It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well I have had emails from Vince Palamara so lets compare similarities with Jim Marrs.

Vince is a nice guy and I like his take on the Secret Service of the JFK era. He has interviewed many and his work is important.
However when I pressed him on Greer (whom he heavily criticises) he said "I am 100 percent sure Greer did not shoot JFK. I am stunned that this stupid theory is still around"-Even though he praises Murder From Within? surely this is incompatible?-how could he be 100 % sure? Without expanding an argument as to why you believe that,- like Marrs- just because you say it, it "ain't necessarily so"- and I will not defer to an assumed greater knowledge just because someone tells me.

Vince also mentioned that Jackie had written Greer a "sweet letter" after the assassination-would she do that if she thought he was guilty?-good point - I can't answer that.However she had also heavily criticised his actions-though of course this is well short of a murder accusation.

When I asked him specifically regarding the Nix film, he said "In that blurry mess of a still frame? Beats me LOL
"

Sorry Vince, it's blurry, but that did not stop me seeing Greer and his arm crossing in front in synch with the headshot. Added to the other evidence provides a ponderous case against Greer.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fokjock
Well I have had emails from Vince Palamara so lets compare similarities with Jim Marrs.

Vince is a nice guy and I like his take on the Secret Service of the JFK era. He has interviewed many and his work is important.
However when I pressed him on Greer (whom he heavily criticises) he said "I am 100 percent sure Greer did not shoot JFK. I am stunned that this stupid theory is still around"-Even though he praises Murder From Within? surely this is incompatible?-how could he be 100 % sure? Without expanding an argument as to why you believe that,- like Marrs- just because you say it, it "ain't necessarily so"- and I will not defer to an assumed greater knowledge just because someone tells me.

Vince also mentioned that Jackie had written Greer a "sweet letter" after the assassination-would she do that if she thought he was guilty?-good point - I can't answer that.However she had also heavily criticised his actions-though of course this is well short of a murder accusation.

When I asked him specifically regarding the Nix film, he said "In that blurry mess of a still frame? Beats me LOL
"

Sorry Vince, it's blurry, but that did not stop me seeing Greer and his arm crossing in front in synch with the headshot. Added to the other evidence provides a ponderous case against Greer.

You should ask him why Marrs lied about Greer having his hands off the wheel. Also, did he know that Greer passed an object to his left hand before turned back the first time.
edit on 11-8-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dallas Reporter "Not Surprised" at shooting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

"You should ask him why Marrs lied about Greer having his hands off the wheel. Also, did he know that Greer passed an object to his left hand before turned back the first time."

This is the heart of the matter.Can anyone explain to me why at the moment the President of the United States is clearly under attack, having just suffered a shot to the throat, that the driver of his limousine-the man who has sworn to protect him-has passed an object from his right hand to his left hand, and then starts to fiddle with it just moments before the fatal headshot??

So for all those who say Greer had nothing to do with it, what was Greer doing at this crucial juncture?? -yes, that will include you Messrs Marrs , Palamara et al-please, do tell?
edit on 12-8-2013 by fokjock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
One thing that everyone can agree upon is that when it comes to motive Greer had a big one-a personal motive.
Not many people are aware that JFK had kinda of a Fuhrerlike habit of meddling in the affairs of everything and anything around him. On a whim he promoted a negro Secret Service Agent (the first one ever) over top of Greer and about 6 others including Kellerman. This is the early 60's and I can see how humiliating this must have been.

Also, Greer was delegated the task of assisting the Irish mafia in procuring the 'tall thin secretarial type' for Jack Kennedy's Ménage à trois with Judith Campbell.

I would have taken a shot at him myself.

I have always wondered what a 'tall, thin secretarial type' of the 60's would look like? I must be naive and clueless because after all this time I still can't picture what this woman would look like.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I think it's valid point you make.Often it's not realised how much JFK was disliked by many within the Secret Service-those who said they'd never take a bullet for him.

People like Greer who had served other Presidents who hadn't behaved like JFK around women must have had at a personal level a deep dislike of the President.So when Johnson was looking for volunteers, Greer (with religious differences form an Irish background) may have been a great choice for role of assassin.

It is also interesting to note that just before the assassination, I think I'm correct in saying another driver "died"?

Had he been asked and refused?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Can you give me a bit of guidance what you see in Muchmore?-I must admit I've largely not bothered with it because couldn't actaully pick out much detail.

