It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wish I didnt have to make this thread, as I dont want our world to be turned upside down. Who knows if this thing will turn our world upside down or not.. but the fact of the matter is it's real. There are two Events coming up, one regading a sister sun, and another regarding a comet cluster(call it Nibiru if you wish). Living in the northern hemisphere, I have seen Numerous asteroids/meteors fly overhead in the past few nights. 'Something' is close.. I know you all can feel it. A recent thread about Nibiru appearing during the eclipse on 11/13-11/14 can be found here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I made this thread is I viewed a few videos the other day someone had recorded that put the icing on the cake for me. And man is this thing close!! Couple that with all of the recent resignations and you have to wonder, are the elite going into hiding as PX makes it passage? I mean, this whole election was a farce. I cant believe the amount of energy people put into believeing either one of those clowns?? It's clear they are now trying to divide us. If we are bickering amongst ourselves we never look at them collectively now do we?? Hmmm..

Here is the proof.. you'll see the instant backlash this thread gets. Take that as a sure sign your government doesnt give a $#!+ about you, and they even pay people to cover up the truth!!

Proof # 1 - www.youtube.com...

Proof # 2 - www.youtube.com...

Proof # 3 - www.youtube.com... (solar maode for you lens flare trolls

In other words, stop taking 'the bait'(real meaning is "debate") hook, line and sinker, turn off your TV its free to be a thinker, whats next, I see PLanet X is putting on its blinker..

Rise to 5D.

www.in5d.com

edit on 12-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: link for ascenion

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If a second sun/planet/whatever it is, was to pass through our solar system, it wouldn't matter if anyone was in hiding or not. It would tear the earth apart, and we wouldn't survive it.

And as everyone has ever pointed out in the other threads, where is the evidence of another gravitational source anywhere in the solar system? All the outer planets should be showing wobble, or be knocked out of their orbits if was that close.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

All I can say is "sundogs"

Sorry, this is not proof...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-11-2012 by Nightfury because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by Nightfury because: Added link

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
hmmmm what is that? Where's Phage?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
To me - that is nothing but a reflection and certainly not proof of a second sun. Why is it that this second sun only appears when there are clouds? Does it jump behind Jupiter or something when the clouds clear up? I mean really, if there was a second sun that close to us, we'd all know it. Temperatures around the globe would jump by a margin greater than anything we've experienced before.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

just went outside to look at the sun (cause its that easy)

and THERE IS ONLY 1 THERE

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Why is this filmed behind glass? Why are all of these 2nd sun videos filmed behind glass? You answer one you'll have the answer for all

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well then, I guess we are all gonna die.

I'm going to the beer store. Anyone need anything?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
think about it, how can there be something in the sky and non of 4 billion people can see it accept a few who want to see

NO niburu, NO second sun, NO 2012 World Ending !!!

no escape from life troubles in few weeks, 2013 will come like all the years before
edit on 12-11-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury

All I can say is "sundogs"

Sorry, this is not proof...

en.wikipedia.org...

We have a winner.
Think of it as a cloud rainbow where ice crystals high in the atmosphere refract the light much like a rainbow.
Sundogs are indicative of incoming fronts.
I can understand why people who've never seen one would think it's a second sun but I assure you it isn't.
( I never saw one until I was 40)
Not saying Nibiru doesn't exist for sure, just that this isn't it
edit on 12-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Ummm...beer for me too!

Ahhh...no two suns...life goes on!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry, couldn't resist, given my signature!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
sun dog LMAO............ check vid # 3 in solar mode. there goes your sun dog theory.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

i didnt say this was 'Nibiru".. it is our second sun. our binary twin. hence the reason for the constant spraying. i believe 'Nibiru' is the comet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay, so you're saying this was visible from the northern hemisphere in broad daylight and it was outside the atmosphere? That means it would have been visible over an enormous area for the size that appears to be.

....or it could be ice crystals formed into the clouds.
It looks really neat with rainbow colors if viewed with sunglasses. The camera didn't catch it right for that, obviously. These are things I used to look forward to seeing whenever I got the chance driving the truck. Always different and usually bright and colorful.

I agree with the sense of something coming. Beyond question I agree with that feeling...but it's so subjective it could be anything where that's concerned. Heck, it could be a huge man made event and we're feeling echos back in time from it. World War III might be that traumatic?

The Nibiru thing is a little off though. I mean, NASA gets it's data from private telescopes and universities all over the world. They don't have some secret pact to hide something like this. Oh, a few of the largest may....but few is the operative word. Secrets don't remain secrets when too many know...and this news would be burning a hole for everyone who even thought they knew, let alone those that spend days and nights studying the heavens for this very type of thing.

Show me a possible object directly "south" on our Southern Pole and I'll buy it may be real. That's the only direction something could come from that half the planet wouldn't have already seen it quite some time ago. (Assuming it's making a Dec 21 arrival of course). Now Apophis IS coming to say hello and goodbye next year, before returning in 2029 to punch us right in the face. There is one to worry about.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
OMG were all gonna die!!!!

Or a sun dog

Dang it

And I just maxed out my credit card at the beer store

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The solar eclipse will only be visible from Australia in its entirety. Maybe our friends in Australia can let us know whats up when the time comes
IF something happens, then Im glad I was alive to see it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i didnt film this.. i am in northern hemisphere. the girl that recorded it is in South Carolina I believe.. this was at 2pm the other day. it is still below ecpliptic cant see it where I am..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If they still have them in stock..I'll take one of the extra-heavy-duty tin foil hats.....I'll only wear it in this thread....

Thanks! Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ahh.. Well, great catch for Ice crystals. It's a very nice shot of that.

I'll defer to all the well spoken reasons already offered for why a second sun or binary star would basically be storming through the Solar system like a bull in a China shop if it actually had come close enough to see and effect us. Just my views....

It just doesn't work? Gravity.....physics....and 2 satellites. One out in "front" of Earth and one out "behind" earth on it's orbital track. They aren't there for this, that I know of....but they'd sure function this way if something like that was there.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join