It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed JFK? Wanna Know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wanna know who killed JFK?

After watching the documentary on Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnegie last night on the History Channel and their lust for power and control in America where they would go to any lengths to topple the government of the People if the government was not ran by them I am going to have to say that Mckinnley was assasinated by someone paid by the top three in order to spin a conspiracy around Democrats to make Americas fear the Democrats in order to continue to get the votes they needed for the president that they wanted elected.

Since all three men were uber egomanics and would not stop at nothing to be at the top I would also have to speculate that they were involved with the assasination of JFK and the attempted assasinations of Reagan and Bush. Remember someone threw a grenade at Bush during one of his campaign speeches.

What do all three men have in common?

They were all proponents of space exploration. A notion that would put them in the spotlight and above Carnegie, Morgan and Rockefeller of who above all else wanted to be seen at the top of everything in America.

Since these three presidents were proponents of space exploration which put such a political design above the top three men anytime Americans looked up and into space they would remember those who put those stations and rockets there and not Morgan, Carnegie or Rockefeller which in the uber ego sense would make these three men's status and image nothing more than mere side show attractions but above all else it would put the government leader in a higher place of favor with the American people than Morgan, Carnegi or Rockefeller could ever hope to achieve.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 12-11-2012 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
Wanna know who killed JFK?

I know exactly who killed JFK, after being married into a family that had something to do with it. These things you see on MSM are a deterrent.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

According to Marrs, Clyde Johnson was "Scheduled to testify about Clay Shaw/Oswald connection" in Jim Garrison's trial in New Orleans. In fact, the Shaw trial concluded on March 1st, and Johnson died in July.

GREENSBURG, La. (AP) - Clyde Johnson, 37, a lay preacher and onetime merchant who announced but never qualified as gubernatorial and congressional candidate, was fatally shot Wednesday, Sheriff R.G. Bridges said.

The shooting happened at the home of Ralph McMillan, 10 miles north of Greensburg. Johnson was on the doorstep of the McMillan residence when he was shot, the sheriff said.

People were silenced, and I know from the clan I was involved with that some are "Manchurian," candidates......shhhhhhhhhhhhsh!

edit on Mon Nov 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Kennedy was assassinated because he spoke out against organized crime and the mafia. All of which he owed his presidency too (albeit unknowingly.)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The mafia story is a cover up to keep those who were actually involved hidden behind the wall of fear the mafia projects.

The mafia wouldn't be that stupid to attack and kill the president knowing the governments resources are far more intertwined in America than their network is.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
the driver cmon man everybody knows this..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the Mob,CIA, and Cuba all had part in killing JFK, not one will ever be found, nor will the shooters that did the deed.
Oswald was a patsy, nothing more nothing less

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I believe that the Bankers and the Mafia had the motive, they then involved the CIA with promises of financial backing. The CIA formulated the plan and chose Oswald as the shooter/patsy. The Mafia probably sent a backup hitman to make sure all went well. The hitman then took the final headshot after seeing Oswald miss twice. Then Oswald was murdered to keep him quiet before he got to testify. I am sure they probably got Johnson's consent, so he was probably in on the knowledge but not the planning. I know that doesn't cover every detail but its a summary of what I think happened.
edit on 5-12-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
the secret goverment service killed JFK ... thats what i think

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The driver, Bill Greer is, was, and will always be the goon who fired the one and only shot which impacted jfk's right forehead.

I slowed down the first gif that clearly shows the hole opening and closing between 316-317. That kills it right there but there's more, from none other than Stone's Jfk movie. I looked and noticed the gape clearly in frame 319. The open gape and closing of the hole in the movie appear to be, between 319-320.

www.assassinationresearch.com...
Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Zapruder film is totally unreliable as a clue to what happened because Professor James Fetzer proved years ago in a collaboration with various experts that the film was doctored by the CIA after Zapruder handed it over to Time magazine.

We KNOW who killed JFK. E. Howard Hunt, one of the assassins, made a death-bed confession.

