It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

If she could see it, then there are very few if any locations in the Northern Hemisphere that couldn't see it. And they would be way far in the north, if there were even any.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't put what i really think here being as it's a public forum but i will say this without fear of getting banned.
Hoax, Bull S**t, Horse S**t, B*ll*cks, Bum hole, Dingle berries, and every other derogatory word i can think of.
I have been saying this for ages "If Nibiru" was in the skies now" don't you think amateur astronomers would have seen it by now?. I mean the governments can't shut everyone up can they?.
I think all these scaremongers should be locked up so they can scare the crap out of each other by telling each other stories about the Buggy man, and things that go bump in the night, and leave the rest of us alone.
I for one don't want forewarning, i don't want to be prepared for something if it happens there will not be much of a world that's no bigger than Manhattan.
If it's going to happen so be it, there is Bugger all we can do about it is there?.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

you sound scripted like the rest of them.. do they give you a rebuttal list to these threads or what lmao...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
im not sure of this but doesn't solar mode just highlight whats bright? So the 3rd video only proves that its bright... We can see that on the other vids lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
sun dog LMAO............ check vid # 3 in solar mode. there goes your sun dog theory.

With all due respect, since you "LMAO"...you might want to pick it back up and tape it to your rear, swollow your pride and take a walk outside.

Now look up and see if there are 2 suns. If it's not there, then sorry to tell you, but you are wrong. It can't be there one moment and gone the next.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

How are all 3 of those videos proof of another planet? Clouds can provide amazing viewing during sunrise and sunset..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
for me, when someone posts something I dont agree with, very rarely will I speak my mind on how I disagree. its just not worth my energy. but you trolls take it to a whole new level when it comes to nibiru/2nd sun, etc or whatever you want to call it. you come out in full force, start making fun of the poster, etc. all in an ATTEMPT, to try and discredit me. the proof if in the pudding so if you cant see there is a second sun on those three videos its obvious you have an AGENDA. how will you judge yourselves? thats the question..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

you sound scripted like the rest of them.. do they give you a rebuttal list to these threads or what lmao...

Naaa I'm not scripted at all i made those words up all on my own, you poor deluded fool.
I just don't accept there is a Winged planet coming to obliterate us all whether it's called "Nibiru" or what ever.
I'm a free thinking person, and above all a Pragmatist. So you can take your LMAO, and choke on it. here is how to do it.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Addition

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You know one day perhaps, BUT THAT'S ASSUMING WE HAVENT ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED BEFORE WE CAN SHARE THE INFO..

In my opinion whether you believe the story or not, we should be living everyday like it's our last...

I started thinking this way when I crossed the point of out living my father.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

thank you for your reply. agree on all fronts.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Your misinterpretation of natural phenomena and lack of geographical knowledge sounds scripted just to troll these boards with delusion, the rebuttal list you suspect people have are called brains with knowledge to discern fact from fiction.

Is this the thread you promised us being the mother of all threads, if so I'm quite disappointed as all you have done is post a link to youtube and went defensive in your OP before anyone even replied.

Were is this second sun today as its been a couple of days since you posted this Thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

i posted this thread an hour ago. its nice to know you remember everything I have said here. it lets me know I am important
i remember nothing you have ever said because your sole purpose here is decpetion. you also sound kind of angry! cheer up chap

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

i posted this thread an hour ago. its nice to know you remember everything I have said here. it lets me know I am important
i remember nothing you have ever said because your sole purpose here is decpetion. you also sound kind of angry! cheer up chap

Why would you think that anybody here is to deceive you?

Isn't it up to YOU to prove you are not deceiving US?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No ATS is on the internet and everything you post is there for all to see,

You are very special yes, you are extremely important and I am glad that you remember nothing I have ever said because to hear my voice you would give up your game and start living a happy fulfilling life.

Fear and paranoia are unhealthy.

How am I here to deceive?

I assume this is what you were trying write and also what part of my post sounded angry too you?

I said I was disappointed as all you have done is linked to Youtube and went on the defensive in your OP.

Maybe it is you who is angry at oneself for being so confused or for having an outlook where most of humanity dies in the coming months.

Please help yourself to contradicting info on any claims you come across on the net and choose to believe in the more positive explanation no matter how nutty it might sound.

I have the impression you have been convinced by some kind info you have stumbled across and that it was portrayed like you have been lied to about so and so but no worries here is the truth and you have gobbled it up because it might have been true that you were lied to previously but failed to realize the what you now believe in are also lies spread across the internet so as a profit can be made from almost everything because fear is the best way to control society.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Well then, I guess we are all gonna die.

I'm going to the beer store. Anyone need anything?

Well, since I can't drink alcohol any more how about some beer nuts. Be sure they are the higher quality beer nuts and not the cheaper deer nuts that are always under a buck.

Now, as to all this niburu, planet x and second sun stuff; if any of it were true amateur astronomers would have blown the cover off of it long ago. The governments can control the big observatories but there are way too many amateurs for the governments to control all of them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That's not nibiru . thats a Krulian ship

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
listen to the song called "Nibiru" by Ab-Soul. at the end he says, "If I get killed for this ****, at least I got your head up. yours is apparently stuck between your cheeks. mainstream artists are warning us. never once in my thread did I mention millions of people dying so stop putting words in my mouth. everything in this 3d matrix is a diversion from the wigned disk. its even on your mastercard for heavens sakes cmon man you got tnothing on me.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

here is a link to the song called "Nibiru" by Ab-Soul - www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

LMAO, I live in NORTH CAROLINA, and I did not see ANY EVIDENCE of 2 suns in the sky, and I spend most of my day outside, so I call this debunked
edit on 11/12/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

from australia gov wesbite the binary sun rises in the west and sets in the south west,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join