It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyeddie68
If the driver did indeed shoot Kennedy,why does the Presidents head go back and to the LEFT instead of back and to the right?

With Oliver Stone’s 1991 film JFK, “back and to left” became part of the pop culture idiom. The film depicts Kevin Costner, portraying Jim Garrison, repeating the phrase ad nauseam in the climatic court room scene.

The film was good, but as Stone said, he was creating a fiction to counter the fiction of the Warren Commission.

Jim Fetzer does not believe that Greer shot the President because a lot of brain material hit one of the motorbike cops on the left.
So what?

My view is the President went back-which is key to a frontal shot being fired-whether Kennedys brace, or neuromuscular structure defined the movement or not-I do not know.
What I do know is that the body of evidence I have seen weighs heavily against Greer-he answers the overwhelming majority of suspicions

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That is exactly what really happened, but it came out the rear; The red halo/spray, brain matter, and skull detaching all came out the rear.

The very first eyewitness confirms that what we see in the front of jfk's face in Zapruder, really came out the rear of his skull, exactly where the bullet really exited. THIS CASE IS CLOSED AND IS READY TO SMASH HUMANITY OVER THE HEAD WITH THIS INEVITABLE TRUTH. It is very clear that the rear is breaking open when the red mist appears in the right front.

The President was struck in the forehead. "All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-8-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I haven't done anything official yet because Greer shooting jfk would've been sloughed off as just another theory. I got the truth, the best truth humanity will ever see in regards to the government, mass media, and hundreds of con-kooks covering up the most obvious coup known to mankind. They left this one for the masses to eventually laugh at. IT'S COMING.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Jesus Wept..

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

The shortest verse from an individual with a proportionally shortest knowledge of the assassination?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

Looking forward to it- I hope you'll be able to fill me in-my guess is that you've came across something on Muchmore-but I don't want to preempt you.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I think I have come across a breakthrough myself-an important-very important as far as I'm concerned.

Sometimes you can look too closely-and "not see the wood for the trees".
Let me explain.

My partner and I were looking at my version of Zapruder, and how Greer's face cannot be seen at the time of the throat shot (I personally believe that Greer was resposible for that as well)

However I then switched to your gif of Nix-excellent though it is, and was explaining how you can verify the movement is Greer's (as opposed to Kellerman's as has been argued by some) by the position of the jacket and collar of the assassin.

My partner is quite an accomplished painter an has an eye for detail.She has seen the film before and not mentioned this.Maybe because she was sitting back a bit further?-I don't know?

Too often we watch this film trying to tie in the synch of Greer's arm to the head shot-that of course is confirmed

BUT what do we miss?

It was she who pointed out what she saw! -"isn't that smoke?" -I jumped hoping it was true but still unbelieving.
there it was!
I opened the gif in windows photo gallery , zooming in frame by frame. There it was SMOKE frames 7-10.
The smoke emanates from above Greer's head and appears to travel right to left.
It may go on for an additional few frames past the 10th, turning darker as it does so.

Given the limo was hardly moving at that point, and as far as I can determine, winds were from the west north-west gusting up to 20 mph, the direction of the smoke is compatible with what we see.

Now I haven't ever seen any mention of this anywhere.

I'd like to urgently know your thoughts?
edit on 8-9-2013 by fokjock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fokjock

I see the area over his right shoulder pop. Where exactly are you seeing smoke? Can you blow it up?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
reply to post by fokjock

I see the area over his right shoulder pop. Where exactly are you seeing smoke? Can you blow it up?

The smoke is dynamic and last 3-4 frames.The timing, just before the headshot I'd say is perfect. I viewed the gif in Windows live, blew up the image and looked a frame at a time

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fokjock

Make a gif file and see what it looks like. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15mph. gifsoup.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've done a quick search on the net and someone quotes Mack as saying ot was westerly, then says "drom the triple underpass-which is not westerly.
There may have been local wind effects from the underpass ie Bernoulli effects (I know a bit about weather).
Either way, I don't think it's too important -the smoke moves right to left, the timing is perfect, just before the headshot.
If you look again at your original gif, it's there to see.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hey Jack,just to let you know I was effectively banned off Alienscientist the cowards -sorry"honored"guest Edgar Fouche was more than a bit rattled with what I had to say to him I guess.
Goes to show you what goes on behind the scenes though when they can't win the argument by discussion ,then haven't the guts to tell you on the forum.
That unfortunately is the level of deceipt you are dealing with when you get too close to telling the truth truth at this "senstive" time.
I liked how Fouche critised you for not coming up with up with a gestalt truth behind the assasination?-what a joke.

Fouche has no idea-and sorry but I could't honor him with anything but the dunce's hat.

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I'm disappointed to learn that Culture of Truth has neen BANNED from this thread Abovetopsecret.
This guy to me came across the key to assassination.

Why would I believe that?

When you've read substantially about the assassination- as a multitude before Me has done-you will find that much of the
jigsaw fits into place-after you can get over the didinformation that is out there-and of course,your own disbelief that the driver could be responsible.
Don't misunderstand though-the driver did not act alone (and the importance of LBJ must also be understood)-there were other gumen there.The point being though, that as far as I'm concerned-and many more like me-Greer almost certianly fired the coup de grace.

Culture of Truth helped significantly by emphasising the imprtance of extreme close ups of the Nix film(which you will not find on youtube)-and of course the comparison of Nix and Zapruder, the latter of which was altered.

Coming up to the 50th anniversary, I unfortunately notice an increased effort of those who wish to continue the status quo, the lie that the assassination of President Kennedy will remain a complete mystery, with the continues dissemination of disinformation theories which only serve to conceal the truth.

However the truth only began to emerge with Newcomb and Perry's Murder From Within, which was only recently confirmed by the Nix close-up showing Greer shoot the President.

For those who have searched in vain thru a jungle of lies and disinformation, on reaching this far by coming across, reading and understanding this thread, comparing it with that circumstantial evidence you dare to trust-I dare to say you have arrived at a destination which is as close to the truth as you will find
edit on 12-11-2013 by fokjock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join