Frank Sturgis, Morales,.... experts now know. Don't be fooled by a film now proven to have been edited by the CIA so that the world watching it would think only one assassin was involved.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
JFK was not the typical Democrat of the day. His father bought his election. The Kennedy family was filthy rich and the father groomed his boys for public office in the hopes they would do great things for humanity. He did not want them in business. JFK was a good man without a doubt. How Lyndon B. Johnson was chosen as his running mate is beyond me. Johnson was the most racist POTUS in the history of mankind. JFK was quite the opposite. The Equal Rights Bill was actually written in 1870 by 2 Republicans and passed in 1875 by a Republican Congress. The Democrats ignored it and answered it with the formation of the KKK. JFK wanted to right that wrong and the bill was re-introduced to Congress with a bit of tweaking. Al Gore sr. was filibustering the Bill when JFK was killed, effectively ending the filibuster and it passed. Johnson signed the Bill and the most racist POTUS in history got the credit. He added entitlements for the black community effectively enslaving them to the Democrat party. ( Google LBJ quotes) JFK went against the wish's of the Democrats in power and was assassinated for it most likely under orders from his own party.
edit on 22-12-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Saying that Zapruder is totally unreliable does not make it so. If one believes there was an exit wound on the right rear then it's the best evidence available to any honest researchers. I believe I found the rear gape some time in 2011. Frame 313 excludes every part of jfk's skull except the right front and right rear. The above poster provides full proof of how people in the know do not want to solve this case. I proved over two years ago that the driver fired the fatal shot into the area directly above the right eyebrow which exited just left of the right ear.

Here are frames 312-313, and an awesome gif file not my own. They painted red in where Greer's shot entered with an obvious rear exit. The gif shows the rear opening some, between the frames and completely at 313.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These are better close-ups of the rear exit. This, the most critical frame (313) excludes the right temple entrance.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
the driver cmon man everybody knows this..

Somehow I missed this post. I'd say that a lot folks on the boards have learned this in the past few years and most are in denial, but the average person has no vested in covering up something this obvious that happened so long ago. The common man will have the final say on any coverup that can be exposed.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
JFK was not the typical Democrat of the day. His father bought his election. The Kennedy family was filthy rich and the father groomed his boys for public office in the hopes they would do great things for humanity. He did not want them in business. JFK was a good man without a doubt. How Lyndon B. Johnson was chosen as his running mate is beyond me. Johnson was the most racist POTUS in the history of mankind. JFK was quite the opposite. The Equal Rights Bill was actually written in 1870 by 2 Republicans and passed in 1875 by a Republican Congress. The Democrats ignored it and answered it with the formation of the KKK. JFK wanted to right that wrong and the bill was re-introduced to Congress with a bit of tweaking. Al Gore sr. was filibustering the Bill when JFK was killed, effectively ending the filibuster and it passed. Johnson signed the Bill and the most racist POTUS in history got the credit. He added entitlements for the black community effectively enslaving them to the Democrat party. ( Google LBJ quotes) JFK went against the wish's of the Democrats in power and was assassinated for it most likely under orders from his own party.
edit on 22-12-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

Great post. I believe LBJ was caught on tape using the N word in reference to your post.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

The driver, Bill Greer is, was, and will always be the goon who fired the one and only shot which impacted jfk's right forehead.

William Greer was not responsible. Bob Harris shows this rather conclusively here:

To believe he was the assassin is showing a lack of research into not just the case, but the actual people involved.

Secondly, what about the many witnesses who could remember hearing 2 shots in extreme close proximity to each other? Something along the lines of "Shot...... Shot..Shot", as opposed to an absolute evening out of shots according to the WC. What about those who saw someone on the Knoll, who saw smoke, those who also saw a minimum of 2 figures in the 6th floor window, and so on.

