And I know for a fact that there was footage that saw air one time and was never seen again.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No I don't want to know, I don't care... It has been 100 years GIVE IT A REST !!!!!

1. He is dead

2. We will never REALLY know if we do not believe the national reports..

Put a fork in JFK he is DONE
OVER

FINISHED!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Randyvs What the senator said is certainly of interest. And I know for a fact that there was footage that saw air one time and was never seen again.

Read what he said above "Could Smell Gunpowder".

edit on 28-1-2013 by cultureoftruth because: Corrected quoted poster

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

First time I've seen anything that could be attributed towards the suspicions around the driver Greer. Besides the fairly debunked Zapruder analysis.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry but everyone in the car would know if there was a shot from within the car.
Not saying the driver did not screw up but I just I do not see enough evidence here.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because[B] when the third shot was fired I[/B] was in a reclining position, and heard it, [B]saw it [/B]and the effects of it, [B]rather--I didn't see it,[/B] I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

edit on 29-1-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver.

JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube
en.wikipedia.org...(photojournalist)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

After watching the documentary on Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie last night on the History Channel and their lust for power and control in America where they would go to any lengths to topple the government of the People if the government was not ran by them I am going to have to say that Mckinnley was assasinated by someone paid by the top three in order to spin a conspiracy around Democrats to make Americas fear the Democrats in order to continue to get the votes they needed for the president that they wanted elected.

I guess this just shows how ignorant I am.
I thought these three guys were dead.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Since these three presidents were proponents of space exploration which put such a political design above the top three men anytime Americans looked up and into space they would remember those who put those stations and rockets there and not Morgan, Carnegie or Rockefeller which in the uber ego sense would make these three men's status and image nothing more than mere side show attractions but above all else it would put the government leader in a higher place of favor with the American people than Morgan, Carnegi or Rockefeller could ever hope to achieve.

Interesting observation but at best only a small part of the bigger picture. Particularly in President Kennedy's case he certainly was in favor of exploring space and all that it entailed, planets, moons, etc. But I suspect President Kennedy already knew who was going to assassinate him, and he exposed them during his "Secret Society" speech.

"For we are apposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that primarily relies on covet means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, by gorillas by night instead of armies by day, it is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economics, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed not public, its mistakes are buried not headlined, its decenter s are silenced not praised, no expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, NO SECRET IS REVEALED."

The above does not name the secretive corruptible power mentioned, it only shows you the tactics of its motis operandi. Some people naturally will jump to conclusions as to which secret society he was speaking about. Your bankers are mentioned in the "Economics" notation, but as you can see they are not the only ones identified.

Masons, Communism, Capitalism, Builder burg, NWO, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Skull & Bones, Rothschilds, Judaism, Catholicism, Mormons, Arabs, Nazis, etc, etc, etc. Not one of them responsible for all others, yet all of them responsible for the small part they play in the bigger picture.

If there is one word that hints at the real power behind this conspiracy, its head, its brain, that word would be "Monolithic". Was President Kennedy's use of this word well thought out? Was it also used to denote a ancient, hidden secret society as being the real culprit?

Added: Monolithic Builders of ancient times?
edit on 1-2-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well it's been almost 50 years since this happend. I wonder if the CIA will release those documents they have on this, or will they wait till GHWB is dead.

Oh and by the way, untill we have better evidence to the contrary, I fully believe that the IMC was behind this. The Big Oil faction to be precise. Look at all the events that happend after JFK got removed, and look at all the players of this event. Big Oil played a very Big roll in this event. (the Oil industry is part of the IMC)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorry but I do not see a gun or him shooting the president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join