Now I've been zooming in on it-I seem to see what appears to be Greer's left hand coming back down to his left side?

no, on reflection, its probably just the steering wheel?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Can you give me a bit of guidance what you see in Muchmore?-I must admit I've largely not bothered with it because couldn't actaully pick out much detail.

Now I've been zooming in on it-I seem to see what appears to be Greer's left hand coming back down to his left side?

no, on reflection, its probably just the steering wheel?

It shows his left arm retracting and apparently the back shot. Many folks are standing in the way as it runs forward but someone with video skills will be able to isolate Greer's left arm moving before the shot, similar to what's seen in Zapruder. Take a look at this blurry copy and compare it to the clear one I posted. Notice the white thing pull down after the shot. It can also be seen barely as it goes further down to the floor. That happens while his arm retracts.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-8-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

On Aug 4, 2013, at 1:17 PM, "." wrote:

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

educate-yourself.org...

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361435369&sr=8-1&keywords=murder+from+within
During this time Dad (FRED NEWCOMB) and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

jfkassassination.net...

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right.

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This is the best I can do-this is the frame just before the backshot.Unfortunately Moorman is in the way.
There is a silver cone-reflction to the right of her head-has it been inserted to obscure?

NEXT FRAME with beginning of backshot (slightly more magnified)

edit on 13-8-2013 by fokjock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Each video is about 45 minutes long, but worth watching.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Muchmore2 that you posted I have 17 frames in the clip
Looking at frames 1+2, I can confirm the "puff" seen in the President's back caused by the other possible shot you mentioned from Nix is quite clear.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The old man on the stairs literally points at Greer after he shoots Kennedy and then drops his arms as if to say, "I just saw the government kill Kennedy and there's not a damn thing I can do about it." You can also see Greer's left arm/elbow retracting after he shot jfk in both the other films. That movement does not occur in Zapruder. This shows a consistency in two of the three films, with Zapruder being the odd film faked out.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GEMINI052165

does either video mention Permindex, MI6... as being the orchestrator of making the assassination happen

JFK wanted to reverse the Vietnam war buildup, AND he wanted to replace FRNs with U.S.Treasury Silver Certificates at 0% interest a move to unwind the Frderal Reserve Cartel of (vampire-squid) bankers

if i don't get answer. i will reluctantly be forced to watch at least the 1st video

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You can also see Greer's left arm/elbow retracting after he shot jfk in both the other films. That movement does not occur in Zapruder. This shows a consistency in two of the three films, with Zapruder being the odd film faked out.

GOTCHA!-having largely ignored Muchmore because I felt Nix was so significant, now I finally see the significance of the former.

Confirmation , if any were needed of Greer's guilt.

I defy anyone with half a brain to ignore this.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You can also see Greer's left arm/elbow retracting after he shot jfk in both the other films. That movement does not occur in Zapruder. This shows a consistency in two of the three films, with Zapruder being the odd film faked out.

GOTCHA!-having largely ignored Muchmore because I felt Nix was so significant, now I finally see the significance of the former.

Confirmation , if any were needed of Greer's guilt.

I defy anyone with half a brain to ignore this.

Robert Groden narrarated the nix film closeup and muchmore. There was some croppin' going on with the closeup at 1:14. It's gonna take some video guys to clear these up but it's all there.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

quote:-

"The old man on the stairs literally points at Greer after he shoots Kennedy and then drops his arms as if to say, "I just saw the government kill Kennedy and there's not a damn thing I can do about it."

I think it is safe to assume these 3 guys on the knoll had the "best seats in the house" ?

If so, then this is perhaps why Kellerman makes the strange forward/backward" movement in
synch with Greers gunshot?-Kellerman is well aware of the 3 men and knows what they can see and is attempting in vain to cover the assassin Greer.

In turn, the men are well aware of what they just witnessed, never to be heard of again?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fokjock

Hugh Betzner saw George Hickey's rifle and the driver, Bill Greer's revolver.

I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle.

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
These are frames 312-313 which show the glaring difference between the rear without any obstruction and the blasted hole. The hole didn't start forming until after 312. The gif file is the best one I found and depicts the rear gaping open twice in 1/18 of a second. In a real debate, the Oswald looneys could not ignore the hole on the rear because that's where they say it entered.

edit on 21-8-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If the driver did indeed shoot Kennedy,why does the Presidents head go back and to the LEFT instead of back and to the right?

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join