Blaming Greer is not looking at the entire case. It's 'simplifying it' to come to a conclusion for the sake of it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Excellent rebuttal and proof against those that believe the driver was involved. It astounds me how people can make such convicting statements without doing the necessary research before opening their mouths. It is truly one of the biggest problems here on ATS, and I guess it always will be.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The most relevant evidence in proving Greer the fatal assassin is tracking his left hand before, during, and after his shot. Greer's left hand, left the wheel some time before frame 241 and didn't return until after the shot. He turns around the first time only after securing the gun and gaining back control of the limo with his right hand on the wheel. Both his hands were off the wheel for at least one second, something so incriminating that researchers either ignored or outright lied about.

Had that tool, Bob Harris included these early frames, his goofy video would've been debunked/dead on upload. Greer simply passes the gun and then his left hand goes missing for less than 1.5 seconds. We then silly fake reflections that depict a cartoon of Greer shooting JFK. Greer's left shoulder does NOT rotate to the right in Zapruder but does so, clearly in both the Nix and Muchmore films. His left arm comes down right after the shot, which directly contradicts the video effect (in Zapruder) that flickers about near and below the top of the door.

If anyone's interested in where I got the nix close-up, just ask. Greer shooting jfk was always totally obvious, it just needed the thinly veiled excuses invalidated. The Nix and Muchmore films did that over two years ago and now it's time to move forward and really have fun with this.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

You're not making sense. You're saying that the Z-film has been edited - thus tampered with - as highlighted in your post here:

Greer's left shoulder does NOT rotate to the right in Zapruder but does so, clearly in both the Nix and Muchmore films. His left arm comes down right after the shot, which directly contradicts the video effect (in Zapruder) that flickers about near and below the top of the door.

..Yet, in this previous post, this post, and finally this post, you're using still images from the Z- film to try and back up the claims you're making. Sorry but no, you can't have it both ways like that. The film is either fake, or It's real. You can't just take parts of it and say "Hey, this means this!", and when challenged on something else you don't like, say something along the lines of "Oh no you're wrong because It's actually fake". If It's fake then as a true researcher the evidence is tampered with thus rendering it useless. You don't get to pick and choose as you please and you will be called on it.

Now, something else I notice is the fact that to make your claims you're also using low quality images. Whether coincidental or purposeful I don't know, but It's a common theme with Greer-assassin believers. But, the fact is high qulity images are available, or images we have can be turned into better quality. Low quality images were the reason why this theory came about in the first place, as the low quality make it seem like something that was not there, was. So, if you want to be taken seriously here, provide high quality images so we can all see what you're saying, otherwise no one can and will take you seriously at all. No true researcher anyway.

Greer's left hand, left the wheel some time before frame 241 and didn't return until after the shot.

Here's Frame 312, 1/18th of a second prior to the fatal headshot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf4e71336af0.jpg[/atsimg]

When we zoom in and adjust the quality somewhat we can see both hands of Greer that little bit clearer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b440ed1b9ee3.jpg[/atsimg]

We'll also notice that no gun is present in his left hand either.

Also, why haven’t you mentioned the rather simple questions Bob Harris mentions in his above video? The only mention I've seen you make of him is when you insult his film, but you never actually made any attempt to acknowledge or refute what he said. If Greer was responsible, surely what he said can be explained away, can it not? To this day whenever I get into a debate with a Greer-shooter believer, these questions have always been ignored. Maybe you can be the first to conclusively answer them all rationally.

Oh, for those who did not watch the video, these were the simple questions he brought up:

There was literally hundreds of people in Dealey Plaza that day, how come none of them climbed that Greer blew off the Presidents head?

Assuming he got somehow got lucky and no one on scene happened to realize that he had just fired a shot at the President [Despite might I add myself that witnesses were at all angles], shouldn't he be trying to escape? Why did he drive him to the hospital and stick around at which point not knowing whether he would've gotten away with it.

Why did none of the secret service personal claim Greer fired a shot? Do you really think Clint Hill who risked his life to get to the Kennedy's limousine was in on the cover-up?

Oh, and a question of my own here - If Greer did fire the head shot, what does that say about the previous shot to his throat and also the injuries to Connolly? Surely he wasn't responsible for that as well.

So, let’s have some answers and let’s get somewhere with this case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join