It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

call it what you want my friend its real.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Then how do you explain the complete lack of effect from it? If it's a star, it has massive gravity and should have affected the outer planets by now, as well as the environment here on earth.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Then how do you explain the complete lack of effect from it? If it's a star, it has massive gravity and should have affected the outer planets by now, as well as the environment here on earth.

Um havent u been noticing major earthquakes like everyday.
edit on 12-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

dude, WAKE UP!!!
If the chick that filmed this alleged second sun in South Carolina, dont you think we would see it in North Carolina, or can just this gal see it??
Let me ask you this: Have you seen this second sun YOURSELF PERSONALLY???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

They're hardly "major" every day. And have you bothered to look at the list of earthquakes since they started recording them? There are earthquakes every day, some pretty significant.

And that's not evidence of another sun. The outer planets would have changed their orbits if there was another sun pulling on them. They would have sped up or slowed down, or in some cases possibly even changed their orbits if it was close enough, and big enough.

These are only in the 6.0 range and higher (a few in the 5+ range) from 1901 to present. I don't see any major increase in numbers.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I Concur Zaphod

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Video Proof #1 : sun filmed behind glass. Common mistake, produces lens artifacts. Can be reproduced by anyone.

Video Proof #2: Classic example of a sundog. Saw a pretty one Friday evening myself as I was headed out for camping this past weekend.

Video Proof #3: is nothing more than an inverted version of the 2nd video, proving nothing, except what a sundog looks like when you invert the video coloring.

Video in last post on Page 2: Suggest that the op learns the following, so he stops making himself look like a fool:

Geography.
Compass locations.
Effects of seasonal changes in Antarctica on viewing the sun.

BTW - I live in South Carolina. No double suns here. Sorry. If there were, everyone here would be freaking out. The sundog seen on Friday evening was seen by many, and even pointed out by many of my friends, some of them very old and have seen them many times in their lives.

Also recommend that the OP at least do some reading on the following subject, so again, he stops appearing as a fool in the threads he creates:

Astronomy.
Gravitational Forces.
Tides.
Amateur Photography (film and digital).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
See? Erik LIVES in South Carolina as well, no second sun seen, do you still believe these videos or someone that lives there PERSONALLY???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

wow you really need to do some studing my friend. see the storms on saturn in december of 2010? www.space.com...

jupiters orbit is off as are all of the planets. here is aNOTHER link for you -
______beforeitsnews/unexplained-phenomena/2012/08/are-planet-orbits-way-off-due-to-nibiru-astronomers-studying-them-seem-to-be-having-unusual-acc idents-2430184.html

and what was that whole campaign al gore put together a few years back??? oh, global warming! remember they blamed iT on green-house gasses, cow flatulence(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA), etc. The truth was our second sun getting near. anything else you want links for?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
www.youtube.com...

from australia gov wesbite the binary sun rises in the west and sets in the south west,.

Sorry mate but thats a youtube link not some Aust.Gov site,

Try again

One question do you know the Earth rotates on an axis?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
man, I wish Zecharia Sitchin didn't write that goddamn book. A pseudo-scientist polluting the minds of our youth! Such nonsense!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
more nibiru sightings.. there was a war ship parked in same spot next morning. too much truth i guess..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
man, I wish Zecharia Sitchin didn't write that goddamn book. A pseudo-scientist polluting the minds of our youth! Such nonsense!

HEY - Don't knock my boy Sitchin. He wrote some of the finest scientific fiction I have ever read, besides Emmanuel Velikovsky who authored the book "Worlds in Collision" which was one of the works that started the rogue planet stuff we now call Niburu etc etc etc.

edit on 12-11-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

why change the subject. lets talk about the video in australia? didnt think so

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wow. Even Godlikeproductions claims Jupiter's orbit is fine. That says a lot. Again, how is it that thousands of amateur astronomers have been fooled into thinking that Jupiter is right where it's supposed to be?

From your own article.

Such monster storms, known as Great White Spots, tend to pop up every two to three decades on the ringed planet, for reasons that remain mysterious. [Gallery: Saturn's Monster Storm]

"The Saturn storm is more like a volcano than a terrestrial weather system," said Andrew Ingersoll, a Cassini imaging team member at Caltech in Pasadena, in a statement. "The pressure builds up for many years before the storm erupts. The mystery is that there's no rock to resist the pressure — to delay the eruption for so many years."

www.space.com...

So Nibiru has been out there long enough for them to determine that these storms are a pretty regular thing?

If there was a second sun coming, then the earth wouldn't be warming up a degree or two at a time, and it wouldn't be in line with previous climate cycles. If it was close enough to see from earth, it would be significantly hotter than it currently is, and we would see much more climate change than we have.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey, seriously, do you have ANYTHING else than YouTube as evidence?!?! ATS is seriously losing it...

HEY I WATCHED A YT VID, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU'RE A DAMN GOVERNMENT COVER-UP-AGENT THAT IS HERE TO DECEIVE ME!!!!!

That is the attitude I've gotten from you. I thought critics are here to display more perspectives on the subject, but you go on your rockets and derailing everyones opinion, like the only truth out there is yours, and yours only...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

keep believing what they tell you.. wait, you're one of them. sorry i actually thought you had a chance for a second.. my bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is just complete rubbish.

As has been noted earlier in thread - the effect of another significant planetary or stellar body passing through the solar system would be massive. We'd have seen it coming a long long time ago.

Suggesting anything otherwise is simply madness.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper

keep believing what they tell you.. wait, you're one of them. sorry i actually thought you had a chance for a second.. my bad.

I could say the same thing about you, keep on believing what a random YT vid tells you. Go on, see if the world changes with your "amazing" information.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury

All I can say is "sundogs"

Sorry, this is not proof...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-11-2012 by Nightfury because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by Nightfury because: Added link

I just want to reiterate this gentleman's post, as it seems people are still discussing the possibility that this is real. It isn't...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join